Reviews for Without You
goblz chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I love Connie and Guy, but strangely-I love this fic. This was incredibly well written. You know, I think I've read it before, a long time ago. LOL. Great job with this.
Gotham's Forgotten Crimfighter chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
woah. that's a really good fic. very angsty and full of suspense and drama! keep it up!

*oh, i took some things on a story of mine that you reviewed into consideration. i hope that you'll continue to review and maybe point out things that u think need to be changed. i'm trying to fix mistakes that u or any of my other reivers point out.*

love and peace,

Allie
Francois Noir chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I really love this piece.
Connie/Guy angst is my new crack. I need to smoke some more of this good shit, and you're one of the best (and only) dealers around. Give me the hook-up, yo!
Keep it real, homeslice.
Quimby
ps: i know i'm lame and have random lines between all the stuff i just said, but i did it because it pisses me off how removed spaces when i hit the enter buton. did it do that for everybody or am i just blessed to be treated with special retard treatment? anyway, you still kick the shit.
Graceful Fall chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Star, this is a great one shot! I like how the rest of the team was brought in yet Guy always came first.
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
This was SO good! You did a very nice job writing this. I could feel Guy's pain, and I loved how you wrote in how his friends were trying to help and how the break up is kind of hurting the team. Very well done!
NYgoldfish54 chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Amusing and yet angsty. *twitches with happiness*
Nice one shot. Nice. Keep it up, and hang tough. You will be free soon enough!
-Kristine