Reviews for Kitten Poker with a Physicist
Bliss714 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I love this! Hmmmm...a Tickle Demon...I need to get my hands on one of those. LOL. This is an excellent read!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Awesome, that was hilarious and I loved the whole "who won, exactly?" part at the end.

Thanks for posting. And I love your

-Ellie
random-nexus chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This was fun. Just plain, basic, fun with Spike and Fred.

Nicely done.

(BTW, just found you here, so will be rifling through your archives. Promise not to get 'em too smudgy)
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Spike and Fred were playing kitten poker.
Tris chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
What are the bets he was just told to find a place for the kittens, and...well, did so?

Very good stuff.
Mandy chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Very funny. I liked.
sockmonkeyhere chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Bwahaha, I love it! You write a fantastic drunken Spike. I'm always on the hunt for a good Spred story, fluff or otherwise. Thanks so much for this one.
talentedatbreathing chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
omg! i was crakin up! u should make a sequel that involes Angel makin fun of Spike cuz of the incident! i'd love it! and i love this!
Diana Troy chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Hysterical, with a nice twist at the end. Great job!
TriscuitTheFlyingSnkCracker chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
BWA-HA-HA! Whatever happed to Kitten Poker on the show? That was awsome!
alliterator chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Hee hee. You definitly do a good Fred. And Spike. And, if you wanted to, a Frike. Or Spred. Whatever. The point is, this is a funny story.
FluffysBijin05 chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
This was really funny i liked it alot I'll never guess how you came up with strip kitten poker but it was hilarious.
BUH-BYE.
Freya the Dark chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
O_O This story is defininatly...something! I like the part about Spike getting a deer-in-the-headlights look... I can just imagine him like that! Preety good, and you definatly fuffilled the requirements! Good work!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
This is an absolutely adorable story. Now what is Fred going to do with a basket of kittens? And naked Spike tied up on my bed wouldn't do anything for me, BTW. Naked Lindsey, on the other hand. . .Suffice it to say there would be no tickle demon!