Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
Clueless-Major chapter 42 . 1/5/2014
I don't know whether to love you or hate you... This... this was just so epically - beautifully - magnificiantely awesome! The characterization, the thought, the settings, the imagry. You are one talented writer and story teller. I'm a bitter InuKag fan, and this story makes me crave more SessKag, and that is why I love and hate you. Even as an InuKag fan, they way you handled Inuyasha and ultimately Kagome's feelings were just so well-done. And Sesshomaru! I liked how you evolved his character in such a believable way. This is one beautiful piece of work, I'm awestruck - really. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
K-Bird Lily 2 chapter 42 . 12/15/2013
And now im down right bawling like a little girl, and im 21. Very few stories have actually made and let me tell you...you did a hell of a job and thank you for putting this out here for all of us to read
K-Bird Lily 2 chapter 41 . 12/15/2013
...what the hell. ...she dies...but...excuse me while i cry a bit. :'( i still love this story, just makes me sad that after all they've been through its not a happy ending
Funny chapter 42 . 12/15/2013
oh. this story is breathtaking. thank you..
RedBlueFish chapter 42 . 12/14/2013
My god, these last three chapters are heartbreaking. But also cathartic and a rare kind of perfect ending. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Nalajess chapter 42 . 12/13/2013
This is the most beautiful story I've ever read about Sesshoumaru and Kagome :') Made me cry happy and sad tears so many times. Definitely a story hangover after this one. Thank you for writing and finishing this. It was truly beautiful!
Sakura chapter 42 . 12/12/2013
More beautiful impossible! Do not know how I cried and laughed with this story ... You should write a book! No you can write so beautiful! I Hyksos refection a lot. I thank you for you really write all the time you spent in creating this valuable history worth. I'm happy to aver had the opportunity to read it. I served much. You agradesco infinitely, and you really are an impressive writer.
crimsontears82684 chapter 42 . 11/26/2013
I really enjoyed this fic. They were botu portrayed really well and the growth of their affectons seemed natural. The ending felt a bit rushed but I still liked it. It was way better than the typical 'they mate and now shes immortal' ending, it gave your story its own unique ending and I think a lot of us appreciate that. Thanks for a great read.
erica chapter 42 . 11/25/2013
beautiful
fire-lily-fox chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
In all my years of reading fanfiction, I have never read such a beautiful and gut wrenching story. You have a beautiful way with words and I just couldn't stop reading. Whether it was to cry or to laugh, I just couldn't stop. It was with great sorrow that I had to read such a sad ending. It was a wonderful story that you have written and it shows that you have great promise as a writer if you aren't one already. Please keep writing and show us, your readers, that you can write more and better stories because your greatest accomplishment is not something you have done, it is something that you are about to do.
arcangeldjr chapter 42 . 11/18/2013
Beautiful. Crying. Wonderful long journey. Loved loved LOVED the way the dfferent tales wove together.
arcangeldjr chapter 33 . 11/18/2013
This is beautiful writing. The end of this chapter. No words.
arcangeldjr chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
Oh my christ. This fic has made me feel so many things. This is definitely the best Sesshomaru I have ever read, and you deal with a lot of emotional aspects that Kagome would experience (beyond the usual reincarnation love triangle stuff.) Your characters are very real and very layered and it's just beautiful and it cried but they were good cleansing cries.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
Oh, I can name only three-four books I would take with me to a deserted island, the kind I love to read time and time again. This is my third read of your series, and I still love it. The profound implications and the wording and the relationship development and oh the wonderful metaphors! I love imagining how your words take on a life of their own and "feel" and "act" the way your characters do. ("she heard him sigh in the darkness, and she felt the sound curl across her heart"; "words grey and heavy, empty and tumbling down, over and over, into the space between them" ).

I've come to discover I like sad songs the most, but only when they are beautifully sad. This story is kind of like that. It's so touching and heart-wrenching yet you have the need to keep reading. It's fulfilling.

Every Inuyasha fanfic reader should have this in their favorites. Thank you for writing so wonderfully. Happy Holidays!

-sugarsweet pie