Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
Guest chapter 42 . 7/22/2014
Liked the story very much, especially the chapters where Kagome and Sesshomaru live together as a couple. Their conversations must have been funny to write. Thanks for writing such an interesting piece to read!
FiresDance09 chapter 28 . 7/21/2014
I am loving this story, however I do not see this having a happy ending. I guess I can only continue reading to find out, which I will happily do. I am truly enjoying this story, it has made me sad and made me laugh and smile. Very well written.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/18/2014
Story was OK, I enjoyed the little arguments the two had. However there's to much tragedy to this story. A little anguish is good for a story, keeps it real. But this one had way too much, death in a airplane was horrible. With as much trouble these two had ,if you had to bring about death it would've been nice to have a peaceful passing, in my opinion anyways. I give this story a 5 out of 10.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Holy fucking waw
markljenkins chapter 42 . 7/5/2014
Words cannot describe why this is my favorite fanfiction of Kagome and Sesshomaru.
Luminescentnight chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Oh, my, gosh. To be honest, you are one of the best writers I have ever encountered. Your writing style is just flawless. It's simply amazing. Keep writing and keep being insanely good at it :)
Nikki chapter 42 . 6/18/2014
Wow! That was the best sessXkag fanfiction ever! I really loved it and the end was the best of them all. I will read this again soon and I will still love it!
Love ya

-Nikki [NitoriLemon]
Guest chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
You, you!
You promised me fluff and gave me a fricking Pedo-Onigumo who pimps out 11-year Old kagome, thus scaring her for life.
I can't stop reading but I want you to know that I am MAD AT YOU. A little bit.
I want FLUFF. :(
But what you have written is amazingy
ashleemichelle chapter 42 . 5/24/2014
Oh my god. Oh my GOD. This was... OH MY GOD. I don't believe I've cried over a fanfiction before... I cried at least three times with this one. I love this. Oh my god.
Cyfeb 2013 chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
This is the weirdest chapter I have read in this story so far
Changeling chapter 42 . 5/18/2014
What. The. Actual. FUCK?! Gods, I loved this story SOOO much! I laughed and squirmed and raged over it, really. And then Kagome...She died. She died after they'd had only little more than a decade together. She died so soon, even after he'd waited SO LONG. Really, I cried. I SOBBED. Rather shamelessly, actually. It was all very dramatic. And I was furious with you for a good hour or two. After all, you had promised a HAPPY ENDING. And, yes, I suppose one should call this ending a happy one. But I lean more towards bitter sweet. It hurt so much, and I cried for Sesshomaru, and I ached for Kagome, and I mourned because they were torn apart again.
Damn it, do you see what you do?! You can't just crush peoples' hearts and souls like that, Resmiranda-sama. It's terribly rude. Anywho I loved this. 3
crazykenz chapter 42 . 5/12/2014
wahhhh! when Kagome died you had be bawling! O_O this was very well written and I couldn't put the stupid thing down till it was finished! XD

thank you for posting such a wonderful and attention grabbing story!
Shebali chapter 42 . 5/11/2014
And now I'm crying.
hell nah chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
nope. not reading this. fuck that.
Shebali chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
Normaly I have trouble stopping in the middle of a story to review, but I felt obligated to to take a moment to say how much I'm enjoying reading this. Cause I am. A lot. Can't stay away. Your story is just so wonderful../back to readong now
4,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »