Reviews for On Her Own
Aerith The Evenstar chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
Nice fan fic so far. I enjoyed it and I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Jennfire chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
interesting, more soonish please
Deenomore chapter 6 . 1/21/2005
I want to say how sorry am about your sister. I really enjoyed reading this story. Who would guess Captain Jack Sparrow had a daughter. I hope to see more updates *hint hint* Bye

Hugs&kisses

DeeAurora
Flybaby014563 chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
Oh I love it!I thought it was great!I loved it! Are you going to make it longer?I hope you do because I thought it was great!Keep up the good you read mine.

-Nikki
LoneFenix chapter 6 . 3/11/2004
*bakcs away slowly* XD nice :D sweetness SUSPENSE IS STARTING! *runs around screaming their head off* ok now that i got that out of my system *kill author-alert again just to make sure it was done the first time*
LoneFenix chapter 5 . 3/11/2004
holy crud : i didnt even know this was up! *blinks* *kills author-alert* all better :D lol
swet... *goes on to read next chappy*
FencingBabe7 chapter 6 . 1/18/2004
Sorry I've not reviewed for so long. This story sort of got lost in my moutain of my review history and plus exam month and everything... Fine, I'll stop making excuses. This is getting really confusing. I'm not sure if I got everything that happened. What would be really cool would be a flashback of Becca's mom falling into POTC and meeting Jack.
Hott4Jack chapter 4 . 1/17/2004
hey! like the story so far...but im a lil confused about the plot. its kinda of vague. maybe explain everything a lil more in detail. but other than that...i like it! make your chapters longer!
blueglass25 chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
hm-this is definatly an improvment, but not quite up to par. the whole daniel guy is still confusing, and becca seems a bit weak-i dunno she came off as incredibly strong in the other chapters. well again i feel like i'm leaving a mean review, but i dont mean to sound like a jerk. i do hope u update again this weekend-i feel i need more compensation for a weekend with no updates...lol. overall this was a better chapter-but i still feel u can do better. good luck and keep up the good work-ahhahahahahahah-make it great work, make it brilliant! ye sorry-i need go on little insane tirade for a moment there. update soon and sooner still
blue
blueglass25 chapter 5 . 1/17/2004
ok, well this was a bit dissapointing in comparison to your previous chapters-though it was still good. Who's blue? And who's daniel? and y is she becoming friends with him, if he kidnapped her. And the whole mum's stories thing is really confusing. Hm this story is going slightly down hill-i will continue o read none the less, beacause i think there was alot of talent in your first chapters, and i think that you can get back to that level of writing. I no tis sounds like a mean review, but i honestly think you can write better than this. Well sorryif if i sounded like a jerk-but it was all said with the best of intentions-luck in future chapters...
blue
today-sies chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
ah, so good, but this isnt fair you said u'd update evry weekend and its sunday afternoon-and no update, i'm dieing, waiting a whole week was hard enough, but now no update!torture-it's a brilliant story, and i need more of it soon, so please i beg that you will update!1
missjackiesparrow chapter 4 . 1/7/2004
this is a very interesting story so far. i cant wait to see what happens next. but one thing, how is rebecca his daughter?
LoneFenix chapter 4 . 1/5/2004
*looks at the thank yous* pfft, i just havent gotten time to read it yet! :D hahahahahaha but SWEET! i didnt think a good story could come after POTC but this is turning out to be realy interesting!
LoneFenix chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
ook i wanna hurt you gor the cliffhanger but i cant, *sniff* that note... got me... :'(
LoneFenix chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
LOL! lol your welcome very muchies! :( man thats gotta be rough :'( (guess i better read the rest of the chapters fore i write too much i dun know about lol