Reviews for Father's Love
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Don't just stop. Update soon please!
lilyflower101 chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
more please. :)
brokenangelwings16 chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
plz keep writing
Jess chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Uhm...well...I have to say that its a good fanfic...but...I'm kinda confused about the whole thing about Harry and JAMES. Well...heh...please review! I like it, even though the characters scare me...heehee
Dark-lil-devil chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
I like this one. It wasn't very descriptive- how exactly did Snape sexually abuse him? As far as I can gather, he just, well, humped him, through clothes. Doesn't it have to be penetration to be sexual abuse? At least, that's how I see it. Not to make this personal or anything, but it kinda reminds me of my childhood... Only I didn't want my dad, I just wanted someone to want me the way my parents want each other. So.. yeah, enter sister's pedophile of a boyfriend. but let's ot go there. It's just a suggestion, but maybe in the next chapter, Harry can explain to James what happened? From experience, partners don't care that much about if you're 'used'.. It just makes them more gentle. Sorry, stories like this always get me going about my past. God, I'm only 16. I really sound like I'm 40 or something, don't I?

Anyway, great story, can't wait for an update
BeaQue chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
Very good, but i do think Harry overreacted a weeny leetle bit, no?

Overall... well i would say nice but thats hardly suitable. Its interesting. Can't wait for the next chappie!
Shadow315 chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
wow...its cool but..harrys a little whinny dont ya think? but its ok everywhere else! MORE SOON!
pinkandblackpeterpan chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
3 words update,. update and NOW
GotensCrystalDreams chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
I hope you continue this one. I'm writing an incest fic myself and if you ask me it's kind of difficult. Maybe you could read it yourself?
bejou chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
wow...that's bout all I can say in this state. But yeah good wow. So um update on this please. I really like it a lot and I'm not a big fan of this kind of stuff so this is major compliment. Plus you 're a great writer!
charl1e chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
very good, a very new idea that i've never seen before :D hope you update soon !

keep writing _
lizhowhp chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
Good and angsty! Now, this is the part where I beg for an update, right? Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, (are u annoyed yet? no?) please, please, please, please, please, please, pretty pretty please!
lizhowhp chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
This is really good. To be honest I've never actually read a James/Harry incest fic. Surprisingly, I actually feel in love with this.
Shadowsphinx chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
Oh, oh update this one too! It's not somethhing I read most of the time, but I like it.
glerk chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
Evidently we have much the same tastes in fiction. *grins*
Your story is thin in places - it skips quite fast through the plot. You would do well to flesh it out and add detail, slowing it down some - show, don't tell, your characters' feelings for each other. You'd also do well to sit down and work on one story at a time, and try to finish these. :) You've got some good potential.