Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
Bamboo Tora chapter 35 . 2/19
Chapter 3: "He didn't make a sound until they tossed him over the edge of the cliff and into the sea, and then he roared so loudly his throat tore and bled as the sea rose up to claim him."

Chapter 34: "Kagome didn't make a sound until they tossed her over the lip of the well and into the future, and then she screamed so loudly that her throat tore and bled as the ending rose up to claim her."

One of many examples of how tightly woven this story is. Every time I read it I feel I catch more details. Beautifully done. Still heart wrenching. I gotta say I love this story as much as I put off reading it for a certain mood. It's rich, but so very. very sad. I have to be in the mood for something soulful to read it. Happy as I feel the ending is it makes me ache. I hope somewhere your original stories are being published and making you bank. Also if you point me in their direction I would totally buy them. Is it wrong to have a favorite author, who as far as I know, only writes fanfic?
Ruth59 chapter 42 . 2/17
I came across this fanfic four days ago and what can I say. It's taken me on a rollercoaster up and down and when I finally thought I had reached the end it took me into an alley and ripped my heart out. I loved it!
This broke my stupid, stupid heart, it was so beautifully written! Bookmarking because I absolutely have to re-read this in the future. Amazing and superbly done.
mrpenguinwrites chapter 42 . 2/3
I can say with confidence that I have reread this more than I've reread any other book or fic I've ever read. I don't think this is my first find commenting with this, but thank you. this is a beautiful piece of work and I'm grateful that you took the time to create it and put it into the world with such care.
Halicarnassus chapter 42 . 1/31
I was among the first batch of fans who read this story and I remain a fan to this day.

I wish you would come back and write more Sesshomaru/Kagome stories. I have read so many fics featuring the pair but this story will always be my favorite. So lyrical, so tragic and yet so beautiful.

Whenever I despair of the dreck that passes as fanfiction nowadays, I return to reread this story.
Bamboo Tora chapter 5 . 1/28
"Apparently the tunnel was a deep well, and Sesshomaru suddenly felt as though he had landed, very hard, at the bottom of it. Curiously, though the breath was knocked out of him, he felt both spared and deprived at the same time."

"When Kagome felt the magic catch, she laughed in both fear and joy at the familiar sensation. It felt like a hand had grabbed her by the stomach and pulled her downward, into the shinning depths..."

I could spend a weeks worth of English lessons deconstructing this piece. The way you juxtapose Sesshomaru's situation with Kagome's is masterfully done. Sesshomaru's lines could be Kagome's about the well. While Kagome's could be Sesshomaru's thoughts while in the ocean. This is just such a tightly woven story.

Beyond that though is the line that tugs at me most as a reader.

"Rins: none."
wordsfromfanfics chapter 26 . 1/25
Hello! I wanted to let you know that a quote from this fic was featured on wordsfromfanfics on tumblr. Keep up the great work! :)
Oh My Cabbage chapter 42 . 1/24
Wonderful writing! I can never get enough of the gang and I was disappointed to see that they didn't feature as much as I personally would have wanted, but I liked how you kept the focus on Kagome and Sesshomaru. Definitely not how I would have predicted it ending, and I'm still trying to decide if thats a good thing. All in all, a wonderful read and also I'm crying. My heart hurts. Thanks for the heartache and the bucket of tears. It's been a blast.
Also...Shippou. I'm annoyed. With him as a character in this. I would love to know his reasons for not wanting to see his mother-figure. You weren't kidding when you said he was in Argentina. Well played.
Kathahari chapter 42 . 1/22
I absolutely love this story! I dont know how many times I have read it over the past years. But every now and then I like to reread and it never fails to impress me. Thank you so much for writing it!
Dragon-Bowl chapter 41 . 1/7
I cried at the end of the last chap. Their last conversation.
I haven't cried at a fan fiction in a long while.
Ashen Jade chapter 42 . 1/7
I truly loved reading your story. I'm very picky about my Fanfiction, and I enjoyed this! I truly hope there would be some reincarnation or vision of Rin at the end, to nod at sesshomaru's first heartbreak- but your ending was beautiful.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/29/2017
I don’t believe the link to the lemon part works anymore.

Anyhow, I’m totally obsessed with your story and you can bet it’s the only thing I’ve been able to think about for the past week.
StarryKnight565 chapter 33 . 12/17/2017
Ah, here are the water works. I love you and hate you so much right now
Nikichan chapter 38 . 11/11/2017
Could you please post this story on .com website. The other site causes trouble for my computer. Thanx.
Lillaflor chapter 35 . 11/6/2017