Reviews for Seto's Treasure
tyler chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
how come the story isn't finished yet
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 17 . 12/16/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
vic90 chapter 17 . 3/27/2007
I love it

your fanfic is really fantastic!

please continue
Diamond84 chapter 17 . 4/10/2005
Hi there!

That was great story. I saw that movie of Ducktales the movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp when I was a child. It was great movie. Anyway when are you going to finishing rest of the story? Put more chapters.
the1koolkitty chapter 15 . 1/18/2004
Kitty: Wow, this is so cute... _ honest!
Lina: Kaiba likes a genie...
Kitty's and Lina's friend, Jesse: 0_0 SETO, SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU BEEN DATING BEHIND MY BACK?
Seto: 0_0; I-I haven't, I swear!
Kitty: _
Masaka1 chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
Uh huh uh huh yep yep uh huh this is definatly sounding like Duck Tale's Lamp thing...you took it off THAT didn't you?
sleep all night rock all day chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
i love it! update soon. and great job
sleep all night rock all day chapter 8 . 12/22/2003
cool! but i don't think joey would wish for that baby elephant but i know your sticking to the movie's plotline i have no problem with that. anyway is merlock human or in the movie he is ... oh well update soon! and keep up the great work.
MarikzGal4Eva chapter 8 . 12/22/2003
awesome job! continue soon!
MG4E!
MarikzGal4Eva chapter 7 . 12/22/2003
really original and creative idea. awesome job!
mg4e!
sleep all night rock all day chapter 5 . 12/19/2003
i know its not original. But this a fanfic! and i like it! update soon
joryuukage chapter 4 . 12/13/2003
-_-' you can't even be origonal
Hiei: she says you sucked
me: NO what i'm saying is if i wanted t oread this i could just watch the movie replacing the ducks with the characters of YGO
Hiei: she says you suck
Me: he doesn't listen so dont lisen to him
Ryu chapter 2 . 12/12/2003
Hmm. This story is pretty cute. I remember seeing that animated movie so many years ago. Nice touch with mixing it together.
Also, thank you for reviewing my story. I look forward to how this one advances. Keep up the creative work.
Ryu
sleep all night rock all day chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
i was reading chapter two i forgot to add this. actually dejon stole a date nut bar but if your intending to use the hershey bar that's okay anyway UPDATE SOON!
sleep all night rock all day chapter 2 . 12/11/2003
i watched that movie! ducktales in the treasure of the lost lamp and oddly i own it. oh cool update soon!