Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
My god this story is so boring. I love this two but this story is so dead
Oh Kagome broke my heart at the end there I just want to give her a hug :(
Sunlight on waterfalls. Thunderstorms. Match made in heaven
Kagome was so relieved to hear the child wasn’t Sessh’s haha
Ah how I’ve missed Kouga
I love the bickering haha
This chapter made me laugh hard
Any scene with Myouga in it is funny as hell
I want to hug Sess so much. Boy really did suffer a lot didn’t he :( great fighting scenes btw! :D
Your writing is so good it almost felt real like I was in Sess’s shoes and experienced all those horrible things...
Anon chapter 3 . 3/2
I could fear my tears coming on at the thought that Rin might die for real please save her Kagome
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 1 . 2/20
ive read this and love the art, and LOVE THIS EPIC sooo much!
patysouto chapter 42 . 2/8
I read a LOT, and i have read a awful lot of good fanfictions. I don’t really comment, but o have do tell that this fic got me captivated, o could FEEL the hole thing like i LIVED the history. Thank you for sharing you talenti really loved how reallistic this was!
Best regards from Brazil!
Sess2022 chapter 42 . 1/21
One of the best fanfics I have ever read. I first read this story way back in 2006. Now here I am again, in the year 2022, 16 years later, crying my eyes out AGAIN. I kinda wish I could erase my memory and read it over AGAIN. Lol, thank you for this story.

(Honestly, this would have been a *way* better sequel than Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon. With additional adventures and new interesting characters, this would have been great as an animated series. But I'm a Sess/Kag fangirl and the world just does not understand the greatness of this pairing. Le sigh.)
R.S. Dochoda chapter 5 . 1/10
Me: (Reading this before end of Manga) Oooooooh, this made this very interesting.

Me: (Rereading after Manga) Damn, good alternate timeline. Still one of the best fanfics I've read!
5,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »