Reviews for Christmas is a Time
MADStar529 chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Great story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Ok, you've made me cry. How on earth did you manage to write a fiction where Eiri confesses his love to Shuichi without being totally out of character? You're a genius! You're writing flows so well, you managed to slip some funny bits in there that I really liked (Fujisaki is hilarious!) ... but what really moved me was the intensity of the scenes between Yuki and Shuichi. My favorite parts were the parting scene and the confession scene. Heartachingly beautiful! Thank you so much!
AshesFallDown chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
This was the cutest story I'vee ever read! I love it soooo much! : )
Amiri chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
**bawls hysterically** It's so utterly and perfectly sweet. -is unworthy-

Thank you. Thank you so much.
Rebecca Baumann chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Awsome frekin story.
LadyYuina chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Christmas has gone by long ago, but I enjoyed this nonetheless. n.n
Xedra chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
OMG. How can I say how much I totally LOVE this story? I don't know how I missd this one for so long, but I'm SO glad I found it. Shuichi and Eiri are so great in this. Just squeezed my heart!

*squishes you* This is a BIG favorite. THANK YOU for sharing!
Quack says the duck chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
Ah! Squee! So cute! I don't care if you wrote this three years ago! Don't care! Yuki was a bit OOC, but whatever! Bring on the fluff! I'm going to read the sequel!
happybum chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
HaHA. it's summer but who gives a rat behind. It's always the right time to read a sappy holiday ficcee. I totally loved this and it even made be a bit weepy. Me a frigid biotch getting teary-eyed do wonders ceased to exist. Maybe you might see the devil donning a parka kuz i think hell froze over. Okay enought extradgerating. But seriously your beloved x-mas story Rocked. Please continue to write. ]
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Right nowhere near christmas but still this was the best 'proposal' gravi fic I have so far read! No seriously. The story in general was excellent - with the whole 'family' time, angst on both their parts, that song, all the playtime, and well just all of it really. Chapter 1 would have to be my favourite particularly when neither of them wants Yuki to leave and the proposal wasn't too farfetched - if you catch my drift! Thanx for the festive cheer.
AngeloflLight chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
OMG! *hugs her pillow and lets out a sob* it was so sweet! i love, love, love this fic! *lets out another hiccup/sob* i wound up dancing like Shuichi in my kitchen this afternoon while singing "all i want for christmas". i made my mother laugh. *starts gushing at the kawaiiness of the fic again* ignore my blissful fangirl moment! wonderful fic!
Melahel chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Hi, I'm a french reader and i really love this story... It's so cute to see Eiri and Shuichi like that... I really love it and i'd like to know if you're going to continue with the sequel?

Futhermore, i'd like to translate this story in french if it doesn't bother you. Since, it's going to be Xmas i'd like to make it a gift for those who read my translation... So please, can I? If you want, you can see my work on Bye
yamiKistune chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
*fan girl squeel* I love it!
tatsuha chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
I thought it was great but you should make one where they get married! There wedding would be so pretty!
ffpanda chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
That was so incredibly beautiful!