Reviews for IM MY OWN PERSON, NOT SOMEONE ELSE
Kikyo haters chapter 1 . 7/21
Kikyo Higurashi was born on July 17th fifteen minutes before Kagome Higurashi so Kagome Higurashi was born on July 18th at midnight so Kagome and Kikyo Higurashi were a day apart. Their parents should know nobody's perfect and know how many days apart identical twins were born on instead of the same day? No offense but as much as I like the idea of Kagome and Kikyo being twins in this story I don't like you making Kagome and Kikyo hate each other and making Kikyo unlikable in this story. Sango should've been born related to Kagome and Kikyo anyway back then before in this story. Sango should've been born another Higurashi sister of Kikyo and Kagome Higurashi back then before in the first place. Sango would've been born on July 17th at 11:45 PM fifteen minutes after Kikyo was born on July 17th at 11:29 PM, before Kagome was born on July 18th at midnight and so far Rin should've been another Higurashi sister also alongside Sango back then before in the first place. Rin would've been born on July 18th at 12:15 AM fifteen minutes after Kagome Kagome entirely deserves have other identical sisters other than just Kikyo so far who would never ever even overshadow Kagome like Kikyo always does back when she was nine. Rin should've been born related to Kikyo and Kagome too back then before in the first place. Kagome, Sango and Rin would all be overshadowed by their sister Kikyo and their parents expected them to be more like their sister Kikyo. Kikyo, Sango, Kagome and Rin would've been portrayed as identical girl quads who were born a day apart on July. They're all thirteen years old.
Kikyo haters chapter 1 . 7/21
Sango entirely should've been portrayed as Kagome's other older identical triplet sister than just Kikyo meaning being portrayed as Kikyo's other identical triplet younger sister back then before in the first place so Kagome doesn't even have to be lonely and overshadowed by Kikyo. How come you didn't or couldn't portrayed Sango as Kagome and Kikyo's middle identical triplet sister back then before in the first place? Huh? Kagome and Sango are best friends so far after all and so far Kagome and Sango share a hatred for Kikyo meaning Kagome and Sango both hate Kikyo so far. What's the problem and what's the big deal? Huh? Man, you could've portrayed Sango as Kikyo's other identical triplet younger sister but no instead you just had to make Kagome a lonely overshadowed younger identical twin sister?
Kikyo haters chapter 3 . 5/26
Sango entirely should've been portrayed as Kagome's other older sister than just Kikyo so Kagome doesn't even have to be overshadowed by Kikyo.
Haters chapter 1 . 4/24
Kagome never ever even deserve to be overshadowed by her former close sister friend Kikyo.
Kikyo haters chapter 1 . 4/24
Doesn't Kagome and Kikyo's parents know their own twin daughters are truly different, are already their own persons and nobody's this and that perfect? Huh? Their parents really shouldn't compare their twin daughter Kagome to their other twin daughter Kikyo.
Kikyo haters chapter 2 . 4/24
"When we were nine years old Kikyo, you changed. We use to be close, until you changed into what you are today." Kagome said as she stood up.

"What are you talking about?!" Kikyo yelled wanting to know.

"Remember the time we played in the park when we were nine?" Kagome asked.

"Yeah? What does that have to do with anything?" Kikyo asked.

"Everything. Your little friends came over and asked who I was; you said I was no one. Then they made fun of me and you didn't do anything. Then they told you to push me and you did. You changed because people wanted you to. And then on you changed completely. I admired you back then, now I don't even know what to think about you anymore." Kagome said as she brushed her hair in front of the mirror.

Kikyo thought about it, 'Kagome remembers? She's right.' Kikyo thought as she glared at Kagome not wanting to admit the truth. Kikyo walked out and left to her room.

Back then, Kikyo should've told her little friends the truth by answering Kagome is truly her twin sister, should've done something when her friends made of Kagome like standing up for her own twin sister Kagome. Kikyo shouldn't do what your so called friends tell her to like pushing Kagome. Whether Kikyo wants to admit the truth or not, Kikyo will regrettably admit she was the most traitorous, most terrible, most horrible, worst big twin sister that she's ever changed into. Kikyo truly has to tell everybody and everybody else the truth by truthfully saying Kagome is truly her own identical twin sister instead of hiding it from everybody and everybody else. What was Kikyo's problem about not telling everybody and everybody else that Kagome is her younger twin sister? Huh?
Kikyo haters chapter 2 . 4/24
"Kikyo, who do you see when you look in the mirror?" Kagome asked.

"Me of course." Kikyo said in a tone that said 'what a stupid question.'

Kagome looked at her and walked to the mirror also. "I never see myself Kikyo. I always see you, my older twin sister that everybody loves." Kagome whispered.

Kikyo looked at Kagome and looked at the reflection.

"The only thing that convinces me im me is my eyes." Kagome said as she turned to her sister.

"What do you mean?" Kikyo asked a bit confused.

"We have different personalities."

"Yeah?"

"That's not the only thing we have that aren't alike." Kagome said.

Kikyo waited for Kagome to go on. She started to feel very uncomfortable.

"Our eyes." Kagome whispered slowly, "They're different."

Kikyo looked at Kagome's eyes. She was right. Kikyo's eyes were dark chocolate drown while Kagome's was light, sweet, honey brown.

"Also, our eyes show different feelings." Kagome said as she touched the mirror, "Yours show happiness and joy, as mine show sadness, emotionless, and hatred." Kagome said as she walked to her bed and sat down.

"Kagome, why do you hate me so much huh?" Kikyo demanded as she pointed a finger at Kagome.

Kagome laughed, "Hate you? My hatred is beyond that Kikyo. Everyone sees me as Kikyo's little twin sister. Everyone always admired you. Everyone saw you as a princess as I sat back like servant." Kagome whispered angrily, "There's more, want me to continue?"

Kikyo shook her head and stood up, "Kagome, you're pathetic. You're angry at me, but you're also angry at yourself. If only things had turned out different, we'd never be this way." Kikyo said at the door.

"If only you had never changed Kikyo." Kagome said as she stared at her sister.

Kikyo looked at her, "What do you mean I changed?"

"What are you talking about?!" Kikyo yelled wanting to know.

"Remember the time we played in the park when we were nine?" Kagome asked.

"Yeah? What does that have to do with anything?" Kikyo asked.

Kagome brushed her hair as she looked through the drawers. She found a scissor as she touched her hair. Kagome brought the scissors to her hair as she froze, 'Maybe I should have a professional do my hair.' Kagome thought as she put the scissors down and walked downstairs.

Kikyo fans chapter 7 . 4/24
Nobody should ever even expect Kagome to be like Kikyo just because Kagome and Kikyo were born twins. Especially not their parents. Both Kagome and Kikyo are already their own person. Kikyo should truly change her cold and mean ways and be grateful for having a twin sister Kagome.
Kikyo haters chapter 9 . 4/24
I hope Kikyo realize that fact that her twin sister Kagome needs much more love, respect, dignity, attention as Kikyo does. Why aren't you treating Kagome and Kikyo equally? Huh?
Kikyo fans chapter 8 . 4/24
Everybody should realize the fact Kagome and Kikyo are truly different even though they were born identical twins who were born a day apart. Kikyo was born on July 17th fifteen minutes before Kagome so Kagome was born on July 18th at midnight.
Fans chapter 6 . 4/24
When Inuyasha was talking to Kagome about Kikyo, he should've said, "You and Kikyo still love each other even though you two don't talk much, right?" You forgot to add that, didn't you? Kagome sat in the room as she looked out the window.

"Why can't I stop thinking about him?" Kagome whispered softly to herself.

Kagome sighed as she walked to the bed and sat down.

Kagome looked at the door as she heard someone walking.

There was a knock.

"Come in." Kagome said as she saw Inuyasha appear.

"Hey Kagome." Inuyasha said nervously.

"Hey Inuyasha." Kagome whispered. 'Great timing bub, right when I'm thinking about you.' Kagome thought.

Inuyasha sat across from Kagome as he looked at the floor.

"So?" Kagome said as Inuyasha looked up. "What did you want?" Kagome asked not trying to sound rude.

"Just a question about Kikyo." Inuyasha said as Kagome's face fell.

"About what?" Kagome asked stiffly.

Inuyasha fiddled with his thumb.

"Um, about, um, how's she doing?" Inuyasha asked.

"I don't know." Kagome said a bit pissed off.

"What do you mean I don't know?" Inuyasha asked, "You're her sister."

Kagome looked at the window, "Kikyo and I don't talk much."

"Why?" Inuyasha asked.

"None of your business Inuyasha." Kagome said sternly. It hurt Kagome to say that, but she didn't want to tell Inuyasha.

"Well sorry." Inuyasha said sarcastically.

Kagome mumbled under her breathe.

"You still like her huh?" Kagome asked.

"I thought we had something." Inuyasha whispered.

"She doesn't deserve you." Kagome whispered.

Inuyasha smiled, "I guess I was blind to think she loved me back."

Kagome looked at him sadly then she looked at the floor, 'He loves her, but she doesn't love him. Stupid Kikyo.' Kagome thought.

"So Kagome, what's up?" Inuyasha asked.

"Nothing I guess." Kagome said as she looked at the floor.

"What's wrong Kagome?" Inuyasha asked.

Kagome shook her head, "Nothing."

"Tell me."

"It's nothing." Kagome said again.

"Tell me Kagome."

"When you look at me do you see Kikyo?" Kagome asked softly.

Inuyasha was shocked, "K-Kagome, I don't see her when I look at you." Inuyasha whispered. {LIAR!}

"Tell me the truth." Kagome whispered.

"Sometimes." Inuyasha whispered back, "Why? You guys are identical twins, you two look alike so sometimes I get mixed up."

Kagome sighed, 'Everyone sees me as Kikyo. Why? I'm my own person!' Kagome thought.

Inuyasha stood up, "Well, good nigh Kagome." Inuyasha left as he closed the door.

"I can't love him." Kagome whispered, "WHAT?! Love? Where did that come from?"

Kagome sighed as she lay back on the bed and closed her eyes as she hummed.

"Look at me, I will never past for a perfect bride,

Or a perfect daughter

Can it be?

I'm not meant to play this part?

Now I see

That is I were to truly to be myself

I would break my family's heart

Who is that girl I see?

Staring straight back at me

Why is my reflection someone I don't know?

Somehow I cannot hide

Who I am

Though I've tried

When will my reflection show who I am, inside?

When will my reflection show, who I am, inside."

Kagome sang sadly as she fell asleep.
Kikyo fans chapter 2 . 4/24
Can't believe you made and change Kagome and Kikyo into sister worst enemies since they were nine!
Kikyo fans chapter 11 . 4/24
Hey! What about Kagome and Kikyo's sisterly relationship being mended? Huh? You forgot to mend Kagome and Kikyo's sisterly, didn't you?
Kikyo Lovers chapter 11 . 4/24
Hey, what about Kikyo? Huh?
Danazia Gray chapter 1 . 4/24