Reviews for What About Me
belle moonbeam chapter 19 . 4/18
mklmflmemrflmrlmfrkelfmrlemfkdlfmkrtiojeiofmkf es dis ey woord
belle moonbeam chapter 18 . 4/18
i hate neville longbottom
belle moonbeam chapter 3 . 4/18
i speek frrench too
HPfan513 chapter 22 . 2/10
I LOVED this story! It was fun, cute, hilarious...also, I did NOT see Louise's secret coming. Lol. I love how Ginny sang "What About Me" at the Talent Quest. I LOVED IT! :)
cleo chapter 20 . 2/5
whats with the letter
No words chapter 22 . 1/12
At first I hated Ginny, She was acting like a real jerk. (Imaging her looking like Rita skeeter does not help either) But after that I thought it was amazing. I thought Louise was a imaginary friend conjured up using magic.
This actually made me cry
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
I did NOT like the monkey stuff.. Too far, girl. Toooo far.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
Wonderful! I'm a biiiig fan of ur work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Hands down a stupid fanfic. It had a lot of potential but then you go and make Ginny into a crybaby and a dependent parasite. Your characters have zero substance to them. I also sadly read one of your last few reviews about your usage of race in a description. As an Indian, that totally succeeded in putting me off your fic. I'd sooner fall into mud and look like my kind then to read this. You ought to educate yourself better than to use such tactless and offensive descriptions. Utterly disappointing and highly idiotic.
ReadingTillEternity chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
Ginny has Brown eyes
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Ginny's eyes are brown
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
Ginerva is Ginny's real name, not Virginia.
Lizzy Luna Potter chapter 14 . 5/27/2016
Omg, omg, omg! Lou is not dead? Malloy kissed Ginny. Omg! You have to keep writing I am hooked onto to this fic sooooo much. Keep writing!
CJPotter4Life chapter 22 . 5/25/2016
I have just read this, and I know you wrote this ages ago, but I still thought I'd review because I love it. I've always loved Ginny. ... Awkward silence... Anyway, love the story!
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »