Reviews for Two Drinks and a Murder
Csi fan chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Great story. Keep going, don't leave us stuck in the celler with Kitkat waiting...
VogueThousand chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
Awesome job !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
Goldilush chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
Wot! This is really good. I really love your writing.

Pwease more? Sara and Cath getting together was so natural, not at all forced. But who is this freak? Good thing that he thinks Catherine is an angel, he maybe won't hurt her...
harassedbytheFBI chapter 8 . 12/10/2007
wow i like this story! very descriptive on the background, which makes it really easy to picture. good job! update soon! im hooked!
m.isles chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
I know youre busy with other aspects of your life. But frankly i dont give a flying fuck. I need my daily intake of FF and i need yours! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE or the kidnapper will kidnap you and you definatley wont be able to update. Beware the phantom kidnapper. He's coming for you. ;) GL xx
Knight Wulf chapter 8 . 12/14/2005
i know you haven't updated since last year but please continue this story and update soon.
alex chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
i cant get enuf of this you are a great writer! ill give you feedback in return for stories!OBVIOSLY!lol
alex chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
MORE MORE MORE MORE! YA YOU FREAKIN ROCK!
alex mitchell chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
PLEAZ KEEP ADDING TO THIS STORY YOU FUCKING ROCK AT STORIES!pleaz im begging you add to this story whoa its getting hot in here!
bookworm88330 chapter 8 . 6/26/2005
please continue!
Crazy Mokis chapter 8 . 3/24/2005
Wow.. i liked the story so far. I hope you're planning on finish it.

Keep on goin
Alex chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
Be careful with Catherine! She looks kind of fragile, and we need her back in one piece. Your kidnapper is creepy. I like this, though the jump from Catherine to the lab threw me off for a minute.
prues-clues chapter 8 . 2/1/2005
oo i really like this. id love to see more
crazypixie chapter 8 . 12/29/2004
howdy! sorry i havent reviewed in..forever! but this story still rocks! and i see that its been almost a month since you last updated!so, hurry up!

*~PIXI~*
wordjunkie chapter 8 . 12/5/2004
Thank you for another chapter. It's all very good and true to CSI. I hope Catherine doesn't die. .

Sara the goddess... I'd join that religion.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »