Reviews for In Other Words
omgirl333 chapter 1 . 5/30
I don't normally read these kind of fics, but this one drew me in from the get-go. I love your portrayals of everyone, and I love the twists in the story. I know it's been years since you've updated, but is there any chance you're willing to finish the story? It's heartbreaking to see such a good fic remain unfinished. It's so compelling! You have such great talent for this!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
Hi, I absolutely love this story and each time I come back to it I'm praying that you've uploaded a new chapter but it's been years now. I just really want to know if you're ever going to complete it? I don't even care if you use a fanfic cliche like an accident, anything would be better than not having a real ending.
Kaylea chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
I can't say I like Randler as the show never really paired them together only as friends, where people get the idea they make a good couple, I don't really know, but that is beside the point, you are an excellent writer even if i don't really like the plot of the story.. at least this story didn't have Monica and Rachel fighting over Chandler as some Randler stories does.
katie chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Update ASAP!please!
Infinite Stupidity chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
I know you struggled to finish this, but I wanted to let you know that there's still at least one person here who loves your writing and would love to see this continued :D your story is absolutely amazing, and so true to the characters in a way that is very rare for the Friends fandom. It's been a few years since the last update, but if you still hang around this account and see this review then I hope I can encourage you to keep putting out such entertaining chapters like this one. You actually introduced me to the whole Chandler/Rachel aspect of Friends, and I have to admit you've got me hooked.
Reece chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
Please please PLEASE make more! I love this so much! Your probably not even going to read this but please finish this! Its amazing!
MorganlovesFriends chapter 15 . 9/17/2010
THIS IS AWESOMENESS! Love the whol fight in the hospital and especially the whole I Love You at the end thing, utterly brilliant:)
MorganlovesFriends chapter 14 . 9/17/2010
two words that I can only think of - OH SNAP!
MorganlovesFriends chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
I loooved that Phoebe distraction, hahaha! Errmmm this has me nervous:/!
MorganlovesFriends chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
THERE'S THE RANDLER PASSION! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
MorganlovesFriends chapter 10 . 9/16/2010
AHHHH! You go to Monica and Ross and cut off the Randler PASSION!...Loving the story btw:)
MorganlovesFriends chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
AHHHHHHHH! This is getting so interesting...loving it3!
MorganlovesFriends chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRRAAAAAAAAZY! Get Randler together already, hahaha:)!
MorganlovesFriends chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
This is getting good! Well it was good before...it's just getting uh-...uh better!:)
MorganlovesFriends chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Insert own witty coment here: I have six friends, but I don't own six Friends. My friends do happen to have simmilar names, Frachel, Ronica, Thoebe, Loey, Shandler, and Moss...no coincidence there...haha:)