Reviews for Confessions of a Superman
RPM Shadow chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
I love it!
Josh chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
Why did you stop writing it was just getting interesting!
oyijnoheolhc chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
ahh is that the end?
LittleZurawski chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
This is such a good story. I love how you ended it with "A Whole New World."
C.H chapter 5 . 5/20/2005
I love it. Are you going to do a sequel? Like having Clark & Lana get married, Pete be the godfather of Clark & Lana's baby, have Chole work at the Daily Planet with Clark or have Lex go on with his evil ways by trying to get to Clark by going through Pete, Chole and, Lana. Just suggestions.
Kiraa-Miroku-Forever aka DracoShapedGoldfish chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
oo! this is a different idea that i haven't seen so far. good job keeping people hanging. please update soon!
Jim Fox-Davis chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
I found this after reading the "Kent Family Secret" and, on the heels of Chris Reeve's death, my own love of "A Whole New World" and everything else, you bloody well brought tears to my eyes - I've forwarded everything to my wife, as well, to read.

You keep writing! Whatever college brings you, whatever you're forced to write to please obnoxious professors, please come back to this. You write what feels to me to be the most "authentic" Superman fanfic I've ever read - hell, I'd put you up against Elliot S! Maggin or Mark Waid.

The scene with Chloe is priceless, and I can see her frustration that Lana figured it out first.

You jump "Super"verses very, very well.

Thank you!
lanaxlang chapter 5 . 7/1/2004
OMG OMG OMG! THAT WAS SO CUTE! I HOPE YOO WRITE MORE SMALLVILLE FAN FICS
StarCannon chapter 5 . 7/1/2004
that was BEAUTIFUL! i LOVED it! you're a really good writer! awesome job!
cakefic chapter 5 . 7/1/2004
really good/sweet chapter. song is now stuck in my head, but that's not really a problem. keep udating!
LL2 chapter 5 . 7/1/2004
aaw... i really enjoyed reading this!

i could actually imagine them singing ala "aladdin".. it's pretty funny but cute and sweet, nevertheless...

good job!
JPHBK chapter 5 . 6/30/2004
I loved Chapter 5, it was wonderful. Lois who? Clark and Lana is the real love story.
abigfan chapter 5 . 6/30/2004
good story. i like it. what about lois though? clark and lana can't end up together, because of lois. thats who he's suposed to end up with. oh well, i'll let it go because it's a good story, and you wouldn't want to ruin a perfictly good story with a miner fact like that. that's what fanfiction is all about. i hope you update soon.

-a big fan
A chapter 5 . 6/30/2004
I'm really glad you updated. I love this story! That chapter was so cute. Keep writing : )
cakefic chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
Really well written. I am thoroughly enjoying this. UPDATE!