Reviews for Talk
SPEECHLESS...(-)
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
nice
Capricorn Queen chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
OMG! I love it! You're a really great writer, keep posting amazing stories like this one.
Lady Zephyr chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I dunno why I didn't comment on this the first time I read it... However, (as you know) it's really, really eloquent.

Thumbs up to Anko for not running away!
x se chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Interesting fic, very well written.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
neat!
Nezuko chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
This is an excellent, if horrifying, piece of writing. I won't call it fiction for the grim knell of reality it contains and your dedication at the end make it plain that it is not entirely so.

I was searching for backstory on Ibiki (he plays a major supporting role in a piece I am writing, "Homecoming"), and was very pleased to discover this story. He is a fascinating and underappreciated character, and you have done well by him.

I was completely present in the moment throughout this story: seeing it, feeling it, knowing the bitter truth if it through your capable hands. The simple facts you describe convey so much more: his home full of blaring and competing noise to drown out silence, his gentle, wondering reaction to Anko, Anko's own kindness... I was especially moved by the image of the young Ibiki's hair plastered down by rain, for it made plain his youth, and the jarring contrast with the bald and deeply scarred Ibiki underscores the greatness of his loss and suffering.

What a beautiful, powerful, moving way to honor the memory of a soldier who faced a reality that I am sure all of us who write about the Konoha shinobi fervently wish were merely fiction. You and your honoree, John Dunn, have my deepest respect.
SGL chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
A fic that manages to be deep, dark and angsty without wallowing in self-pity... awesome piece. Great job on this.
Sariachan-KokiriLeaf chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
This isn't the most beautiful fics I read here on , but it's the seriousest.

You did a very good job with Ibiki's characterization, even if this fic is only a oneshot.
val chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Wow, finally something worth reading in the 'angst' category. Very interesting and well written, not to mention original, Ibiki seems to be forgotten most of the time. Glad I'm not the only one who was at least a little intrigued by him.
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
That was just... Sugoi. Way.
Keep writting, eh?
I'll be looking foreward to your next fic!
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
a guy... actually lived part of the fic? holy... well written, though. good job.
xenophile chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
wonderfully written. the last line tied things up nicely. :]
SpookyJ chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Cool story! Ibiki seems to be a very deep character...you did him justice.
beeper chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
This is a really well written story; and the events you wrote of could really have had happened to Ibiki. Come think of it, there really was a story behind him to be written, and you did so, very well. Kudos! D