Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
Nina chapter 42 . 5/10/2015
I went searching for fanfiction on my latest obsession i.e. Sesshomaru and saw this came highly recommended. I went into this completely and totally blind, and was wholly unprepared for that double-whammy on my heart. You made me cry. The painful blubbering type, too, which hardly ever happens. The way you write grief ... in all its forms ... it's absolutely beautiful and agonizing at the same time. Not to say you don't write other emotions as well.
I love how you allowed Sesshomaru and Kagome's feelings to develop organically. The progression is realistic and engrossing. Though you basically turned me into a sobbing mess by the end, I still have to thank you for writing this wonderful tale. And I fervently hope you will continue writing or even turn HotM into a self-pubbed book, after some changes of course.
Good luck. And thank you again.
NoLongerInUse557 chapter 42 . 5/9/2015
Oh man.
That was beautiful.
I'm so not crying.
SOOOOO NOT CRYING.

Thank you for that piece of work.
Thank you.

I need to go read something fluffy and stupidly funny and ridiculous now though because I reaaaalllllly need to stop the waterworks.
kill la kill chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
pls write more sesskag
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 42 . 4/27/2015
What an absolutely incredible story. You surpassed every dingle level of my desires for this pairing. Your writing is truly stunning and your characterization is so on point it's breathe taking.
Anadisenchanted chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I loved this story. Thank you for writing it, not giving up on it and actually finishing it.
SaiyaCat chapter 42 . 4/6/2015
That was an Awsome Story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Gah! I can't read this it hurts! It is we'll written but heartbreaking.
The Calling chapter 33 . 3/28/2015
This chapter was amazing
JustLilNay chapter 42 . 3/26/2015
I...am speechless. This is, hands down, the best fanfiction story I have ever read. It was the perfect length, the perfect writing, the perfect falling in love through trials and tribulation. It was unique, realistic while holding strong to the fantasy. I laughed, cried, lost hours of sleep and enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you for such a great read. This was absolutely beautiful.
Sandry chapter 42 . 3/25/2015
I've read this fic through multiple times since 2003 and it MESSES. ME. UP. every time. Ow. You're the best SessKag writer in the fandom, and I hope they're still your muse even over a decade later. Thank you so much for writing this fic.
watermarks chapter 42 . 3/23/2015
This is most definitely on of my favorite Fanfictions- no favorite stories in general of all time.
4whatitsworth chapter 26 . 3/16/2015
I'm falling in love with sesskag
The Calling chapter 17 . 3/12/2015
I love Kouga :D
The Calling chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I'm so happy that I'm finally getting a chance to read this
Guest chapter 42 . 3/8/2015
This is q damn sad story the saddest ever. :/
4,952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »