Reviews for Stolen Innocence
DarkGlacierPhoenix312 chapter 3 . 5/12
Your Concept is quite good with canon Harry, Sirius and Remus entering the circus. However other than that I didn't find anything different or interesting in ur fanfic to make it stand out among the other wrong bwl/gwl fanfics.
I am quite disaggreable to female Blaise but r within ur rights to change that cuz this is an AU. However u cannot change the surname. Its Zabini not Zambini. This mistake is very off putting.
Next, the concept of Super powered Harry needs to be worked upon. I found the storyline a unclear mess.
Potters! U have made them quite strong antagonists. I commend u for that.
Sorry if you take this as offensive but I'm not trying to be. And I'm just wondering, why did you make Blaise a girl? his/her last name is Zabini not Zambini. Also it doesn't really make sense, the relationship between Harry and Blaise. Seriously you just made it "Hi I'm Blaise Zambini, years later there still only aquiantences, Hey Harry I know we don't really know each other at all! But do you wanna be my boyfriend?" No offense. But it's not like blind dates, he really knew and just randomly accepted it, he didn't even show any interest in her before.
gundamzbd36 chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
whats going to happen next? will Harry fight plan work? will Harry open up more to Blaise? will there be other yelling match?
LuminaCarina chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Ummm... Sorry, nothing against your story, but in case you didn't know, Blaise is a boy. I know a lot of people get confused. In my language, Blaise is translated to Vlaho, and that's a boys name. If you did know and you made him a girl on purpose, you might consider changing his name. Also, it's kind of weird that an 8 year old child was kidnapped and held prisoner for a year and didn't end up severly traumatised. I've read a lot of super Harry fics, but I have to say that this kind of disregard for human psyche is one of the things that frustrates me so much I want to tear my hair out. I'm a psychology student, so I find it even stupider. No offence to you, really, I'm not trying to be rude, I just thought you should know so you can get better and improve your style of writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
this story is rushed and actually it's pathetic.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Lol, damn u markus
Mackenzied3333 chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
please upload
Laesk chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
are you going to add more. i hope you do. thank you for you have written so far and i look forwards to reading more
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
Ummmm...What happens next? I am looking forward to reading more111
Obscene Cupcake chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Okay the more I read of this the more it is obvious that you are either VERY young (in which case you are a talented writer) or very naive (in which case you are stupid and there is no hope in the future for you). I'm pretty sure you are the first one- a young prodigy. if you were older than 16 when you wrote this, I will be surprised.
Iamsumbody chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
Have Blaise and Harry have a baby!
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Oh!(splutters incoherently in anger)

Lily, James, Sirius and Remus had better change their attitude

toward Harry soon! And Ira Rose needs a BIG time-out!

She's acting like her cousin Dudley!
little-bast chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
SO WANT THE POTTERS, REMUS AND SIRIUS TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO HARRY... I LOVE THAT THE OTHER DIMENSION HARRY, SIRIUS AND REMUS AT LEAST LIKE HARRY...

WHEN ARE THE POTTERS GOING TO WAKE UP AND SMELL REALITY... THEIR LITTLE BITVH OF A DAUGHTER WASN'T THE SAVIOUR AND THEY ARE JUST LUCKY HARRY DEFEATED VOLDEMORT AND DIDN'T JOIN HIM AFTER THE TREATMENT THE GAVE HIM...

I WOULD LOVE FOR HARRY TO SOMEHOW EMANCIPATE HIMSELF AND TAKE THE LORDSHIP FROM JAMES AND KICK THEM TO THE CURB OR AT LEAST HAVE THEM ARRESTED FOR CHILD ABUSE, NEGLECT ETC...

HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON...
little-bast chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
Hey Great story!

I really hate that besides Brian, Harry had no-one, then you killed him off...

The AU visitors was cool at least they care and try to be there and protect him.

You have seriously made me HATE the Potter's... I can't wait til they realise the it's Harry and his decision to fight for child abusers, neglectful parents, stuck up- pathetic siblings and cruel assholes.

It's not like he has any bonds with anyone but Blaise and I'd say she would go with him.

I really want Harry to disown the Potter's so they have no-say over him.. I would so love for their treatment of him to be brought to light in court. He could sue them.

Dumbledore's reaction would be fantastic to read... Grooming, spoiling and favouring the wrong child.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
That was so freaking awsome! i can't wait for you to update! poor harry adn junior.