Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
FranticFan chapter 8 . 8/13
I love the way you went back and forth between the two at the end of the chapter. It was really cool to watch then both prepare for their own battles
Nomnon chapter 1 . 8/12
Sesskag and awesome writing, my two favorite things on earth!
Whimsical Acumen chapter 42 . 8/10
Oh this was beautiful, and these last few chapters had me tearing up with good reason. Thank you for this read, for this story. This was absolutely beautiful, and I am happy to have stumbled across it.

I wish you well in your writing and life; and thank you again for the gift of this story.
Discord1 chapter 42 . 8/5
This story was... a lot of things. Incredible, poignant, and memorable - but also unnecessarily long-winded and cliche-filled. After eight years, I bet you could make this AMAZING. A once over edit would make this super - unrivaled. You wrote some of the most amazing scenes - visiting Fuyu-sama, the tension between Kagaome and Sesshomaru, the absolutely brilliant creativity of your plot - it was completely captivating. The lemon chapter was incredible, and you built such a rich relationship between our two protagonists - if only you cut away some of the extra bits that ended up bloating and bogging down your chapters. Regardless, I was enthralled. Thank you for such an amazing work.
Jesspanda chapter 42 . 8/4
Errrr... I don't even know where to start on this review. I am speechless!

Excellent story! I absolutely love it! I like that the ending was sad and also happy... I am in mixed emotions...
I'm just going to go cry in the corner for a little while... then laugh maniacally.

Well done.
EpicShadowNinja chapter 27 . 7/23
*Dying* You hit me straight in the heart with these feels. I swear, I feel like I'm in a sappy drama where my chest tightens and my heart warms! So flippin adorable, I can't stop reading this.
mega-mann chapter 42 . 7/23

I have no idea why it took me so long to finish this. The character development was so realistic and it was AMAZING to go through the ups and downs with them. The fluff/lemon things were added so delicately throughout the story... by the time Chapter 37 came I felt that release that I'm sure they were both feeling. The ending feels so right.
Everything was amazing.
You are amazing.

Congratulations on creating such a memorable story.
mega-mann chapter 40 . 7/23
The previous chapter was so happy, I was a little confused as how this would all end up. And it was kind of strange to see so much dialogue because everything before it had been inner thoughts between the two.

AND THEN THE KICKER. And it hit my heart so good.
mega-mann chapter 32 . 7/22
Great chapter! The inner dialogue is magnificent!
mega-mann chapter 27 . 7/19
mega-mann chapter 23 . 7/19
Your portrayal of Kouga is SO thought out and very descriptive. During their time with him, I was totally leaning toward Kouga/Kagome... that's how good it was. YOU ARE SO GOOD.
mega-mann chapter 4 . 7/15
If the story is going in this direction, I am excited for what's in store. Amazing writing!
z chapter 42 . 7/10
I just finished your story...and i bawled at the end lol this is a great story!
DoctorHoobs chapter 42 . 7/9
It's been a few years since you've written anything on here, and many years since this story was written and completed, but in the hopes that you might see this, I wanted to say that it is one of my favorite stories, and years later, I've reread it many times. I've yet to find a fic that I think stands up in equality to this fic. Thank you.
crimsonclover chapter 30 . 7/6
Lovely work. It's a delightful read, excellent characterization, and great description/prose and pace. I really hope you do produce an original story and get published!
4,843 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »