Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
Sandry chapter 42 . 3/25
I've read this fic through multiple times since 2003 and it MESSES. ME. UP. every time. Ow. You're the best SessKag writer in the fandom, and I hope they're still your muse even over a decade later. Thank you so much for writing this fic.
watermarks chapter 42 . 3/23
This is most definitely on of my favorite Fanfictions- no favorite stories in general of all time.
4whatitsworth chapter 26 . 3/16
I'm falling in love with sesskag
The Calling chapter 17 . 3/12
I love Kouga :D
The Calling chapter 1 . 3/9
I'm so happy that I'm finally getting a chance to read this
This is q damn sad story the saddest ever. :/
ridiqlumdrum chapter 27 . 3/4
This has got to be at least the fifth time I've read this story and I still love it. Stories like this are the reason I love Sesshoumaru and Kagome together. Thank you for writing.
lunarainbow77 chapter 42 . 3/4
I literally loved this story! It was so amazing and unexpected ! I really wish I could write like you could! This story just inspired me to write again, although I can't make a very unique like you have. ;-; I would ask you to look at my story I've updated recently and give me some tips but I'm sure you're busy and stuff..Well it was an amazing story! You're imagination is by far more amazing than me
Great story!
-Des -
Noorien17 chapter 42 . 2/15
Honestly? This one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. I can't even begin to express how much I love this story and your writing. You're an incredibly talented author. Thank you for this.
Jane chapter 29 . 2/4
Really liking the story so far. Ch 29 was not near as bad as you made out. Totally had cheese and crackers while reading it. Then gain I make zombi masks and am in the process of trying to figure out a life like maggot replicate that can stand up to air soft fire. Oh and my husband thinks picking Dragon intestines out of a loved ones hair is a romantic gesture, so its not just you.
abracadaver chapter 42 . 1/28
So I started this story for the first time 3 days ago. Ive been strategically planning my time around when I can read this again. It's 6am and I should have gone to sleep at midnight cause I have a class in a couple hours that I missed monday, but I'll be damned if I care about that now.
I know this is just another review in the thousands you already have but I want to say that you sincerely have broken and healed my heart several times in the span of only 42 chapters.
The only story I have read that I cried and had to turn away before continuing on, was the 5th Harry Potter book. I remember the scene where Sirius died and I wasn't quite certain it had really happened. The spell had just hit his chest and I was still in denial. I paused, placed the book down while crying quietly, I composed myself and carried on. Because in the mind of that twelve year old version of myself, if I could work up the courage to carry on - that alone would bring him back.
And well, I guess I wasn't that courageous to inspire his instantaneous rebirth.
That being said, I want you to know that with this story you have eclipsed that memory. Like that night many years ago I stayed up all night to finish the story. Similarly, I have just done the same, except I'm 22 and an adult with actual responsibilities, but responsibilities be damned. I can work without sleep. :)
From the conversation Kagome has with Sesshomaru before telling fuyu that she is leaving... I was crying. And I really want to say, it was completely unbidden. My vision got blurry and I started crying. And on and off from that point on I cried. In sadness, utter despair, and at time frustration as I seroously considered questioning my sanity - voluntarily reading a fanfiction notoriously known as a heartbreaker, and finally out of happiness. At the last chapter I was laughing and crying in the end...God. It was all worth it, for the serenity in the end. And the moment in between, with kikyo...I had to put the story down and muster my courage again. That couldn't be it and my heart hurt and I just wanted to help them out!
You know I could go on and on about all the other moments but I think you get the jist.
Thank you, for this amazing epic. It was a true adventure that if I had the chance to do it all again, I would.
The heartbreak was worth it. I feel like I've lived this.
you're an amazing writer - and just...thank you!
Beautiful ending
Della-Avril chapter 1 . 1/20
I literally cried at the end of this. You are a genius my dear, I do hope you continue writing throughout your life. :)
katattackstrophe chapter 42 . 1/20
I read this story first when it was posted, years ago. Nostalgia led me to rewatch Inuyasha again and not even halfway through, I thought of the House of the Moon. The nostalgia I felt was less for the show and more for this story, this epic tale that takes readers by the hand and guides them through an odyssey. It would be a crime to call this fanfiction. This story runs past the traditional sense of fanfiction and stands along side novels and fairy tales, similar to the ones that inspired this very story.

I don't remember reviewing this story when I first read it, but I have carried it with me for years and now, returning, I thought I should leave my mark. This story has a life of its own, it's loved and cherished by so many people. We visit it once, struck by the beauty of it, then depart. But here I am, leaving a tacky "_ was here" graffiti in a national park. Long after the first experience, I revisited in hopes of gleaning even a small fraction of the experience I felt the first time through. And I am certain that years from now, should this story still be here, I will visit again.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
kelly chapter 1 . 1/17
olha, eu realmente não sei o que dizer! Eu acho que estou ficando um pouco fora de orbita, pois de tantas historias magnificas no mundo, de tantas historias ja escritas.. eu não consigo tirar a sua da cabeça. eu não sei como explicar, pois é uma historia tirada de outra obra. é praticamente uma coisa nada ver! Mas mesmo assim fecho os meus olhos e sinto essa historia entrar em minha alma como uma musica a se escutada, como um poeta a ser ouvido. Ela desperta algo profundo no meu interior um sentimento estranho felizmente não consigo descreve-lo, pois pobre é o sentimento que pode..eu nunca vou esquecer a sua historia, pois minha alma recusa ..
4,823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »