Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
aki93 chapter 42 . 22h
This was a beautiful fic, very intense...on my top five of the Inuyasha universe. Probably the more 'realistic' one. Well done and thank you
aki93 chapter 8 . 9/18
This was a powerful chapter 3
InuYoukaiKagome chapter 42 . 9/10
I have never been more shaken by a story in my life, I have been reading fanfiction on this site for the better part of 10 years and I really have never read anything that has grasped my heart so well.

I need to admit I got super angry when he caught the smell of the sickness on her breath, so badly that I needed to give myself a break, and I've been reading this whole thing for 3 days straight!

But life is life I suppose. The ending to this was perfect by the way, but I can't help but want something more... oh well.

The Fan Art contest made it all the more real, good move!

I will now explore the site a little more to read something more cheerful and then proceed to read more of your stories.

Your writing skill is truly perfect(in my dyslexic eyes at least), and I hope you never change or receive any anger your reviews. Happy Writing!
Of Healing Love chapter 8 . 8/27
YAY! REVENGE!

VEN-GEANCE! VEN-GEANCE! VEN-GEANCE!

GOOOOOOOOO, SESSHOUMARU!

*puts away pom-poms*

I cannot WAIT to see honor restored to the House of the Moon and those fuckers DEAD.
Of Healing Love chapter 7 . 8/27
Oh dear. Angstfest 3000 is still running as smoothly as ever - when's it going to breakdown and give me some fluff?

On the fluff note, the mention of Sesshoumaru picking his nose - it was so far out of left field and the imagery so completely absurd that I started actually, truly laughing. And Kagome's desperate plea - "Please, please don't do that" - had me snorting in a very uncouth and unladylike manner. Good thing I wasn't in that clearing. I'd be dead right about now.
Of Healing Love chapter 6 . 8/27
"Kagome-sama! Kitsunw are tricksters! She's only trying to trick you!"

"Well she's doing a really good job!"

Perfect. A sentence of perfection to break the rampant machinations of Angstfest 3000. Got a legit smile out of me, probably both times I've read this story. I loved it!

And, of course, the pious "Ah, shit" was an amazing way to end this chapter? Amazing, amazing, amazing!
Of Healing Love chapter 5 . 8/27
Angstfest 3000 continues to function as intended. :( I can't wait until the good stuff starts happening, like...vengeance? Do I hear a call for vengeance? Torture, dismemberment, absolute suffering? That's a lot of cries for vengeance I'm hearing...

Wait, that's just me screaming. Never mind.
Of Healing Love chapter 4 . 8/27
Noooooooooo I'm dead. It was just as painful to read this as I remembered. Angstfest 3000! Damn...
Of Healing Love chapter 3 . 8/27
I liked the fluff - perfection, and totally how I see Sesshoumaru becoming complacent because of Rin. It could be argued that canonically Sesshoumaru wasn't like this, so the way he reacts to Rin's ongoing presence is particularly telling about how he's softened over the years instead of just saying "He's gone soft." Great showing-instead-of-telling here!
Of Healing Love chapter 2 . 8/27
I remember desperately, desperately wishing Kagome would be able to change Rin's fate. This story brought/brings out such visceral reactions in me; every word is just too real, and really kind of skates too close to reality. I feel her desperation as though it was my own. Agh, so powerful! This is rough...
Of Healing Love chapter 1 . 8/27
I don't know why, but the first time I read this I didn't leave any reviews. I plan to fix that on this run-through!

Since I've read the story before, albeit a long, long time ago, I know what happens with Rin and Sesshoumaru. It's gonna be hard getting through the next few chapters...

I love the beginning though. If I were a more emotional person like Kagome, I would have reared up this chapter. I can't imagine how Kagome must have felt knowing the people this happened to. And the rape? Salt, salt, salt in the wound. It hurts just way too much to think that that happened to such a sweet, innocent girl.

I hope Sesshoumaru's vengeance is/was satisfying. I don't remember exactly how it happened, but I hope he passes on honor and tortures the shit out of these motherfuckers.
Shell1331 chapter 42 . 8/21
Such a gorgeous story. An emotional rollercoaster at times, in the best way possible. Your writing evoked so many emotions and I got choked up at more than one point throughout. Sesshomaru and Kagome's journey (not to mention others!) was so wonderful to watch play out, even when it was emotionally intense. Lovely.
Doragon-Raitoningu chapter 42 . 8/11
This story ruined my life, but it was beautiful and I loved it. You are an amazing writer! I am in emotional pain but I am so happy I've read this, thank you for such an amazing story!
xFallenDemonx chapter 42 . 7/18
This is one of the BEST SessKag fanfic's that I have ever read! I binge-read this story all day and it was AMAZING! Even though this story broke my heart and made me cry several times, in the end it was worth reading! Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful masterpiece! :)
FieryPrincess2063 chapter 42 . 7/16
This is one of the best fanfic I have ever read...
Even though it broke my heart so many damn times, not to mention the number of tear soaked hankies I had to wash.
4,969 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »