Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
QAQ chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
hahaha for a moment I thought it could be Shippo XD...-speechless-
QAQ chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
LOLLLLLLLL somewhat most hilarious chapter yet XD and you gave quite a plot twist there I love plot twist they make the world go round for me haha
QAQ chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
QAQ chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
NNNNNOOOUUUU that can DEFINITELY NOT be Sesshoumaru ** this is suppose to be a SessKag fanfic ! lol
Stephanie chapter 42 . 3/8/2014
Thank you so much for writing this! This is my favorite book and I will most likely be re-reading it soon! Such a great story, sad,exciting,suspenful, intriguing, and just amazing!
Stephanie chapter 37 . 3/8/2014
This book is making me cry so much I just can not believe I'm almost done reading it
QAQ chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
LOL I loved that last line Kagome says lol but keeeeee finallyyyyyy they meet again **
QAQ chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
...your killing everyboyd woman! lol...TTTTT-TTTTT I hope shippo is still alive...and wait...if forty years already passed then how old was Rin? were the events of Rin's death and Kagome returning happening at the same time? or did Kagome come back when a few years already transcended since Rin's death? -v-; I guess I'll find out as I read on? sorry I'm so picky about tiny details ;9
QAQ chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
wow...somehow I loved that little detail of how Sesshoumaru roared...but this is quite cruel TTTT couldn't she have had a prettier death? -cries in little corner- but wow...this is very amazing d
QQ chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
wow...that is...quite...sad...but this after Naraku is dead and the well disappeared?
Stephanie chapter 32 . 3/5/2014
Yet another chapter I absolutely loved. I think I read this way to much l
Stephanie chapter 31 . 3/4/2014
This book is so amazing it makes me laugh, it makes me so happy and excited but it makes me cry to! I just love this so much!
Stephanie chapter 31 . 3/4/2014
I swear this is going to k
Chromaticism chapter 42 . 3/3/2014
Beautiful. I shed tears so many times. The ending is tragically happy,.. yet I still feel hollow inside. Damn you.
Stephanie chapter 27 . 3/1/2014
Another great chapter! This book is taking over my life lol and I can not stop reading!
4,850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »