Reviews for Ain't An Angel
Griever0823 chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Excellent! I love the way Rinoa is in this, very kick ass! Don't be so hard on yourself, I think the idea behind this is great. Only thing I'm disappointed about is the fact that this hasn't been updated in over a year, just my luck.
angel-brokensorrow chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
I like this story...it has a bit of an edge in it. Dark and mysterious...but also really funny and upbeat. A great combination _ It also flows really smoothly from one idea to the next.

My two cents: I hope Rinoa doesn't succeed in her mission. She's almost a... bitch in this. I just don't like her right now...

Anyway, good luck with that writer's block. It must've been really bad for you to not update in like 5 months. Oh and your writing is really good. I don't like first person POV writing but you wrote it really well. Update soon!
electronicgamer3 chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
...interesting
PasifiKStaR chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Hi!
I'm totally amazed as to how I missed this until recently. . At any rate, this is turning out to be a kick ss vampire story. I love vampire stories!
I like the whole deal with Seifer and Squall and their rival clans. It's so fitting!
Poor Laguna, being left alone with Mr. Almasy. I'd be freaked out, too. Anyway, I look forward to reading more and really hope you continue.
Take Care!
PasifiKStaR
cusp of a butterfly chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
o I have been waiting! It's not as bad as u think it is, really. I see where this is going though...
Laura135 chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
First of all WOW i LOVED it.(and i got mentioned first in the thnakyous, teehee, im so easily amused)
Squall seducing Rinoa woohoo:) Just what i wanted to happen.
I will stop the longwinded gushing now, i did to much of that in the last review lol
But i really like the story and can't wait for the next chapter, you're doing a great job and good lick on your finals(again)
DBH chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
Interesting, secrets and intrigue all around.
Seifer setting Squall up with someone he knows is a vampire slayer (my guess) is almost clever for him.
More please.
Laura135 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Oh my Gods that is definitely the best opening to a story i've read in a long time. It's all mysterious and gothic and Underworldy. I like the AU theme, it gives you more room to manouver(did i even spell that right?) And i love the Rinoa in the game but it's true, she was a bit of a wimp, liking the tougher aspect of her. I really hope you keep updating this story-it really inspired me to try and figure out hoe to upload my own(haven't figured out how to yet lol) I you still have that writers block i'll send you any ideas i come up with-you'll have to stop me from trying to co-write it though lol. Right, i'll stop gushing over it now. So yeah-you so better keep writing!
Baby Rose chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I thought that was an awesome chapter! And I'm totally like you...the story just kind of comes out, I have no specific outline. But this is really, really good so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I read your one-shot, you might've noticed, and I think your stories are really great. The only problem I've seen so far is tense changes. That's the only flaw I see in your writing. Keep updating, I'll be on the lookout!
remote mine chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
AUs aren't evil...they just leave a lot of questions. Well, this is a great first chapter - it drew me right in!
Lol. It seems like Squall's eyes always make Rinoa feel...questioned.
MaeRiCk chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Finally got off my lazy butt and decided to read your story P Excellent first chapter! I like your style very much, I didn't expect it to turn to first person perspective at all. Hopefully we'll get to see a little more of Squall the next chapter? Keep up the good work!
FF9Zidane chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
O.O; woaha...Oh hyne! that was like the perfect being to a story o.0;o! i want more! lol wounderful start o.o! update soon kay?
steel magnolia chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
This is a really good first chapter. Please continue. I want to know what happens next.
DBH chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
It's a nice beginning, please keep it going.
Duncan Hay
Wushu chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
actually, it was very good for a 1st chapter. in fact, it makes me want to read more, please say that there will be more soon.
i like vampire stories set in ff8, i'm writing one actually, and this one seems to be turning out as one of the better ones, so more please.