Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
FieryPrincess2063 chapter 42 . 7/16
This is one of the best fanfic I have ever read...
Even though it broke my heart so many damn times, not to mention the number of tear soaked hankies I had to wash.
He is Back! Thank God, I was so Happy, so happy :)
tearknee25 chapter 42 . 6/29
Loved it. Fanfiction was always apart of my life when I was younger and you story gave some of that back to me. First I've read in probably ten years and it kept me reading. 5 stars
The Lady Ayla chapter 42 . 6/10
Thank you for such a beautiful story. My heart is in pieces.
Currently bawling my eyes out
InuYaoi chapter 42 . 6/10
Simply fantastic. Honestly one of the best fanfic's I've read. I laughed, I could feel the sexual frustration and I cried. I just don't know where to go from here. I feel empty.
BLack chapter 31 . 5/29
Thank you for all your precious work! is amazing and I really, really love it.
HayloHato chapter 1 . 5/24
I'm just so very pleased with the ending. It was perfect.
Cmay1018 chapter 42 . 5/17
Oh wow. I have been reading this non-stop for 3-4 days, I couldn't stop! I loved it. I can easily see why it has gotten so many favs/reveiws! Brava! So well done.
isara-love chapter 14 . 5/13
cool chapter.
isara-love chapter 13 . 5/13
It was enjoyable chapter
I'm sure you no loner read these comments considering you're a retired fic writer, but I have basically been reading this straight for the past couple of days and I am so content. Obviously, I am of a heavy heart, but I do not feel sad from completing this. The story has truly moved me and I found it so pure. It was so organic how they both came to be and I really enjoyed that part. Things just naturally fell into place. Their love was like a slow burn that I can appreciate...so like a good bottle of sipping whiskey? Don't worry, I definitely shed a tear in those last couple oif chapters. I didn't think I would, but I was truly so overwhelmed by the gravity of the situation that, quite frankly, I couldn't control myself. Thank you for keeping your work up and available, for that, I'm truly grateful. Anyone in the fandom (even outside of it) deserves to read this at least once.
celestial power chapter 42 . 4/23
This story is perfection. Thanks a lot for giving us a chance to read something this amazing. Im in love with your worksa nd this story made me cry. Thanks a lot.
basically chapter 38 . 4/20
Tangent: coincidentally, I have recently learned that the whole "imagine doing [insert activity] in your brain in detail" (like what Sesshoumaru is doing here) is what physiotherapists ask their patients to do post-injury! It actually activates certain parts of the brain in charge of motor movement and aids recovery because it would be as if you are actually doing the activity even if you're incapacitated.

What people are planning to do now though is to possibly incorporate virtual reality into physiotherapy so that people won't even have to use their imagination! This is a good thing because apparently imagining doing the activity wrong is only slightly better than not imaging it at all especially for professional athletes.
basically chapter 36 . 4/20
Ohh, Kagome has been working hard! Uhh, Mr Nakamura, I will desecrate the hell out of that "sacred place" with a secret tiny prison too.
4,970 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »