Reviews for House Elves
Lol, cute :)
Latrodectus Mactans chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Very cute!
oh nargles chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
(shocked face) i cried reading this, i love stories where draco's an insecure little boy in love with hermione it just warms me inside and i always cry. Great story can you please pretty please do a sequel
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Aw, that was sweet! Poor Hermione...but at least she has Drakey to cheer her up! Very good internal monologue, by the way. Hermione's air of irrepressible hopefulness is so endearing yet forlorn. You conveyed her feelings of loneliness and frustration very well, made all the worse by the fact that her cause is actually a noble one.
dramionerox chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
that was such a turn around ((if you know what i mean))

much love

dramioneRox
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
at first i was kind of disappointed that there wasnt a sweet kiss or anything, but then it kind of made me happy at the end...
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
LOL very cute.
Irken Invader chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
YAY! I luvd your fic though it's short! Keep writing! Oh, and BTW, Hermione was in perfect character. :)
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Fluff queen, much? I'm all giggly.
natyslacks chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
*squeal* i love fluf hehehehehe. u do write it good thou...keep up the gd wk.
luv nats
YummySushiToo chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Great story! Would you feel better if I said it wasn't fluffy at all? (even though it is!) Cute idea and concept, and a perfect length!
paradoxical chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
I like. It made me feel rather /fluffy/ inside. Fluff fics are my guilty pleasure and you write them well. For someone who is "unfluffy", you do wonderfully in that department. So I expect more. Really. Perhaps more lengthy ones? (Grin) Just a suggestion.
G chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Dude, welcome to the World Of Fluffy. You have been accepted into our community. Underground cults everywhere will open up and you'll be ready to take all your stuff and go move in with one of them because they are One With The Fluff. Bwaha. I mean, this is so depressing. I have a problem with creative ideas for one-shots - I just don't *get* any, dammit!
Okay, that sounded really bad.
But I loved this, you are extremely talented and this was so cute. Hermione was so... Hermione and Draco wasn't OOC either, and I loved the 'didn't-come-for-the-house-elves' line.
Oh, this was so cute. You have me reading straight fics again. Be proud.
Denara chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I loved it, it's so... unique. I mean. Even though I don't really like D/H, this one's great!
Elluxion chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
You saw Camille's review! "Fluff suits you like... loads!" WOOT!
I agree muchly. P
Shan't say more, because I have gushed enough, and I want to continue teasing you. :P