Reviews for Warm Milk and Doodles
crosslight chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
THESE FLUFFY JILY FANFICS WILL NEVER GET OLD
Hannahble chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
i thought that was very sweome and sweet...bravo
unique.normality chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
thats sweet
lotzaluv chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!

Oh, and for goodness' sake, James, wouldn't your wife be worried if you DIDN'T put your arm around her in bed (especially if you had just gotten married)... be a man!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest there.
baseball2horse chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
AW
Hanna chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Hey!

This is a very cute one-shot, but I'd just like to point out one teensy strange thing. You've, acidentally I presume, written that Lily wrapped her arms around his HECK and torso. And if heck is an English word I just haven't heard about, you mean neck. (:

Other than that it's totally adorable :D
twouble chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Aww, that gave me butterflies, beautiful stuff
leannie123 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
hi

that was so sweet great story

leanne
q.thews chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
"National Heat Charm Grid" ? What a strange idea...

I've ever tought that there was very little "utility" in the wizard world, maybe only water.

That said it was a little good story :-)
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
"That was probably the reason you nearly failed."

Haha, *sigh* James, James, James. XD

Very well done!

Runa
THH chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
aww, that was so cute. You made me all warm inside. I absolutely loved the last part, you're such a great author. I wish that I could write like you do.
Ellen-D chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
This warmed my heart.
millionreasons chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Aw... cute story. Never stop writing.
castiza chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
cute! and fluffy! lol :)
Monica chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Aww. That made me warm and fuzzy all over.

"All of sudden, he abandoned any restraint he may have had before, and roped an arm round Lily, dragging her across the sheets into his embrace.

So what if she cursed him? It would be worth it. Lily let out a small squeal, and laughed softly once she found herself decidedly in a James cuddle. She shifted so she was facing him and hugged him round the heck and torso, savouring the comfort and heat she felt soaking through her skin.

James sighed and breathed in his wife’s smell, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin on his rough hands."

Gahh. How cute. *squeal*