Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
Nonnom chapter 6 . 8/28
Lol I love kagome
nonnom chapter 2 . 8/28
Finally going to read this fic even if it makes me cry
ApolloAres13 chapter 42 . 8/26
Oh my god I dont' think I've ever cried so much in one story especially after kagome died and then sesshomaru friggin dies in a plain crash Jesus! The tears would just not stop falling! But it was a great story nonetheless
ApolloAres13 chapter 32 . 8/25
aw that was such a touching chapter so full of emotion that my face was close to the screen as I glared smiled and cried XD I fell so silly XD
kingofsteves17 chapter 38 . 8/25
Hello! Do you think it's possible if you could send me the link to the lemon part of the chapter? I can't seem to find it and I would really love to read it, this whole story had me on the edge of my seat, it was enthralling. Superb. I love it!
MidnightGenius chapter 38 . 8/24
There is not much better than a beautiful end to a long buildup. You are a fantastic writer and I have been unable to put this story down after picking it up not so long ago. It has occupied my daydreams and followed me into sleep. I look forward to how it will end, but for now I had to tell you that this is beautiful, and you are fantastic.
Caitolent chapter 42 . 8/15
My heart broke upon reading this story. It was truly beautiful, and I find I don't have the proper words to convey my thoughts on the journey I just completed. So, I'll settle for gratitude. Thank you.
FranticFan chapter 8 . 8/13
I love the way you went back and forth between the two at the end of the chapter. It was really cool to watch then both prepare for their own battles
Nomnon chapter 1 . 8/12
Sesskag and awesome writing, my two favorite things on earth!
Whimsical Acumen chapter 42 . 8/10
Oh this was beautiful, and these last few chapters had me tearing up with good reason. Thank you for this read, for this story. This was absolutely beautiful, and I am happy to have stumbled across it.

I wish you well in your writing and life; and thank you again for the gift of this story.
Discord1 chapter 42 . 8/5
This story was... a lot of things. Incredible, poignant, and memorable - but also unnecessarily long-winded and cliche-filled. After eight years, I bet you could make this AMAZING. A once over edit would make this super - unrivaled. You wrote some of the most amazing scenes - visiting Fuyu-sama, the tension between Kagaome and Sesshomaru, the absolutely brilliant creativity of your plot - it was completely captivating. The lemon chapter was incredible, and you built such a rich relationship between our two protagonists - if only you cut away some of the extra bits that ended up bloating and bogging down your chapters. Regardless, I was enthralled. Thank you for such an amazing work.
Jesspanda chapter 42 . 8/4
Errrr... I don't even know where to start on this review. I am speechless!

Excellent story! I absolutely love it! I like that the ending was sad and also happy... I am in mixed emotions...
I'm just going to go cry in the corner for a little while... then laugh maniacally.

Well done.
EpicShadowNinja chapter 27 . 7/23
*Dying* You hit me straight in the heart with these feels. I swear, I feel like I'm in a sappy drama where my chest tightens and my heart warms! So flippin adorable, I can't stop reading this.
mega-mann chapter 42 . 7/23

I have no idea why it took me so long to finish this. The character development was so realistic and it was AMAZING to go through the ups and downs with them. The fluff/lemon things were added so delicately throughout the story... by the time Chapter 37 came I felt that release that I'm sure they were both feeling. The ending feels so right.
Everything was amazing.
You are amazing.

Congratulations on creating such a memorable story.
mega-mann chapter 40 . 7/23
The previous chapter was so happy, I was a little confused as how this would all end up. And it was kind of strange to see so much dialogue because everything before it had been inner thoughts between the two.

AND THEN THE KICKER. And it hit my heart so good.
4,850 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »