Reviews for Life in Death
Lady Kalinda chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
Well, this hasn't been updated for a year.. and I just stumbled across it.. so I can't help myself, I've some hope that maybe you'll finish it..

At any rate, this is very well written. Good fanfic being hard to come by, considering how hard it is to write these characters. But I hear the voices of the actors in my head... you've got Neo espeically perfect, since the story is about him.

Also it's a good idea; I always figured he experienced some sort of trauma as a result of dying and that it must've bothered him for a while. It's neat to see that explored by someone who has an understanding of the characters.

So I hope you might become motivated and update soon :)
LiMiYa chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
A sad and heart-wrenching chapter. Though the end did have a glimmer of hope.
Divamercury chapter 6 . 4/2/2005
Very good chapter. So sad, but very powerful. Please continue soon!

thespin chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
I want more of this. Hurry up!

/whine
LiMiYa chapter 5 . 1/13/2005
Wow. The mood of your story is at times haunting and foreboding then changes to action packed. Love it!
Elias A chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
An excellent opening chapter. You address an unknown period in the lives of the characters, but they remain believable.
Divamercury chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
AWESOME job so far. Please continue soon!

diplodoofus chapter 4 . 9/14/2004
i really really like this. the storyline's intresting and exciting and quite scary in places with the dead crewmembers and the man with Neo in the matrix. It's really well written all the way through and you described the other ship with its crew and i could see it, like really imagine what is was like which was haunting but really good. if that was the effect you were going for (i'm guessing you were) definitly got it!

very suspenseful ending too i want to know where Tank is! don't hurt him, please?...

Like i said, great story, can't see anything wrong with it myself! please update soon!

x
tamsinholland chapter 4 . 9/14/2004
This is great. Really good. I'm actually a bit startled because I missed it before, and I thought I'd read most of the good Matrix fic. It's really interestingly plotted, most later fic got very introspective. It's beautifully written but at times I did find the style a bit formal. All in all though this is impressive, really so. And this, " Looking upon Neo usually lifted his spirits; he was their hope, the silent promise of war's end, walking about his own ship. " is perfect. That is how Morpheus would see him, of course. And it isn't a thought I've seen expressed quite like that, that I can recall.
Animagus-Spirit chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Divamercury chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
Hm...interesting! PLEASE continue soon. I really am enjoying this so far.

WolfKyr chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
Break this, cheeseface! jk

What can I say? This is bloody incredible. You better update soon, or you'll have thousands of Matrix fans pounding at your door, demanding a new chapter.

I can hear them...they're coming...
MistyX chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
This is intresting!

Although I don't think noone of the other One's ever had to die to become what they fully were (since Neo did all that because of Trinity's love, and he was the only one to have such a love) it is intresting.

And Neo getting pointers about there having been more One's than him is nice. Not spilling too much, but when he sees the bigger picture, he'll remember the little man's words... they always do.

He's really anguished in this story, something I always envisioned him to become closer and closer to the event of Reloaded. At first, happy about what he was, and even proud although he would never admit it, and latter, realizing that he had a purpose and so on, becoming more and more introvert...

Anyways, good story and update soon!
MistyX chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
I always thought that the goo in the pods were warm... Not just because Keanu has said so, for his own filming pleasure:p, but since they are generating body heat from them, they would need the goo to be heated. Luke, at least.

Anyways, good story, I'll continue reading!
thespin chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
Somehow I missed you posting the earlier chapters. This is quite interesting so far, and your writing style is nice. Certainly a welcome change from the usual crap you tend to find on this site.

Can't wait to see where you take this. I love the idea of Neo being approached by a former One, trying to break the cycle. If you manage to tie it everything together, this could be excellent.