Reviews for PlayTime
Wu the Stoic chapter 3 . 3/28
That was amazing! Loved it!
xNe-Rdx chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Finally! Someone else who knows about Trowa's secret "addiction"!

And yea. That slinky woulda been DEAD PLASTIC if it would've been me. I'm not as patient as Trowa
xNe-Rdx chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Ahh!~ I love how you interpreted Wufei's relationship with Duo! Most people don't want to see out of the HeeroxDuo box, but I love Wufei's "reluctant" friendship with the god of Death! Thank you for writing!

On to the next one
xNe-Rdx chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
My husband may have been looking at me weird for giggling, but I don't care! That entire first chapter kept me giggling uncontrollably! On to the next one! :D
athenaswings chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
LOL BWAHAHAH! loved the 1st and 5th the best
reikoyazumi chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Oh, I adore this. I think I scared my neighbours with my manic laughter, though...

My favourite chapters were 2 and 5, I just love the idea of Wufei and Duo playing with little miniature Gundam models (also, cute much? I wasn't even aware that cute was in my vocabulary. ;)), and the note in 5 was wonderful.

I amused myself by trying to identify the programmes during Trowa's channel hopping, which I didn't do too badly in, thankyouverymuch, and the whole idea of 'My Wing Gundam's Left Foot' was just excellent. Not to mention slinkies, and Horny Trowa.

Your characterisation of the pilots was great, and all of the little asides were hilarious. It was perhaps a little OOC, but then all of the drabbles were about silly little things that I could well imagine happening (if Heero grew a sense of humour, of course...) so maybe not so much. Kids being kids, ne? They don't exactly get a chance during the series!

I really do love this fic, and it's very well done.
Maskelle chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
That was such a cute story. I love how you let people see how young the pilots really are! I especially loved the chapter writen from wufeis point of view. I really love your writing!
Mad Mary Kidd chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
I really love your stuff. Write more GW please! ]
Wolfje chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA! I think I just gave my dad a hearth attack, becouse I fell from the chair. Yes, Laughing :P I think I have never laughed so much about a story before! Please write more of this kind of things, I love it! Thank you!

X from Wolfje
Maion chapter 5 . 8/31/2005
lmao. Go Wufei! Exploit the little demon :P. heh heh. Funny story.
a-cat-named-SPANKY chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
**wipes tears from eyes** oh...god...**snickers some more** i love you! this is the most beautiful thing i have ever read. truly, i love all your gundam stories. this is currently my favorite. the fridge note **collapses agaist keyboard** i bow down to you
haley chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
*giggles* *laughs hysterically* i love it! i reread these when i'm having a bad day so i can have a good laugh. thank you for making my day better!
Lady-Frisselle chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
This was hysterical. I loved every one of them. I'd love to see you do some more. They have to have more than one childish day.
Queen Vixen chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
...*wince* Poor Heero...i mean, i don't know exactly what that would feel like, but it still sounded really, REALLY painful. And what is up with that dog? Huh? Evil little psycho bitch. And poor Duo. No sex for three months? that's gotta suck. I think that they really should have stuffed the dog with explosives. Would have been funny as hell. And trust Relena to get a stupid pet like a dog. Anybody with an ounce of sense would have gotten them a cat. because cats rock. Anyway, yeah. Great chapter! I know that it's the fifth one, but i'm hoping you're not done with it! That would be sad! these are hilarious little stories! Keep up the good work!

~Queen Vixen