Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 42 . 5/8
So, this was an amazing series. I truly aappreciated the melancholy that permeated throughout. And I must've cried (re: bawled) about twenty times since chapter 1. It didn't help that you had this continuing theme of outliving everyone/growing up, which always really gets to me. Perhaps that is why I took such umberidge to Shippo's response. Like, I know its been 500 years, he's not a little Kit anymore. He's probably loved and lost a million times over, and already made peace with his childhood, and yadadada. So it's not like your writting of him doesn't make *sense* and of course their is the logistics of if Shippo and Kagome had reunited then Sesshomaru would have another anchor after Kagome left, which would've screwed with character-development. Still...
It just makes me so mad, on Kagome's behalf.
She always opperated on the assumption that something must've happened to Shippo/Inuyasha/Sesshomaru/Youkai In General by her Time (as they never bothered her.)
And this was true; Inuyasha died, Sesshomaru was locked away, and something happened to the Youkai. But Shippo...Shippo just didn't want to deal. And so he didn't. Grr.
Anyway, amazing fic. Truly a work of art.
Ann Ta chapter 33 . 4/14
omg lovely parts of sesskag's story
RebeliousRebel chapter 42 . 4/14
Oh dear God in heaven PLEASE tell me you've written a book of some kind at this point cause that was one of the best damn stories I've ever read!
mythaeology chapter 42 . 4/10
This hit me much harder than I expected. Beautiful.
TheShortySwag chapter 23 . 3/25
I honestly cried at the goodbye scene with Kouga and Kagomeeeee gosh it was heartbreaking knowing one way or another goodbyes were meant to happen and that moving on is inevitable. :(
Love it!
Ann Ta chapter 22 . 3/4
How mischievous ...
mad4itachi chapter 42 . 2/11
heartbreakingly 're a very good it up!
natysc chapter 42 . 2/10
So much feels. Thank you for this beautiful story.
isabelsighed chapter 1 . 2/1
THANK YOU FOR THIS! I cried, laughed, died, and lived again...

I stumbled upon this fic when I heard all the hype about you doing a Reylo fic. I haven't watched Inuyasha and have nI heard this fic is really famous so I got curious and read it. And now this is one of the best things I've read in my life! You write really good and the story is truly engaging. I read this in 3 days non stop!
Mitsuka-Sensei chapter 1 . 1/20
Just finished the first chapter and I've never been moved to review until I finish the story. I love the idea of starting the tale long after the well has been sealed so much I had to let you know before I continue reading.
Katie chapter 42 . 1/16
Oh my god. OH. MY GOD. Are you for real? Is this real life?

I'm over here clapping like a seal and crying. Just crying hysterically because this was so beautiful and so bitter and sweet and bittersweet and I can't stop crying.

From beginning to end.

When kagome asks sesshomaru "I'm going to die, aren't I?" And then he doesn't kiss her even though he wants to.

And then he gets sealed. Locked away for hundreds of years, finds kagome again, "I am weary of wasting your time," HE IS A PSYCHOLOGIST (like he WOULD), she dies (UGH! My heart), and then he dies in such a human way only to find her again.

I read this in 3 days. I inhaled this. You are... This is just beyond words, hands DOWN, the best fan fiction I've ever read. Across the board. I want to give you all my money but I don't know where you live. If I knew you in real life and saw you I would hug you and just weep.

Dead dead dead.
Cyrish chapter 37 . 1/12

Let me just say, you have rocked my world. This is coming from the most avid fan of Forthright's and RosieB's writing, so it is a HUGE deal. DAYUM GURL YOU HAVE RUINED ME *in the best way possible I promise lol* I wish I could be your friend in real life! Would looove to fangirl about the Inu clan over coffee as we hang out or something! Oh God I hope that didn't sound creepy lol just a friendly admiration nothing more :D

Forever grateful that I've stumbled upon your masterpiece. Albeit 10 years too late lol! I hope you are doing incredibly well in real life, and here's to hoping that you'll continue writing :) 3
Kawaii KoKitsune chapter 42 . 1/12
I have smiled, I have laughed, I have cried, and I have trembled. This story wove it's way through my thoughts and found perched itself inside my heart before I even knew what had occured. Thank you for this wonderful effervescent journey.
Blue Leaf Green chapter 42 . 1/9
The story got better and better, and it was awesome, realistic, & complete! :) Thx for the story
4,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »