Reviews for Lullaby
nupinoop296 chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Very interesting! :D
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
I love this story! It was really cute!
yamiyugi23 chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
ah, is there going to be another chapter?
XLight ForeverX chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
Aw! That was so cute! Great story..I'll recommend it to other people to read!
XLight ForeverX chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Poor Yugi! They better find each other soon! I'll get mad. You won't like me when I'm angry! JUST KIDDING! Great chapter. Must read more!
XLight ForeverX chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This is really good so far! I must read more. Don't make Yami leave how sad would that be? REALLY SAD! AH! okay I must read more...don't worry you will get more reviews from me!
SmallInsect chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
Sweet, and very powerful in an odd kind of way. I got a bit emotional here and there. T_T The story seems to avoid a lot of description but I assume that this is a technique you're using, and a rather successful one. Like everyone else is saying, hope your daughters fine. This was a great story.
Russa chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
Hi! Very nice story. I was bit worried there for awhile about Yugi, but I shouldn't have been. He is stronger than he looks and can be brave to work out problems when he has to. I found Yami's comment at the end of the first chapter to be very reassuring in a way:'*I promised I would never leave you,And you should always know, Wherever you may go,No matter where you are,I never will be far away.*' And then riddle was very well done, and it fit perfectly into the story. I'm glad there was a happy ending. Good luck with your other stories. Bye! _
Ensign Klutz chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
great riddle and great story! this may be a little late but i hope your daughter is fine. Ja Ne!
KaibasGirl007 chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
You really should have made this longer. Although a bit confusing at times, it was wonderful and intriguing.
momocolady chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
good story,bye
Luthien-Ikari chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
Awe. Kawaiiness! - *glomps Yuugi* I got ur name off a review to one of Dagger_Maxwell's fics
legendary bunny chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
i love this story keep up the good work mimi
LilBlue-Hedggie chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
Woah. That was confusing. I liked the riddle though. I still don't really get some of it, but it's koo. _ I like this fic!
Seventh Sage chapter 3 . 3/7/2004