Reviews for Touch of Light
APhantasm chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
A little sad but its a nice story. I wouldn't have minded seeing it go a bit further to see how Buffy took things after she left him.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
that's so sweet and sad
IceQueenK81 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Oh My Goodness! You need to write another Jack and Buffy Fic! I have been looking all over the place for a J/B fic. I need more! Plz do another one!
Luv2FigureSkate8 chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Sequel please write a sequel! You should make Jack end up in Sunnydale! Your a great writer please write another chapter!
candace chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
OMG! that was such a good story! you must update really soon! *tear* update really soon! *sob*
blackbeltchic chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Awesome story! Just the words used, and...just the flow of words. It's like the whole other side of jack, the side that could have been a respectable man, instead of the Pirate he turned out to be.
That is soo sweet! I love it!
How long was she there, though? Yeah, time msut have flown differently than in Sunnydale, but i was sort of confused on that. it may have been me, but it sounded like you were saying it was a short time that she was there, and then talking about years? it was all so confusing!
But it didn't take away from the story, and i just lovie it.
Awesome job, and write more stories like this, PLEASE!
ManiacPlea chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Wow. That was very, um, I think depressing works, but not in a bad way! I almost cried at the end, and I like that in a story. Very interesting, too. Thanks for posting!
PuNKyCoWGiRL chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
hi, this is a cool story. Is it going to be expanded more?As in more chpters, because i think it would make an awesome story
Stars-Child chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
o.o Write a sequel! Buffy's has to get back to jack. *sniffles* Jacks all alone... dnt let him be alone *sniffles* Write a sequel!
Moonlit Evanescence
p.s WRITE A SEQUEL! - heh soz
Anne-Marie chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
*sniff* aww. A xover i wouldn't have expected to work, but i like it! if you can come up w/more that is as good, d o it! :)
Lily Martin chapter 1 . 12/12/2003 sweet...I loved it...kinda want more now...but the way you ended it sounded like a one time thing...but...but could you do more...ya a special gift to all the people awed by the sweetness an' all...please...
Lily M. (giving off the pouty with the sad puppy eyes with that saddness that comes with the knowledge that this is over)
DiscordantDragon chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Aww that was so sweet but sad. I love Buffy/Jack pairings but there's hardly any of them around. Yours was well writen and in character. Would you write some more? Please?
Agent Notorious chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Bloody brilliant.
Limegreenlion chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
aw, this was so sad! GOD! but i loved it. it was written perfectly.
Yasha chapter 1 . 12/12/2003