Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
VampCrazygirl chapter 42 . 3/23
That was so beautiful. You really raised the bar for my next read. I also have a feeling that you might enjoy Mercedes Lackey's 'The Last Herald Mage' trilogy. You know, since you enjoy rolling peoples hearts out through their throats, throwing the hearts into the ocean, wringing them out above their eyes and as gently as possible placing the hearts back into their chests.
Uqor chapter 42 . 3/20
Dying via plane crash is a terrible way to go and fuck me did I cry at the end.
Angie chapter 42 . 3/5
I don't know but the ending was really nostalgic and sad. I didn't feel as satisfied with this ending as the other endings I read from other stories. But I love the plot. It's really creative and interesting to read. And sad. Definitely sad. Poor Sango. I don't even know what happened to Shippo. Sesshomaru ;-; Kagome died with cancer I cry even more. Though when Sesshomaru meets the reincarnation of Inuyasha and Kikyo was really neat. Gave me fuzzy feelings when sesshomaru told the story of Kagome. Overall, this fanfiction is amazing.
Susan Drakian chapter 19 . 3/2
I'm really loving this story so far, been reading it for several days now can't wait to see how it turns out :) (See I remembered to review this time ;)
le candyknights chapter 42 . 2/18
Shippou really was in Argentina, you weren't lying! Hahaha wow you know that feeling you get when you finish a good book, or finish a Netflix series, or when you finish anything good at all... I don't know what the purpose of my life is anymore. Thanks so much for creating this magestical piece of art. It is beautiful and funny and so amazing and everything I need to complete me. I was really worried when I read the chapter right before Kagome's illness, with all the uncharacteristic dialogue and small snippets of cute and fluffy scenes (since usually you are more descriptive), and I got such goosebumps at the last sentence T-T must always be suspicious of things that sound too good to be true! Thanks again for the lovely ending that tied everything up. I am going to find and read Catch 22 now.
LePengwen chapter 42 . 2/14
This story is absolutely amazing. The characters the emotions, everything was on point. I love it so much! Im so glad to have come across this lovely writing!
le candyknights chapter 12 . 2/10
I am so glad I just discovered this story. If you get this message, please know that I am so amazed at how you add so much humor in here! It's hilarious and integrated so well into the writing! The plot is also wonderful, but that's a given. Thank you for blessing the world. I shall continue on and lose more sleep!
Phishouttawatta chapter 42 . 1/29
ugh my heart. I finished this in a few days, and it was absolutely so beautiful. I have recommended it to anyone who would listen and I am truly happy with it. So great. Congratulations on a story well-done. It has touched my heart.
Phishouttawatta chapter 34 . 1/28
buuuut he has Tenseiga sooooo...we're good
Phishouttawatta chapter 30 . 1/28
just a question, if he can't pull his punches to teach her how's he going to be all citrusy with her later? hm? lol
Phishouttawatta chapter 26 . 1/27
oh I like this story arc, though I've liked them all. so yeah. onward! because it's almost 2 am and I have work in 6 hours but apparently I'm not stopping
Phishouttawatta chapter 24 . 1/27
oh my gosh. I'm dead. You...you killed me with Sango. And I'm never going to be alive again...or so I thought until he hugged her back and then I died some more after I came back to life. UGH! so amazing. can't handle it.
Phishouttawatta chapter 23 . 1/27
I'm faxing this report literally had me laughing aloud. Dying.

AND SO EXCITED ABOUT SANGO! Though, super sad about Miroku. I think he would have appreciated Kagome coming back in a calm way that she needs.
Phishouttawatta chapter 20 . 1/27
hehehe I like their banter in the snow, it's amazing. you're amazing. this story is amazing! And this is by far my favorite Sesshomaru. I feel like it follows his personality in the manga much more closely
Phishouttawatta chapter 18 . 1/27
Oh come on, Kags...you could've discerned that from just a guess!
4,933 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »