Reviews for With this Ring, I Thee Curse
Guest chapter 24 . 10/18/2017
More please
Lady Keiko Niwa chapter 24 . 3/31/2015
Your writing is too short at this rate you'll end up with 60 chapters when your done you should attempt to make them longer.

Other then that your a good writer.
r99smith chapter 24 . 11/6/2013
I just found this and do hope you continue, the story line is very interesting
RedsAttic chapter 24 . 11/2/2013
EXCELLENT!

I look forward to reading all the future chapters...
willowlux chapter 24 . 8/27/2013
Great story. I hope you will update soon.
Bamon chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
Awesome story! I really really hope another chapter is coming soon...
Smurfgirlz chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
This story is amazing! I just found it, but I'm all ready fidgeting in my chair wanting to push the "next chapter" button when there isn't one to push!

Oh dear author, thank you very much for sharing this, and please post more soon! :D
AudioBlood chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
ahhh such a tease! cant wait for more!
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
bloody hell you cant just leave it at that!
*pulls on hair in frustration* this is just absolute genius! PLEASE update soon! i honestly NEED more of this, not just want!
fcCp
leiasky chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
Oh, that's going to be one series of explosive conversations...*clasps hands together with flee*

All together too short a chapter. I hope the next one will be longer!
RB chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
You are writing a story, not a screenplay. "((Flashback))" is ludicrous in this context. Why not use a small phrase like, "Snape recalled..." or something instead? The latter does not jar the flow of the story like Flashback suddenly flashing out of nowhere. Other than that, well, I'll need to read on before I comment. Haven't been completely turned off yet.
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
No! Stupid retarded Amelia and Richard! Who the hell put them in charge of what Severus and Hermione can and can't do? Grr!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
Interesting end to the chapter.
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 23 . 3/28/2013
I really like this this story! Beautiful idea, wonderful execution.
AudioBlood chapter 23 . 3/15/2013
Really loving this story very interesting idea! cant wait for the next installment!