Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
Frivolities chapter 19 . 7/17
I know you wrote this ages ago, but I had to stop and tell you how much I'm enjoying Kagome and Sesshoumaru "interact" with each other.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 42 . 7/3
ughh this whole story was so heart wrenching and sad but somehow so overwhelmingly sweet.
TheChronicLiar chapter 42 . 6/30
Dead god. This story. All of it, so brilliantly written. I adore how you write Sesshomaru. His whole personality is great with his internal thoughts and sass. I just love all this. Plot was fucking great
miscent chapter 42 . 6/2
At the risk of sounding incredibly dramatic I just want you to know that it was an absolute privilege to read this story. When you told Kagome’s final fairytale where they met in the sea my heart broke just a little, but in the kind of good, melancholy way that only nostalgia brings.
Rokizol chapter 6 . 6/1
Awesome conversation between my 2 favorite characters. Although the conversation is very sad it is also very VERY comforting. IT somehow warms my heart. Beautiful.
Rokizol chapter 6 . 6/1
It’s so sad. Sesshōmaru and Kag are so, so BROKEN.
Honestly your writing is so freaking AMAZING.
Rokizol chapter 5 . 6/1
Wow! This chapter ripped my chest open, took my heart out and squashed it. The sadness is unbearable. It made me cry.
Rokizol chapter 4 . 5/31
When I read this chapter and then Remember kag’s wish told in a later chapter... I get a lump on my throat. It’s too hard no to cry honestly. Why did you have to be so cruel to her? Dammit dammit dammit!
Rokizol chapter 1 . 5/31
At this point, I’ve read the story already. In your last a/n you said you were decided to continue your story... Well, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT. This story is AMAZING. I honestly don’t have words to describe its richness. Thank you for all your time and efforts to give us such AMAZING, AMAZING GIFT!
thekillerkiwi chapter 42 . 5/31
I don't know if it matters anymore, but you did ask for them every chapter. Also, you have over 5k of them. I wonder how it feels to receive them after over a decade. Anywho, this isn't about me, well not compmetely. All reviews, all good ones, are a third about the author, a third about the story and a third about the reader. So here it is:

I must say, a few chapters ago I wanted to drop it. I mean, you killed her. I know that's the way it had to go, you were sort of hinting at it with all this talk about "time". But, I must admit, I still cried. I could wax poetically about your characterization, I really could, but you won awards for it, so I'm sure you know. The twists and turns, the surprises, they were so carefully crafted. I know it wasn't like that from the beginning where your story was just a frail sapling, when you would say that you didn't really know where this was going, but, and this is what I really wanted to talk about in my review, it was a mighty privilege to see the evolution of your writing in the three years you wrote this story. Your vocabulary grew, some vices were dealt with, the maturity it wanted to have was obtained. I think I noticed it more at the end of the second arc and in th subsequent arcs. You wrote about time and age and history. Finding out that you were a sociology major made many things click to me, as you were very careful with depictions of age and culture and the macro and micro implications of the actions of "one".

I'm grateful to have stumbled upon such a gem. I literally did, in Tumblr, while I scrolled down a random artist's fanart tag. It was a peevish looking kagome and a smug Sesshoumaru and it's only description was, "Guy's, you have to read The Tales of the House of the Moon.."

So this was also luck and I was also happy that it was so.
Peque Saltamontes chapter 42 . 5/30
Ok HONESTLY you fucking BROKE my heart
how fucking dare you
and it's been a fuckton of years since you wrote this so i am probably writing to NO ONE but holy fuck why would you do this it was amazing but i want to cry right now
You'll probably never read this. Its almost 12 years since you wrote this story and I'm sure i was i late middle early high school when i first read it. Now, I'm almost 30 (yikes!) and i still deeply love this story. You have such wonderful prose, and im sure 12 years later you've further crafted your writing...or maybe grew older and life got in the way of being creative like it did for me. But i just wanted to say that 12 years later, i still love this story. And, i hope one day I'll stumble across a novel and see your mark within its pages. Thank you for writing this so many years ago.
-H
KannaKyomu chapter 1 . 4/30
There were 4,999 Reviews so I popped back by to say hello!
Willowdove chapter 42 . 4/28
Good God. Here I am, I was supposed to be studying for my Chemistry final, but I was up til 4:30 last night before my eyes shut of their own accord and it’s 6:00 PM the next day and I could not put this down even though I really, REALLY needed to. How did you draw me in like this? I am in absolute emotional turmoil. I have honestly never considered this pairing before but the agonizing slow burn was quite effective- I love them together, I love how you’ve brought all of the characters I cherished to life, I just- I have that falling feeling you get when you finish a story that has settled into your soul

But also how DARE you have done that to Kagome and Sesshomaru do you know how much I’m crying right now. It’s a lot

Anyway thank you for putting so much of your time into crafting something this beautiful
I've just reread this again... thank you for such a gorgeous story 3