Reviews for What About Me
Hands down a stupid fanfic. It had a lot of potential but then you go and make Ginny into a crybaby and a dependent parasite. Your characters have zero substance to them. I also sadly read one of your last few reviews about your usage of race in a description. As an Indian, that totally succeeded in putting me off your fic. I'd sooner fall into mud and look like my kind then to read this. You ought to educate yourself better than to use such tactless and offensive descriptions. Utterly disappointing and highly idiotic.
ReadingTillEternity chapter 5 . 8/10
Ginny has Brown eyes
Ginny's eyes are brown
Ginerva is Ginny's real name, not Virginia.
Lizzy Luna Potter chapter 14 . 5/27
Omg, omg, omg! Lou is not dead? Malloy kissed Ginny. Omg! You have to keep writing I am hooked onto to this fic sooooo much. Keep writing!
CJPotter4Life chapter 22 . 5/25
I have just read this, and I know you wrote this ages ago, but I still thought I'd review because I love it. I've always loved Ginny. ... Awkward silence... Anyway, love the story!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
What the bloody hell do you mean by "she had so much mud on her face that she looked like an indian"? I was reading this story and liking it till this point . Whoever you are I don't care if you will read this now after 10 years or not. But you are a bitch or a bastard depending on your fucking gender. Bloody racist pig
Child of the sea chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
I read your a/n at the top and I wish I could say something like that to my older brothers. That a/n actually made my day. I really like that Ginny and Ron made up. I adore Ginny's new look and I love that note that Ron sent to Ginny.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/20/2015
thx for this fanfic xD
Guest chapter 18 . 7/19/2015
it would hv been a part of maroon 5 animas if the kissing part was in the hoodie rain part just withoit the blood
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
yay Lou isnt dead! *cheers*
HazeFade chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
* u mde them lok so cute lol*

sorry for th poor writng i had t sdo gis on my Kindle 7th gen