Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
Astarael00 chapter 13 . 1/5
This is amazing. You are amazing.

To be frank, I never actually liked Kagome, and I never cared much for Sesshoumaru, but. This. Yes.
FaylinLynx chapter 42 . 12/29/2014
A fanfic stops being a fanfic when you delve so deeply into the characters that their origin becomes just a murmur in the background.

For years now, I have seen fanart based on your story and always wondered where it came from. I am very glad that I finally was able to find and read Tales from the House of the Moon.

I can't even begin to express how much I enjoyed and love the story. I was avidly reading chapter after chapter until I was with headaches and unable to read more until the next day. You placed such life into them, so much more depth than seen in the manga or anime. Kagome and Sesshomaru are a favorite pairing of mine; you made them even more so.

Your writing had me feeling alongside the characters- the way a good story should. I ran the full gambit of emotions through the chapters- happiness, laughter, sadness, depression, frustration, contentment. For a moment there, I was unsure about if there truly would be a "happy" ending, but you did indeed give them that.

Thank you- for writing such an amazing story and for sharing it with the fans. I hope you continue to write. Perhaps one day I'll see a novel of yours on bookstore shelves!
Naytia chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
That such a sad tale especially about what happened to little Rin.
goldenmirth chapter 42 . 12/23/2014
Thank you for this story! I'm aching with the sweet pain of having finished it. It can be hard work weeding through fanfiction to find a gem, but when I do, as I did in this story, it is so fulfilling. The premise hooked me from the start, and your manipulation of the fairytales (as Kagome read them versus how she lived them) was delightful (the third arc, especially, was so clever; I think I literally gasped and gaped). You fleshed out the characters in such a way that I really cared for them and cried for them (especially toward the end) as if they were my friends.

I could only dream of writing as well as you, or of being as creative, so take the following criticisms as you will: the boss fight in order to get herbs seemed contrived (who made that rule and why?); Sesshoumaru bounded like Inuyasha when he can fly on a cloud of youki; sometimes their inner-monologues seemed a bit juvenile (for a centuries-old youkai) and drawn-out.

Just fyi, I read Tales from the House of the Moon because Forthright listed it among her favorite stories. If you haven't read any of her works, you should check them out! Unspoiled is my favorite.

Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you! I enjoyed it so much. Now to replenish my emotional reserves!
sim chapter 42 . 12/23/2014
I hate you! You killed them all, you killed her (twice and many timesmore!) and you killed him! I really hate you and now I can't stop crying even though I read this a fee years back (for the first time)! I think you just cracked my heart a little (yet again) with this...I need to read some fluffl, otherwise I just might burrow myself somewhere...
goldenmirth chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
I don't understand why there is apparently a rule that youkai doctors must be impossible to reach unless you're a demigod or friends with a powerful miko. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having doctors?
Guest chapter 42 . 12/18/2014
Oh my gosh, I loved this whole story! Sesshomaru and Kagome were perfect in themselves, and with each other. Thanks for writing and sharing it!
tricey7 chapter 42 . 12/12/2014
I have had read this story a long time ago from the moment you began it all the way to the end. its been years since then... and I must say that it still bring tears to my eyes. I love Love love your work. Resmiranda you are an amazing writer and I really hope that you eventually see these reviews and comments. Your work has touched so many.

From: a Forever Fan.
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I clicked on this just to read the story of Sesshomaru and Rin as I do not ship kagome and sesshomaru (no offense I just don't see it and prefer Inukag). I did not expect to have my heart ripped out! Not okay! Go to the corner and think about what you did! Kidnapping! I didn't get a permission slip signed for a feels trip!
I'm not crying! I just have feels in my eye
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
this is an amazing story so far, I really like how you have set this up in order for the set up to what will happen, great work!
OokamiLover19 chapter 42 . 10/25/2014
This story has been absolutely amazing. I was so happy when my best friend suggested that I read this story. Your details and how you wrote this story kept me going two days straight. _ Arigato
SilverDreamsCA chapter 42 . 10/5/2014
This story was epic!
AngelLostInTheClouds chapter 42 . 10/4/2014
This was absolutely spectacular. Your writing made me laugh and cry, relate and anticipate. thank you for your amazing story.

Best wishes for your next great idea,

K Hart
AngelLostInTheClouds chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
at first i thought Kouga... then green eyes... Shippo? Hmmm wolf and a fox not dogs but she seems not bright soo lol
4,807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »