Reviews for How Megatron Stole Christmas
Flamus Prime chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
lol I liked Optimus's part the most when he sees Santa Megatron
"Santy Clause, why… why are you taking our Christmas tree?"

But, you know, that Megatron was so smart and slick. He thought up a lie, and he thought it up quick. "Why, my sweet little Aubobot," the fake Santa lied, "There's a light on this tree that won't light on one side. So I'm taking it home to my workshop, my dear. I'll fix it up there and I'll bring it back here."

And his fib fooled the Autobot leader. Then he patted Prime's head and got him a drink and he sent him to bed."
I just thought WOW
and when at the end Prime "*coughs* I wasn't fooled for a moment! "
Sure Prime sure lol great job
TFfannette72 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
very cute and the story was followed closely i liked (And still kind of like) Dr. seuss and the transformers i immencely like so a wonderfull combination of both. i especially liked the charachter comments in the the parenthesees!
LadyBlue001 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
AWESOME! i loved it!

i hope you don't mind, but i sent it to my lil' sis for her birthday (which she ended having in hospital! silly girl! ) and she LOVED it! i said u did it tho, and she says "thanks for putting the funny grinch story on all the computers for me" X.x anyway, thanks!

A
Olivegreeneyes chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
lol, loved it. :)
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I liked the part at the end with conversation between Sunstreaker and Sideswipe.

Sunstreaker: I was not singing!

Sideswipe: Aw, c'mon bro, you know you like it. *thwap!* Ow...

XD
Lady of Dark Blood chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I love it! lol! I would so expect Megatron to be a Grinch! But the Optimus being Cyndi-loo, was a twist! O.o Nice work! _
KatDrama chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Aw...that's so funny, yet sweet. It's kinda goofy though when you think of Optimus Prime saying "santy clause" _tee hee hee, oh, well. I like your version of the grinch who stole christmas. It's funny and I like how you got the odd words that aren' in the storie to rhyme (like metallic-ardvark) _ good job. The humiliation for poor Starscream, thundercracker, and Skywarp. They must've really dispised Megatron after that, huh? _
SylverMage chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Ha ha, cute! I liked this a lot.
Season's greetings!
~Kokiri
Ashes2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
It is a work of literary genus!
Seriously, I always loved your fics. I just wish you wrote more Transformerey kinds a stuff.
Veleum chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Ahh brilliant story! Loved the rhyming too!
Now I've gotsa think of one bofre i go to Torquee this summer ...
ST