Reviews for Six Bits
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That would be pretty hard to explain.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Clark's pretty snappy in this and he took it pretty well. Thanks for giving me the link.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
nascar girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
quite a mess for Clark huh? Sorry so late with a review, just found this on my cruising, could prob use an update, ppl might be wondering the outcome of Clarks tale, hint hint Update soon
Cat Yuy chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Please continue this story. Its great.
Velocity9 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Clark, by way of explaination for his beard and hair growth: "Oh, that! It just so happens that when I was adopted by [the Kents], my first phisical revealed an abnormal hair-growth gene that our pediatrician suspected might have something to do to early exposure to the meteor rocks. I have to get it cut at least twice a week...didn't I mention it? I remember keeping it on the QT in High School because of how embarresing it was. My Buddy, Pete{Ross)new about it and use to call me Sampson behind closed doors."
"Why not tell me, Clark?" Asks Lex.
"Right, Lex," Clark drips sarcasm. "Tell my new best friend who's hair folicals were permantly dead that I have VERY HEALTHY hair. We had troubles enuf. back in wierdsVille thanks to those crazy rocks."
You like?
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Only CK could be that unbelievably stupid. Absolutely hilarious ending to your story. More please. Loved that. RG.
knbnnate chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Cool :-)
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
great story,you really should write a sequal or two
Teri chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Please tell me you have more like this coming up. I have often wanted to see one like this. Wonderful work. CAUGHT! It is hard finding stories based in the Smallville universe that show how Clark and Lex interact after Superman. Lois was a bonus. Thanks again.