Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
ElaineWood chapter 42 . 13h
Beautiful story
antiheld chapter 17 . 7/31
This is a very late review, but I'm just re-reading this after re-reading Fugue and realising that I never actually finished it... I think.
Which is kind of cool, because there might be some (for me) new stuff at the ending :)
As in your other stories, I absolutely adore the characterisations, and the wonderful jumble between angst, humour, drama and tension, not to mention the wonderful relationship development. Plus: as much as I love Fugue, this gives me the action and Inuyasha-ish adventure feeling I always enjoyed so much in the manga, especially in the earlier ones. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 42 . 7/15
I legit sobbed through the end of this. Beautiful job. I'm giving you a standing ovation right now despite my tears. Loved this!
katara Y.O.U chapter 32 . 7/10
The UST! Hoooo Gawd
katara Y.O.U chapter 31 . 7/10
my heart. the struggles
katara Y.O.U chapter 26 . 7/9
im actually worried about Sesshoumaru now
katara Y.O.U chapter 26 . 7/9
what kind of stress is he putting them under that he has to be replacing them so often?
katara Y.O.U chapter 24 . 7/9
the heaviest farewell ive ever read
katara Y.O.U chapter 20 . 7/9
shrieking hand grenade, oh my god -giggles-
katara Y.O.U chapter 19 . 7/9
i was womdering when the hell he would notice that she was riiiiight there, in all that fog
katara Y.O.U chapter 14 . 7/9
i love this Sesshoumaru and Kagome.
Nefreia chapter 8 . 7/9
There is so much that I forgot about this story. And I'm loving it all over again. The way you describe Sesshoumaru's "feelings" of rage and annoyance and Kagome's feelings of homesickness and awkwardness, and myriad others for both, is acutely real.
Nefreia chapter 7 . 7/7
The first time I read this story, years ago, I did not know loss. This time around I do, very, very well. I believe you did a wonderful job with their conversation; by showing how sometimes just a small peace of mind can be had by putting your misery into words and sharing with someone who actually cares.
Strifentine chapter 42 . 6/16
I'm an eternal lurker but I'm still surprised I hadn't commented or favorited this fic before.

This fic has stayed with me for over ten years. Your writing is beautiful, laugh out loud funny, poetic, meaningful, all sorts of adjectives that I am inadequately equipped to provide. I LOVE this story. Absolutely adore it. Being able to revisit this story again and experience it is an absolute treasure.

This fic helped me through some rough times in high school. I have incredibly fond memories of printing this story out in size 7 font with no line spacing from the school library to read between classes.

Thank you so much for this.
Pokopi123 chapter 42 . 6/15
Thank you for the ending. It allowed me to feel comfort, heal and find relieve that they are together in the end.
I was getting really attached to them and the last few chapters was devastating to me -.-
Just so glad that the ending gave me comfort.
Thank you for such a great story, it was beautifully planned and written.
5,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »