Reviews for More Than Meets the Eye
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
Adding this to my faves & alerts - though it looks like it's been a while since you've added to this, I remain hopeful!
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
Oh my goodness, you must continue this story. It's so good, and I'm dying to know what happens next!

You're doing such an excellent job of writing everyone. I love watching Neville grow into his own skin.
Chantilly chapter 6 . 12/28/2004
Awesome writing- I loved every part. Please do continue, I'll sure be reading! :)
OoshatiElf chapter 6 . 11/16/2004
ehehe, I forgot about this story! Sorry! ::hides:: yay for updating! I love the ron/hermione action! yatta!

Love

the one and only

Ooshatielf
RSegovia chapter 6 . 10/29/2004
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, Aggiebell! Please update it soon! I'm also a huge Neville fan and I love how you portray him, and all the other characters. Will Harry tell Neville about the prophecy?
Ravenpan chapter 6 . 9/19/2004
*giggle* this is great! *snuggles Neville* so hard to find a good N.L. fic!

Voldemort! heh. look forward to your update.
Leapin-jot chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
Nice job on portraying Neville-good balance of meek and strong.
Stahchild chapter 6 . 8/15/2004
Awesome, Harry's 6th year using NEville's point of view. I'm glad that Harry and Neville are becoming closer, those two have probably got more in common then most. Neville is one fo the few people that could relate (if only a little) to what Harry is going through. Well done, and please update soon.
seamusisevil chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
hi just read your story for the first time and it was brillant im a big neville fan and storys like this one only prove why everyone should be also i really like the way that you write neville and am looking forward to reading the rest of this story soon p.s. this story would be a great addishion to the sugar quill site keep up the wonderful work hope to read more soon
Misting Morning chapter 5 . 7/18/2004
GAH!

I love it! I do suppose this fic will be wonderfully plot-thick, and Neville is quite a hard character to write, considering his layers of personality.

I can't wait for more!
Louise chapter 4 . 4/22/2004
Yay! Another Neville fic. I tried looking for them on Fictionalley, a great HP fanfic site, but finding ones on a specific character is like finding a needle in a haystack, specially when it's Neville. Thank goodness I'm not obsessed with Dennis Creevey or something! I don't know why I like Neville so much, but hey. That's completely irrelevant. So... good work! I'm glad Neville is getting is share of the prophecy glory, as I'm a firm believer that even tho Neville wasn't marked by Voldie, he'll still be a big part in the defeat of Voldie. Why else would he be mentioned? So, thanx for doing this fic and update soon. By the way, Neville's Gran's called Enid, at least I'm pretty sure she is. :)
Majick chapter 4 . 3/12/2004
Four stories on my favourites list here at ff.n updated on the same day, and yours was the only one where I was able to pick back up on what was going on straight away. That *has* to be a good sign :)
Neville's reactions to his Gran's disappearance seems perfectly in character for him. It's there, he's thinking about it, but he's not letting it overwhelm him. Good on him.
Ron and Hermione's bickering seems absolutely perfect here. both of them are arguing at cross-purposes to one another, getting worked up about they *thought* the other one has said... That sounds pretty familiar *laughs*
Muggle plants? Interesting. I'm not much of a gardener myself, but I hope that this becomes a point you'll follow up on. Muggle plants can be as lethal and wild as wizarding plants, after all ;)
So the whole school knows about Neville's parents now? While I can see this being something that'll help him in the long term, in the short term I have a feeling that Neville won't enjoy the notoriety this brings him. I hope for his sake that no-one makes the connection between Harry and Neville, although I suppose the link is quite tenuous. Still, all those 'detentions' the two will be getting... Might Malfoy stick his nose in? Or will he just revel in their discomfort?
As always, a very good chapter. I look forward to the next one :D
Pinedore chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Oh, interested new DADA teacher. I hope he is really nice teacher, or evil one in nice plot. *grin*
Sorry, Professor Andrews. I just get used to suspect person who have that title.
OoshatiElf chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
suogio! Wonderful!
Love
the one and only
OOshatiElf
LauraCeleste chapter 3 . 2/12/2004
Neville Longbottom is by far my favorite HP character, and I believe Ms. Rowling has some great things planned for him. This story is a wonderful tribute. And I thought I was the only Neville fangirl! Ha! I'll be bookmarking and checking back for updates. Happy writing!