Reviews for Crimson Rubies, Rose's Blood
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
So much symbolism! But those two are kinda asking for it aren't they? XP Great job! XD
RBWT chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was amazing. It was so deep. The way it all set up for the final line... absolutely perfect. I got chills when I read it, wanting to know what will happen at the end and at the same time not wanting it to ever end... Just amazing.

Your writing style... what can I say? I love how you write, the way you make everything connect and flow. Especialy the last line. Simple and quiet, yet, it had so much power with it. Thank you for sharing this masterpiece with us.
Yokocw chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Oh. That was pretty. :)
HirokoAri chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
wow that was really cool. did you make other stories like this because you would be one heck of a great writer.
Kayoko chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I love your story! It's so cute!1
Kuroya chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Woah. o_O

I would think of something truly flattering to say, but honestly, I'm speechless.

Which I suppose should be flattering enough.

Just... Wow. This is so beautiful, yet chilling and slightly creepy. It reminds me why I'm still here on ff.n when I could be doing something useful like my research paper. _;

This really... Took my breath away. It's very poignant, very original. I love it... Another for my favorite stories list.
Kuwabaralover chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
This was awesome! I think this was exactly what Karasu was thinking during his fight with Kurama! Great job!
Yavie Feels Pretty chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Okay... That was warped. But Karasu is a sick perverted sicko with nothing better to do than be sick perverted sicko in my opinion. I liked the end, though. Very nice. Good story.
BlackRose Assassin chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
wow, that was like really DEEP. very well written as well. It really makes you rethink ideals u have had about whats strong and whats weak...
Silver Foxglove chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Amazingly well written, truly a glimpse at what perhaps Karasu is thinking. I love the way the words wove together to form this vivid tapestry of sorts. *claps* I loved it. Karasu is my favorite character from Yu Yu Hakusho, there should be more fics about him.
InvaderBiktoo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
The last line sent shivers down my spine.I loved this for teh same reason I love the character if Karasu-its morbidly delightful.
DarkangelWings chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
all i can say is woah. that was really good. karasu's mind is a freaky place... i absolutey loved the last line.
iJ3i chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
::can't stop seeing the color red:: Boy, oh boy, was that full of intersting stuff or what? I especially like the way you ended it. Makes me want to type type type! Good stuff!
J3
yamiangie chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
very lovely i guess the speaker has never seem pokemon grass bets rock dua. very very good
yamiangie chapter 1 . 12/12/2003