Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
chibi-inuyasha-girl chapter 42 . 5/5
I can only echo the sentiments voiced by so many other fans. I've never read anything so immersed in a would-be plausible story line. The love, the hate, the despair, the loss, the life. Everything is undeniably beautiful. I hope you get notifications when you get a review, as sparse as they might be nowadays. But please know that this story moved me to feel things I haven't felt in years. Decades.

I only wish I could re-experience the magic of not knowing how things end and read it again. Here's to hoping you're still out there, making someone else's little life a fuller, heartfelt place.
chibi-inuyasha-girl chapter 23 . 5/4
I'm half way through an old story to tell you I am absolutely in love with your story telling. Your words, your images... I can just SEE everything in my mind as if I was watching a new spin off anime. I can't stop reading. I reward myself at work with small breaks to read a chapter here and there. I can absolutely find myself rereading this in the future. I'm a big InuKag fan, but your version (this one) is the best response and I find myself growing in absolute love with this tragic pairing. Both brought together out of utter despair.

I regret not being here for the initial posting and can only hope you find this years later.

Thank you for igniting a rediscovered passion.
Jessica Valentine chapter 42 . 4/29
I love this Fanfic up until Kagome frees Sesshomaru from the sealing spell. after that it just seems like you're trying to finish the story as quickly as possible and it loses some of it's depth.
mellofluous chapter 42 . 4/27
God that was so bittersweet and painful. sesshomaru didn't deserve all that nonsense but I'm glad they were reunited. Not in the way that i wanted them to be (like happily ever after) but kind of is. this story gave me an existential crisis and I don't think I'll ever be the same tbh but I loved it nonetheless and in a parallel universe you did not make sesshomaru suffer half as much and you gave them their happy ending ten or so chapters ago, and she became a daiyokai's wife and gained immortality and everyone else they loved also gained immortality just because and they lived happily together ever after forever
Thank you for the great story! The way you write is amazing, I really loved how you described their connection, it was so deep I don’t have the right words to describe how I felt reading the third part, it was definitely my favourite. And the twist with the miko and his god gave me shivers. It’s wonderful!
KagLover684 chapter 23 . 4/11
This chapter tugged on my heart, I tell you. That goodbye with Kouga made me tear up and my poor heart is just so sad and heartbroken right now. That exchange between them just so...*screams*
KagLover684 chapter 24 . 4/11
My damn poor heart.
KagLover684 chapter 6 . 4/9
that last line tho
My goodness did I enjoy this!
GOD DAMMMMMMIT
Currently ugly crying and cursing you for this wave of emotion you’ve plagued me with.
The thoughts swirling in his head at her last question? HEd sleep in her laugh. That line made me choke, and recalling it I can’t see my screen through the tears! The only thing holding me above the line of insanity is the fact that there’s still a good chunk of the story left, it’s unlikely she actually dies but boy is this mood infectious
I’m feeling lots of things but mostly I just wanna CUSS
I’m obsessed with the fact that they’re obsessed with each other. This was by far my favorite chapter with Fuyo, she’s abrasive and relentless but a lot more observant than I originally thought. I’m in loveeeeee with the picture you painted of Sesshomaru finding Kagome after smelling her blood. I wish HED VOCALIZE A BIT OF THAT WORRY but whatever the tension is just as sweet. I can’t get the image out of my mind. Little drops of blood dotting her shoulders, bare leg exposed, bandaged thigh, huge eyes and confused expression waiting for some sort of explanation from him and he just rEaChES FOR HER FACE. This slow burn is boiling ME AND THEM ALIVE. You’re amazing
I’d like to acknowledge his controlllll is slipppping on a rather slippery slope. Which they both want so *SHRUGS*

ALSO I knew the drunk was gunna be the one to train her and I’m super happy with the layers you’ve given his character!
I’m a sucker for romantically charged bandaging moments. The intricate rituals

With that said HIGHLY obsessed with the imagery and this past battle. Your writing makes me forget where I am, I’m so wrapped up in the story
IVE SPENT ALL DAY SOAKING THIS STORY UPPPPPP AND I WONDERED ABOUT IZUMI NEEDING THIS SAME MEDICINE
5,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »