Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
Xinders chapter 2 . 11h
You had me at "purposeful defenestration of one's own wardrobe"
IM NOT CRYING YOURE CRYING. Im not going to lie, ive hardly ever: and i mean ever, cried over fanfiction. But you, my friend, made that happen. With a ship that i would have NEVER read! Im proud. You did an amazing job. I hope others find as much enjoyment in your creation as i have.
CloudCarnivore chapter 42 . 9/10
Oh my wow this was beautiful!
Andro chapter 2 . 9/6
AAAAHHH I just started reading this cuz I found some cute/funny fanart on tw while I was looking for Sesshomaru art to rt and I'm just AAAAAAHHHHH I'm so glad there's more ;7;
EiswolfZero chapter 42 . 8/29
I'm so glad I pulled through an finished this
because boy was this a long, looooong journey

At first it said no SessKag (in the author notes) and I kept checking the summary if that's right
and then there's this long ass slowburn which was AMAZING okay
and then Kagome died and I was so not prepared
I was so close to tears

and then you made it all good with that last chapter gosh darn
I love this
Bussski121 chapter 42 . 8/22
I binge-read this story. It was breathtaking and heart wrenching. A day later I still think of all that happened in this and have been going through an emotional roller coaster. Bravo! Very well done!
natsumehikari76 chapter 33 . 8/16
i loved this chapter
You’re story is amazing I really enjoy sesshoumaru and kagome more than inuyasha thank you so much
TasteOfPie chapter 42 . 7/22
Over a decade later and this damn story still brings a tear to my eyes.
Frivolities chapter 19 . 7/17
I know you wrote this ages ago, but I had to stop and tell you how much I'm enjoying Kagome and Sesshoumaru "interact" with each other.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 42 . 7/3
ughh this whole story was so heart wrenching and sad but somehow so overwhelmingly sweet.
TheChronicLiar chapter 42 . 6/30
Dead god. This story. All of it, so brilliantly written. I adore how you write Sesshomaru. His whole personality is great with his internal thoughts and sass. I just love all this. Plot was fucking great
miscent chapter 42 . 6/2
At the risk of sounding incredibly dramatic I just want you to know that it was an absolute privilege to read this story. When you told Kagome’s final fairytale where they met in the sea my heart broke just a little, but in the kind of good, melancholy way that only nostalgia brings.
Rokizol chapter 6 . 6/1
Awesome conversation between my 2 favorite characters. Although the conversation is very sad it is also very VERY comforting. IT somehow warms my heart. Beautiful.
Rokizol chapter 6 . 6/1
It’s so sad. Sesshōmaru and Kag are so, so BROKEN.
Honestly your writing is so freaking AMAZING.
5,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »