Reviews for Stains
fligurl chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
that had to be the most aewsome thing I have ever read.
xfbuffyfan13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
that was really good...well written. no one has really thought about dawn's perspective on the whole thing of tara dying and willow going evil. it's a nice change of pace.
Eunoia chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Aw. I really liked the Dawn-Tara relationship so I was pissed off that we never even saw Dawn mention her in season seven. This was very real-sounding, so I felt like it could have been part of the show. Great job.
AP chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Wow. Fascinating to read, and perfectly in canon. I love how you covered everything from Dawn's dad leaving home to Willow's leaving for England. It's really too bad we didn't see more of this relationship onscreen. Thanks.
me chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Wonderful!
Lexinator chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
When something like words on a computer screen can reach down into a persons soul, make them feel, make them cry, you know that you have an amazing story on your hands. Yes, I cried. Because I'm mushy, and a huge Tara fan. It was unbelieveably, believeable. I hope that makes sense.
Lolly6 chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
This was so so beautiful, sad and most of all real, reading it you could feel the underlying emtions flowing through it and the way the memories linked together it was really powerful and beautiful.
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Aw, you're gonna make me cry at work. That was beautiful and real and just right.
allykat chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Wow, this was so beautiful and sad... Amazing work!