Reviews for God Rest Ye Merry
Spacebutt chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
There's a lovely sense of warmth in this. I was smiling throughout the entire read. The characters are very endearing. :)
whee XD chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Even though this was written three years (four years?) ago, I have to review this and fav it :D Both of them, especially Yoh, was so completely in character. *fangirls*
firedraygon chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Hee, Hao's reaction to the gift is cute. XP I also like how Yoh explains his sweater. XDD; Nice work with this! Please write more soon!

firedraygon97
Maliya chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
nice story
JuliTina chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
*grins* I had originally been attracted to your fics by the D.N Angel stuff, but here I find myself reviewing your Shaman King fic instead.

And to make it short, I love what you've done with it-my favourite line has to be: 'Yoh never said goodbye', and it's subtle things like that make the reader pause, and think a bit more. Lovely work!
Cyril Avenue chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Honestly, it doesn't suck. It's rather sparkly. Especially the characterization. Lovely.
Anna Kyouyama chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Let me say, this is a VERY good pic in my opinion. Only one thing. That't not the end, is it? I really hope it isn't. But apart from that, I liked it.
And By the way, It doesn't suck.
sakura-sleep the shaman queen chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Why?
I was just starting to drown in the splendid sweetness of this story when you ended it just like that! It's not the end, right? You will make the continue of it, won't you? Please write one! I know that this story is going to be good, no, It's not sucks at all! Please continue! For now, I haven't satisfied... T_T *wave HaoYoh flag*
sepia days chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
It doesn't suck. I love the way you wrote their relationship. It's almost understated, and not overdone. You did it very, very nicely.
Runeka chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
AW!That's cute!I'm not the only one with voices in my head!
YamiEnjeru:*slaps at AEA*
*ducks*Okay,so what if i have one of my rp chars alter-ego's... .Anyways,i really like the story,write more!_
Mahojin chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Be-a-utiful! Dais'ki desho! It was very lovely. Very well written; just long enough to work. Good job and Merry Christmas!
Kuroi Kitty chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
nice story!
keii-hk chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Hao and Yoh are kawaii! This fic is so kawaii! Keii suki da yo!
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
wai... ::is sparkling like a fangirl:: i love how yoh and hao were characterized. ::hearts::
rendezvous chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Just keep on reminding again and again why I love your stuff, please.