Reviews for Paper Snow
Vixen1 chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
HAHAHAHA I REMEMBER THIS FIC! I can't believe I ran across it again after so long! I had to leave another review, saying that its awesome, because simply put, it is. HAHAHAHA
serenity wayne chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
cool
Cheska chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
*snickers, snorts, full blown laughter*

I can't believe they just left them like that and into the bedroom. *blushes* I mean, the noise, y'know?
Kiwi-chan chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
Cuteness. -; I don't know what else to say. It's just cuteness. Haha. -Kiwi.
Sezzi-Queen of the Pixis chapter 4 . 6/11/2004
Kool
Chaos chapter 4 . 3/1/2004
I loved it! Realy it was great! Wright more!
labellily chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
I LOVE YOU! You are th3 gr34t3st!
Darlana chapter 3 . 12/30/2003
Geez, you scared me with that ending! :) Then I read the note, and there was a sigh of relief. Hehe. Keep writing!
Archangela chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
AW! Usagi and Heero...KAWAII!
LunarPrincess chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
Wonderful Job Angelight. wonderful. Congrats on a good finished story. and it really made christmas much better. Keep up the great work, for all of us reviewers to read and reread. Thanks again.
LP
LunarPrincess chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
that was sweet. i really liked it. Paper Snow :D i wish my boyfriend would do that for me. *sigh* oh well.
LP
Pyro-Girl chapter 4 . 12/25/2003
Great fic, loved how you ended it! I finally got to catching up on my fic reading!
Sailor Grape chapter 4 . 12/25/2003
When I read the ending there, I didn't know whether to be shocked or amused, so I settled on a hybrid. Out of all the Christmas fics that I've read in the past couple of weeks, this one has got to be the most original, not to mention the most hilarious. There is nothing I love more than when Hiiro steps out of his usual stoic role and just does something to shock the hell out of everyone else. And I must say that he definitely achieved that at the end there. That was so cute, Angel-san! I'm sorry I didn't get online earlier to read this. I meant to send you Christmas wishes, but it's after midnight now. But I don't know what time zone you're in, so I'll say Merry Christmas anyway! As for the fic that this inspired, it's one of my many Harry Potter fics. I do so love those! Hm, methinks I'm going to try and belt out another H/U fic before the year comes to a close... If I don't talk to you before then, have a wonderful New Year! *
Crimson Lizard chapter 4 . 12/25/2003
today has to be the most depressing day of the year. cough from my opinion anyways. i hope your having a very merry christmas (scrue spelling) what away to go out with a bang. cough. nasty little images float around in my mind. cough. how cruel there first time in an all pick room HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAh... although guys dont really care. do they? is that the end or will there be more? im to lazy to see if you typed end at the bottom of your fic before authors notes or what ever, feh. any ways. good job. has to be the only christmas fic ive read so far that hasnt been completely lame.
l8r