Reviews for CrossTime Damage Control
Zarohk Korobase chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
If he's the version of Proteus from Exiles, then you get giga bonus points for making this a crossover with the Marvel Comics story that this seems to be based on. If you have these Scoobies encounter the Exiles and go on a mission where they have sustained contact with each other, visit each others' bases, or otherwise encounter each other with both teams possessing awareness of the other at some point in the story (even at the end), you get tera-squared bonus points for shear awesomeness. I love the Scooby-Exiles. Technically, if you put this in the section of Buffy and Exiles crossovers, that would be correct. (Just like the stories by Bird of Poetry that are in the His Dark Materials crossover section because they have people from one 'verse having daemons.)
X-Over chapter 13 . 10/23/2004
Please update this wonderful crossover story of yours very soon. Pretty please? Thank you. :)
KColl2003 chapter 8 . 6/13/2004
Nice idea with Angelus, very different.
KColl2003 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Highly interesting start.
Archer007 chapter 7 . 3/19/2004
awesome
tefla chapter 13 . 3/17/2004
I may be wrong ... but what is the Joker doing...
Oh well ... I am still following your work Philip and I like it.
Harry2 chapter 13 . 3/17/2004
Fatih, be VERY careful dealing with Proteus! I remember from the X-Men comic books what he could do, and he is one NASTY customer. And as for the Joker, well, he is about to find out that you do NOT mess with an immortal! Take him out Xander and FAST!
Luis chapter 13 . 3/16/2004
Interesting crossover story you've got here. I would like to read more of it very soon. Also, will you be adding new members to the already existing group (i.e. alternate versions of BTVS/ATS charcters) such as Anya, Tara, the other Slayers from the final season of BTVS, Jonathan, Dawn, Riley, Wesley, the Jamaican Slayer, Jenny Calender, Cordelia, Gunn, Lorne, Grue, Angel's son, Angel's half-demon friend, Gunn's girlfriend, etc. ? Please let me know. [I would really like to see the alternate BTVS/ATS versions of these soon-to-be new members. Also, I hope that in future chapters of this crossover story you would also include other: T.V. shows (such as "The Invisible Man", "Pretender", "Jake 2.0", "John Doe", "Alias", "X-Files", "The Lone Gunmen", "The Chronicle", "Black Scorpion", "Dark Angel", "Charmed", "Seven Days", "Roswell", Star Trek - (TOS)/TNG/DS9,VOY & ENT, "Birds Of Prey", "Smallville", "Andromeda", "Mutant X", "Babylon 5", etc.); movies (such as "Unbreakable", "The Hulk", "Daredevil", "Minority Report", the "Ghost Busters" movies, the "Blade" movies, "John Carpenter's Vampires", the "Alien", "Terminator", "X-Men", "Spider-man" & "Predator" movies, "The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen", the "Lord Of The Rings" trilogy, the "Star Wars" movies, the upcoming "Hellboy" movie, etc.); cartoons (such as "Jayce And The Wheeled Warriors", "Visionaries", "The Spiral Zone", "Go-Bots", "Sky Commanders", "Dino-Riders", "Starcom", "He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe", "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", "Biker Mice From Mars", "The Justice League", "Teen Titans", "Samurai Jack", "Jackie Chan's Adventures", etc.); and anime (such as "Saber Rider And Star Sherrifs", "Witch Hunter Robin", "Trigun", "Outlaw Star", "Cowboy Bebop", "Big O", "Kikaider", "Cyborg 009", etc.) - into the mix. Again, please let me know. Anyway, keep up the good work as always. Please continue; write more very soon. :)
the pilot of eva unit o4 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
hey there i read this story up to chapter four do you think it would be possible to have them visit the She-ra crew or the jem posse
Brutal2003 chapter 13 . 3/16/2004
It has been a while, but hey you updated with lots of cliffhagers too!
smokinbarrel chapter 12 . 2/13/2004
WOW! Solomon Grundy AND Eclipso (owner of the black gem)-that's even cooler than the 80's toy line heroes! I'm looking forward to seeing Angelus rumble with Grundy :D
Z chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
"He would be replaced by George W. Bush, the man who almost managed to drive the entire world into war before he was impeached and brought before the War Crimes Tribunal in The Hague. Thankfully this world seems to have been spared that disaster."
You know, this line really didn't add anything to the plot, could easily have been removed or excluded, and all it does is serve to alienate readers.
Is it really so much to ask for that you keep your political prejudices out of your fic?
Aaron chapter 12 . 2/9/2004
Angelus in GiJoe, at the beginning of GiJoe the movie, i would love to see him go against some members of cobrala. that would be intersting and Oz in teh world of the Silverhawks. the nearly zen wolf with a virstile member of the silverhawks, i would love to see when Oz meets the Chopper kid, that would an interesting converstation alone. and i agree with eskimo it could be the ecsipo (sp) jewel
Harry2 chapter 12 . 2/9/2004
There is only ONE black gem like that in all of comicbookdom! Eclipso's Black Gem! The gem that can bring forth the darker side of a person! Do NOT let Monstar get his hands on that Gem! And as for Angelus, this is the type of fight he can sink his teeth into! Grundy is the embodiment of anger and rage, and he needs to be sent toward COBRALA! Once that is done, Angelus can take care of him!
Sigma1 chapter 12 . 2/9/2004
Sheesh! This fic is certainly the ultimate in crossovers. I mean, who would have thought to mix GI Joe with BtVS/AtS stuff? I'm really enjoying how this is going, so please do continue.