Reviews for She'll Never Know
Katherine chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
I read a story from another fanfic writer, livelaughlovepotter. Her story looks like yours, but just because hers is also from Michael's point of view and isn't completely original. But I prefer her story, I just don't know why. I guess it's the writing way.
XMoonglowX chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
I loved that! It was so ...awesome!
DeadlyNightshade chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
Wow. very cool. there's nothing i love more than mia/michael flirty romance fics, and from michael's POV is always an added treat. awesome. great job.
tomboyswordchick chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
That was great!
girlthursday chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
God, I just loved it! I always wanted to know what Micheal was thinking... Yay!
Kat097 chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
Oh, wonderful. Just fantastic. The only thign i noticed that was Mia only put on her green dress when she went to the dance in the evening. But that didn't take anything away from the story. It was beautiful!
Nikki chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
It's cute and yeah IV 1/2 was pretty good too. Write more to the story. It's cute :)
Di chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
hey nice story! I hope you update really soon! Don't tortue us ,now. :D
CCinderellaa chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
Aw! That was so sweet! Good job.
xanya-forever chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
THat was lovely! You do Michael's perspective really well and I could totally see him thinking those things. It was be really nice if you could write more. Great work! Happy Chrissy and Chanukka to you too.
lightprincess chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
that was so cool. I am such a big fan of those books and the great thing is my sister works at Barnes&Noble so I get all the books I want Hee Hee
robtaymattlouned chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
There was one thing that bothered me. You had Mia wearing the green dress at the Winter Carnival. I'm pretty sure she was wearing her uniform then and didn't put the dress on till later. Other than that, I loved it.
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
OH, definitely do Michael's point of view for the Christmas dance, definitely! I really, really liked this. It was so what he would have been thinking - you did the characterization really well. Anyway, please do the other one, especially if it's as good as this. Great work!
Luna Chic799 chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Do his POV from the dance! I think it'd be cool.
nickikclark chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
claps please continue please claps more lol