Reviews for Sorrow's Wake
firedragon315 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Aw, that was cute. I like how you wrote romance. Your prose is good, with some very emotional lines and a formal, almost archaic voice. Your dialogue makes the characters sound exactly like they do in the game, but of course more .
janeta siri chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
that was a good story
stupid-gizka chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
WHAT? Only five revievers since last year? For such a good fic? Unbeliveable! I absolutely liked this one! Very well written!
JediShyala chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
That was really lovely
ottgeekgirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Ohh I really liked that. Carth is just so yummy isn't he? Sigh. You do write wonderfully you know.
Seiko chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Awsome little story of KOTOR! I just finished the game after six straight days of playing it (couldn't get myself away from it). I loved Carth through the whole thing and the little scenes involving him and Revan were so cute! Anyway glad to see that others are doing fics about it, I might start one of my own lol. The weird thing is that I named my character at the start Raven without even knowing that the main bad guy is called Revan, weird huh?
AnimeNinja chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Aw! That was SO good! _ I loved it! I've played that game three times now, and I still haven't been able to get Carth to admitt his feelings for me! Hopefully my newest time, my fourth time around I'll be able to get him to do it! But anyways, this story was great and I loved it! Great job! _~
AlmightyIshboo chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Very good! _ Carth is the little tortured sweet-heart ain't he? Umm...I gotta ask you something. I wrote my own KOTOR fan fiction, although no one has read it. It is a little insane but I'd appreciate it if you read it. :)
Once again, good story