Reviews for Youth Elixir II: More Interesting Title Later
mark chapter 1 . 3/13
I did it twice. I meant to say IN it's Earth use. Sorry.
mark chapter 1 . 3/13
Plus the word Belgium is from the radio series, which is a different version.
mark chapter 1 . 3/12
I meant Hitchhiker. Sorry.
mark chapter 1 . 3/11
I'd like to say a word about A bit of universe hopping. It did get a few things about Hitchiker wrong, like Arthur saying Belgium, which he never even heard except it's Earth use.
Alexa Ann Winchester chapter 5 . 9/21/2004
Haven't lost interest. It's refreshing to laugh, having had surgery three weeks ago.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 5 . 9/19/2004
*eating cookies and hands you a few* Another brilliant chapter! _

Can't wait to see more chaos in the next chapt!
Becca M chapter 5 . 9/18/2004
*is on floor laughing. Library patrons stare and

start to back away.*

That first part was great! I loved it!

Mahahahahahaha!

Lol, I bout died laughing.

Oh, purdy coat. _

*walks around with new coat & hat* Lalalala!
les-etoilles chapter 5 . 9/18/2004
Yeah, I heard that thing about Alex too. Tsk, tsk. What's the world coming to? It's disappointing. I'm losing all my faith in humanity.

Anyway, thanks SO much! I didn't want to be a bother, asking like that. Of course I want to be five! That's like the best part of being in one of your spoofs! I'll be in by the next chapter? Cool deal. Can't wait!

I loved the signs around Port Royal or Royale, or however it's spelled. My favorites were the whole "One two..." and the "Population undertermined. Wait until we get done killing people." I think I had a spasm in my side from laughing.

I'd better go. My borther ran off somewhere so I have to go find him and make sure he's not getting into (too much) trouble. See ya!

Kekelina
LadyDeb1970 chapter 5 . 9/18/2004
Hi girls, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I was in Atlanta for DragonCon two weeks ago and met your favorite elf, Haldir. Even got my picture taken with Craig Parker. Too bad David Wenham wasn't there (sigh).

Loved this chapter. . .you've already started cracking Norrington, I see.

Archie is playing Faramir, hmm? I can't wait to see this.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 4 . 9/15/2004
*grins and claps cloudly* Bravo! Great Chapter!Hmm the thought of Julian joining the Navy brings scarey images to mind...
Becca M chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
hehehehe.

_

captain pillow and lt. bedsheet! mahahahahaha!

and their leader the french drag queen. *snicker*
Kekelina chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
Hey!

I know that when you asked me who I wanted to hang out with, I said I wanted to hang out with Jack, but if it's not too late, I was wondering if I could switch it to hanging out with Carter (and of course Ardeth)? Unless you already have a plot going, of course. I'm happy with either one. Thanks!

Kekelina

P.S. I was just wondering because I was reading an article from USA Today which has an interview with Noah Wyle in it and...long story short, he's leaving after this next season(
Kekelina chapter 4 . 9/9/2004
Random doc #74,927: CLEAR!

Sorry about that, I had a heart attack when I got on the computer and saw that you had updated.;) This is very, very good. Definately like where it's going. Take all the time you need, I don't mind waiting.

Kekelina:)
Alexa Ann Winchester chapter 3 . 3/9/2004
MORE MORE MORE! Very Soon, Please.
Becca whos to lazy to sign in so just deal with it chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
*edges AWAY from the scary lady in the pointy boots*
O_O
*reads the rest of the story*
...
Please excuse the authoress she is currently
dieing of laughter on the floor which is not good
since she has a cold...
XD
Hahahahahahahaahaha! Go lucy! woo!
*grabs norrington's hat* / *runs off*
Hahahaha...*cough* *choke* *gasp* *wheeze* hahaha!