Reviews for My Life: Anything But Ordinary
shadowxsapphire chapter 12 . 2/7/2015
I really like this story. cant wait for more if your still making more
NYSTLSportsFan chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
I read this story a long time ago, and it was really great. I'm not even a Sonic fan, either; it's just really well written. However, I can tell that this story is never going to continue, an unfortunate fate that befalls too many good stories on this site. If you're reading this (I doubt it), please continue writing this. If not, well, that's your choice.

Sincerely,

NYSTLSportsFan
Ravenheart308 chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
COME ON!I WANNA READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!PLE E E EASE!don't tell sonic about this cause I like him and if he knew about this and my awful life id be SO screwed!sonics so awsome,and he CAAN be a little immature,but he's so cool and and fast and good at fighting and knux is super cool too but he and sonic would call me a pathetic loser and laugh because m father swears and he hits me and my little sis and he won't listen to my mom and she can get really scary like amy when she's mad and btw sonic if you read this I know you'll laugh at me but spare me the shame and laugh inside where knuckles can't hear you because you two are tottaly awsome and knuckles YOU IDIOT!YOU HEARD KI SCREAM YOU BEEP!YOU SHOULDHAVE LET HER GO HOWDAREYOUHURTHER KNUCKLEX I WILL KILL YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS BUT you would kill me first cause I'm only ten and you'd leave me bleeding and call me a nerd and and laugh cause that's what everyone does to me at school and they call me a pathetic little excuse for a human,then I lash out and punch the crap out of them and then they have a bloody nose and I stand there panting then my freinds left me and I'm all alone and my sis pulled out a two inch chunk of my hair and has sprained my arm and blackend my eye and... you shouldn't listen to me sonic and knux
If we ever get into a fight go ahed and shove your spike through my throat knuckles,and I won't go through the pain of watching you an sonic laugh as I bleed to death.
Hetomi chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Please cont.
Monkeyface-fan1 chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
More soon please
Asutorido chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Tthis is so cute i really like sonic x ki but i think its k with nukles x ki
xiasar chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
this series is very excellent I look forward to seeing more of it!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
I really like this fic! It's a shame you seemed to have stopped updating it a long time ago though... do you ever plan on continuing it again?
NanoCarp chapter 12 . 12/7/2011
I have to admit. This beats the living sh*t out of my Sonic story. :P

I know it's been awhile since this story has seen an update, so I don't know if you even still write anymore, but if you do, I would love to see it continue.
love to read and review chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
I love it and really think you should finish this story its been 5years 5years you need to come back and finish think of events in your mind if you like them use them if thay make a good chapter.

Even some dumd ideas can be made great with a clear mind and creativity I have read a few weird yet ok storys and this one is good no mater what anyone says.
Vladmir312 chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
I just joined fanfiction, and i came across this story. I quickly got hooked, and read it all within an hour. You are the 1st author on my faves. I really hope you'll update soon!
MysticalMagery chapter 12 . 12/11/2009
I really like it please continue!
Phantom Sniper chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wtf was this it was horrible halfy cause you made a Mary Sue.

My mind has been scarred and i want my 1 hour of life back. This was terrible, crappy and above all absolutyley terrible, I wipe my ass with this stuff. I cant believe I read it .-.

, .

._,) -,-)

\/ ,/

) / /

/ ,-.

I must now bang my head on a table to forget about this crappy story and someone shoot me please for what has been seen cannot be unseen -10/10. Also get better ideas than including a Mary Sue in a Sonic fanfic for that just gives Sonic a bad name despite this story being fake and it plagues the internets. This fanficfail and yes ik harsh words well the people on ED agree and anyone who says im dumb or stupid youre insults to me are just weak mush like you.
Aerith The Evenstar chapter 12 . 4/22/2008
This is really good so far. When will you be updating next?

Please Update Soon :)
ShadeShadow chapter 12 . 1/23/2008
my god i just read this story and you have me hooked. you do the character so well. Can't wait for the next chapter