Reviews for Silver and Gold
Wicked R chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
Anamaria acts like a guardian angel a lot in your fics.
WitchyGypsy chapter 18 . 3/9/2007
Wow this was an amazing story. And I love the fact that Jack finally told Lor that he loves her! It's great I can't wait to read the next one. Keep up the great work!
Smithy chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
It does not surprise me that Will's little boy idolizes his father so very much. Will is the epitome of a wonderful family man. He loves his wife with a passion that cannot be matched and he loves his children unconditionally. That is what makes a good father and husband, love.
crystalvoicedcamelotlady chapter 10 . 7/28/2005
Hello, it's your newly joined follower in the Sui Generis series. At first, to be honest, I found it a bit hard to believe that Lor would actually go to England-I thought it a bit of a stretch. But you have made a very good point and reinforced it throughout your story of her love for her father and desire to know her family, which balanced everything out. Great job!
kerricarri chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
no! not Norrington! anyone but him - err... except Jackie of course *clings to Jack's arm possessivly, then glares at evil evil British people creeping closer* BACK OFF! only authors and authoresses and rabid Sparrow fanatics may touch! X3 but of COURSE we all don't want NORRINGTON to go - he helped Jackie for goodness sake! argh... I hate that Mason dude... he only engaged in piracy to SAVE Elizabeth and her little children! you know what? BAH! bah to Mason and all his little 'against the Crown' speeches! X3
kerricarri chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
oh yayness! I hadn't realized that this story was TRILOGY! imagine my shock when I found the THIRD installment of this story; I suppose you can say I was a little be obsessive in clicking the link to this fic xD and yes, I think that you portrayed the characters like in the last fic quite well! although at first I was surprised; what, Lor barging into the fic in Tortuga - drunk, I might say :3
Arein chapter 18 . 9/2/2004
Wonderful. I can't wait for the next story. Please write again soon.
The DuTchess of Doom chapter 18 . 8/4/2004
This was bloody great. You have a true talent for writing my friend, very poetic. I love how you phrase your sentences and love your whole writing style! I tap my hat at you and bow.

Thank you for your wonderfull words. And I loved this part aspecially, so true to Jack:

“I love you.
Dean'sGyrl0208 chapter 18 . 7/31/2004
Well well well... hm...I think I know what's going to happen. There are a LOT of hints, so anyway...it's a very good chapter. I know you worked on the last part forever, so pat on the back!
PineAppleLint chapter 18 . 7/31/2004
Oh, Jack is such a romantic, even if he doesn't like to admit it. YAY! Lor is feeling better!

Loved the dream, mate. Very prophesizing. And the ending? Sheesh. Could you make it any more of a cliffhanger? I think not. Who is it? Barbossa? Skinner? Whoever it is, they are evil! Someone's gonna get shot. I can feel it in me bones. *sigh* You better get to updating, lass! *shakes finger* Or else it will be to the plank wit' ye! :)

PaL
DaydreamBeliever14 chapter 18 . 7/31/2004
Great short, but sweet chapter mate. This is the first story I've read since removed all the 'you' stories. Good thing yours didn't get taken off like most of mine. Gr. Anyway, good job and I can't wait for more! ;)
Mabby chapter 18 . 7/31/2004
ahh I loved it.. especially the last bit where Jack tells Lor that he loves her “And if ya tell anyone, I’ll deny it completely,
Mystic Fish chapter 18 . 7/29/2004
Yeah- looking back on that review, i was super hyper... sorry about that. Good storys tend to... spark me up a bit. Last chapter: Sad(It's ending!). But very good. I get the silver and gold thing now, Though I'll have to go back and read that letter. Terrible memory for those kind of things. I love this story to bits( A.K.A. LOVE THOS TO BITS. Ha, man was I laughing at myslef.) , and I can't wait to see what you have in store for part 3. Judging by the other 2, it should be good. Keep writing!

-MYSTIC-
Kate chapter 18 . 7/29/2004
omg! So romantically great! Love it! Keep up the great work!
tefsparrow chapter 18 . 7/29/2004
Okay so this wait was short but now you leave it on an even more evil cliffhanger and we have to wait like two weeks? Gr...

Heh, just kiddin, still think its great even if you are just slightly evil (and seemingly love it!) can't wait for the next story.

**Steph**