Reviews for Santa?
LoveConquers chapter 4 . 12/28/2003
Great ending to a great story, thank you! Can't wait for the sequel! I loved the bit of romance in the end with Bren and Shal, I would love to see more interaction between them in your next sequel. I'm excited you're going to include a Jesse/Emma pairing next too! Can't wait to read the next one, this series has been such fun!
brigitta1 chapter 4 . 12/25/2003
oohh!
That was so sweet!
Please go on with the sequel!
Can't wait you know!
Merry christmas to you too!
bri chapter 4 . 12/24/2003
it was greaty i loved it! i am glad you are doing another part to the series! but i do have a question, it is going to be posted like sepretly right? not in this story but as the sequel? just wundering so please update the next part of the series soon please and thank you!
bye bye
canadianchic14 chapter 4 . 12/24/2003
Hey loved the story can't wait for the sequel. Happy holidays.
brigitta1 chapter 3 . 12/20/2003
I love the twins!
They are so sweet even when they play with theyre food!
Heheh! And it is funny how they take aim at Jesse everytime!
Please go on like this!
Love it very much!
bri chapter 3 . 12/19/2003
hey i loved the chapter! bren/shal rocks and i love shals control on the situation! please hurry and update!
i love it continue and update please and thank you! bye bye
canadian-chic14 chapter 3 . 12/19/2003
Hey im absolutely loving this story, keep up the great work. Yoi're an awesome writer.
LoveConquers chapter 3 . 12/19/2003
This was my favorite chapter yet! The twins speech is hilarious, and I love how you portray them. I also love the ongoing battle between Nicholas and Adam as well. All kinds of little angles that add up to one great story, thank you so much!
xLifelessx chapter 3 . 12/19/2003
Damn, those twins always surprise me, I would have thought they would have whipped it at Jesse LOL!. Good chapter, can't wait for the next update.
Sunstar2 chapter 3 . 12/19/2003
Glad it worked. I love this, the twins are so damn cute although I feel really sorry for Jesse, you really don't like him do you?...lol Can['t wait for the next chapter!
Shado-Fox chapter 3 . 12/19/2003
Good! I like the "Dat gwampa" for Adam and the reaction of Nickolas Fox! :) That's a good fiction! Update soon :)
xLifelessx chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
LMAO! Poor Jesse, that was awesome, it really was. Can't wait for the next update
Shado-Fox chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
Ho... i'm totaly ...i don't know how to say that in english... 'morte de rire' in french... It's excellent! like surprise or little problem! I like what you write and wait for the next chapter!
Thanks for you very good story!
PS : Poor Jesse :)
brigitta1 chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
Hihi!
That was so sweet!
JEsse's thoughts were funny and so regonisable!
And the twin was so sweet!
Well done! Liked this piece very much!
LoveConquers chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
I'm so glad you updated even in the midst of your busy schedule! It was well worth the wait! :) Very cute again, I love your portrayal of the twins, and the ending was hilarious. Great job!