Reviews for Fade To Black
Anarane Sindanarie chapter 43 . 7/6
I love this story! It's one of those stories that you can't stop reading until you have finished it and even then you have to reread it! I love it!
Wu the Stoic chapter 43 . 4/1
I don't know what to say... that was wonderful. Just a wonderful story and I dearly hope that you bring us more of your amazing talent in the future. The Gundam Fandom is richer with you in it. Thank you, thank you.
anushca chapter 43 . 3/7
Hi.
I just wanted to let you know that I finished re-reading your wonderful story and wanted to say 'thank you' for sharing it. It was nice to come back to it.
I wish you the best. Take care.
Vastulja Sata Menton chapter 43 . 9/19/2015
I absolutely loved this story. It had so much depth to it. I can hardly begin to express everything that made this story so amazing. I love the character development, though I have to be honest I wish there had been more development of Duo and Heero's relationship. This is a story I can stay I will enjoy reading again and again! I also enjoyed how well written it was. There are a few errors here and there, but nothing that took away from the story. This story is going to stick in my mind for a very long time, 3
pat chapter 43 . 3/19/2015
read and really enjoyed your story good tear jerker, loved the humor and dramahope you still like writing gundam cause esp if duocentric I'll def read.
Blackcatalleygm chapter 23 . 7/19/2014
Holy crap, this story is awesome. I dont know if you will get this but I have been doing nothing but read this story for a couple days, i tell myself i will review at the end of the chapter but im so sucked in i keep reading! I love the character study, uncertainty that is real and the helplessness when we dont know how to go forward. So real. When he escapes and they mobilize i scared my cat with laughter, fantastic flow. Thank you for continuing and adding a decade of REAL to this story i would buy it its so good :)
BunnyHuns chapter 43 . 7/2/2014
It took me all day but I busted straight through this marvelous story. I really loved how it was written, how integral Duo was to the whole story even though he was unconscious for most of it. I admit I almost didn't pick it up and start reading it because there was no mention of the pairings at the beginning of the story. However it didn't take long for me to realize it would eventually be 1x2x1. I really felt like you could see the connection between Duo and Heero long before either character admitted it aloud.

Nakatu was amazing. Hands down the best original character I've ever encountered. I loved her addition to the story.
ffreeloader chapter 43 . 4/21/2014
This was a great story. Sorry I gave no comments as being written but I like to read a story at the same, not in stages because so many are not finished. Really enjoyed it/ Thanks
Perse chapter 43 . 2/12/2014
so when are you gonna work on your next epic?

I can't wait to see more out of you :)
Ochita Miko chapter 43 . 12/24/2013
Wonderful. A very satisfying ending - with a new beginning, because that is life, after one big event life doesn't stop or become happily ever after. Life keeps going, or begins again. I enjoyed this fic, thank you for keeping with it, and sharing.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/22/2013
aw yeah
Aegis chapter 43 . 12/21/2013
I've followed this eagerly since around Chapter Nine, and I've loved it all. If I had to rate it? Top five Wing fics I've ever read. You've done a wonderful thing. Thank you.
color2413 chapter 43 . 12/21/2013
After a twisty Hollywood-worthy climax, this epic has finally drawn to a close with a sweet, "after the credits have rolled" epilogue. Please keep writing fanfics; you have a loyal reader in me.
Cyn Finnegan chapter 43 . 12/21/2013
That was EPIC.
Signora Lilium chapter 43 . 12/21/2013
It's hard to think that this is the last chapter. I remember the first time I read this story. The characters drew me in and wouldn't let me go. Because of the grasp that they had on me, iv'e read this story about a dozen times.
The best types of story's are the ones where the characters come to life, what they feel, you feel. Where you just think your view of this type of story, and how you look at other's like it, is completely changed.
Your story is one of those. Don't ever stop writing, because you really changed how I look at other Gundam Wing story's. And I think that, that is amazing.