Reviews for One Last Cigarette
brainfear chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
Aw man! Please update soon!
GoldDragonZ chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
this was a good story. I don't know if you're still writing it, but right on!
Faye2460 chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
It's really good! Such a dark story, but well written and very interesting! I really hope this isn't the end to it, the last chapter! Please update soon, this story has a lot of potential!
Foi chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
OH MY GOD! YOUR ALIVE! lol Im so happy you updated, wow im in shock i thought i would never see the end of this story. Im really glad you updated it was awesome I totally loved it, please dont take another two years to update I dont want to read the whole thing over :P

:D
Mythicas Iris chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
I'm so glad you updated this. I've been waiting since I really what you're doing with the characters and the story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
talkback chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
Good to see you back. Very interested to see where you take this to, after coming back with a new perspective.
Oyuki chapter 7 . 9/25/2007
yay! another chapter. i thought this was lost forever! please have more soon.
Kurokajin chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
I really really love your story please please please update it! It is highly original and there are so few good cowboy bebop fanfics please don't keep us all in suspense.
lonbon454 chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
great fic. cant wait to read more! update soon!
nessie6 chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
Whoa. Whoa. WHOA, why wasn't I informed of this update? I swear if I hadn't looked through my review history I probably wouldn't have ever read this chapter. Well, this chapter seemed all right to me, nothing terribly wrong with it. Can't wait to see the next update!

~nessie~
Zubu Naba chapter 6 . 2/6/2006
I really enjoy your story and I really do hope that you will be writing more chapters to your story. It is one of the few stories that really caught my interest! Right on!

But, I noticed that in your last chapter you didn't separate the dialogue from the action paragraphes in some places, and that really ruins a good story written by a good author. Please separate the speech from the action next time and I will love you forever! :P

Keep writing!
Mythicas Iris chapter 6 . 1/29/2006
Hooray! You finally updated this story! Hopefully, I won't have to wait so long for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
ohh please update
MelodyFaith chapter 6 . 1/20/2006
I can't even begin to say how excited I am to see that you've updated. I love this story more then anything. You have to continue soon, because I have to see what happens to Faye and Spike. So many questioned unanswered. Do they really get out? What about Quincy? ...and oh yeah, all that sexual tension between the two. :O So hawt. Yes, so, continue soon!
twinklestar120 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006