Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
Duke-of-Spades chapter 14 . 5/1/2004
_ wow i like this chapter and what the hime was looking for kagome? intresting ok then if sesshy didn't sleep with her whos the baby's dadda? well update soon!
HMPrune chapter 14 . 5/1/2004
"I smell the scent of hypocrisy" - I couldn't stop laughing! Great chapter - lots of fun, great relief from angst.
MaiyaV chapter 14 . 5/1/2004
Gods, you're on a roll with this story, aren't you? (gazes at Resmiranda admiringly) I do so enjoy this story. With the notable exception of a few (VERY few) fics out there, most Sesshoumaru/Kagome pairings are clones of whichever story was the original one. And they're ALL very, VERY bad. It gets tiring reading the same damn thing over and over, when the only difference is the author's name.
Now. this fic is brilliant in its origonality. And you write so WELL! GRAMMER! YAY! Using the correct words and not sound-alikes! YAY! Introducing clever and compelling polt devices! YAY! NO ORIGINAL CHARACTERS coming along to become a main character! YAY! Did I mention I love how you're developing the personalities of Sesshoumaru and Kagome? Now I did.
Sigh. Okay. So what's poor Kagome going to do once she helps Machiko? She isn't gonna want to leave, possibly for good this time. And Sesshoumaru? Is he gonna care if she does? As in the 'stay here with me' sense? Or maybe Kagome'll just keep going back to fulfill obligation after obligation, and Sesshoumaru'll always be around to help her, until they finally get caught up to Kagome's time, and there won't be any more need for her to go through the well ever again.
Okay, you can ignore all that. Just my overworked brain going loopy on me again. Waht I meant to say was, I enjoy your fic, please keep it coming!
-MaiyaV _~
darakeru kitsune chapter 14 . 5/1/2004
ok i reviewed so update soon
Aspen Snow chapter 14 . 5/1/2004
I just recently discovered this story and I have to say that I ABSOLUTELY love it...especially the dialogue between Kagome and Sesshoumaru its absolutely hilarious and absolutely perfect! Keep up the good work and please PLEASE update soon!
Spiffiness chapter 14 . 5/1/2004
Ahaha! Your story is fantastic and hilarious! Sesshoumaru's cluelessness is so funny! Post the next chapter soon!
Random Floater chapter 14 . 4/30/2004
::whistles:: wow this'll be interestin
FizziWig chapter 14 . 4/30/2004
i laughed so hard with this chapter that i chocked on a piece of pizza i was eating for dinner.. it was hilarious... ilove the attention that you put to describing details that put you right in the action. this story just gets better and better. please update soon! :)
Linay chapter 13 . 4/28/2004
Awesome chapter. I love your writing style.
Linay chapter 12 . 4/28/2004
This was the best line ever!
"If she’d known that fairytales were just big, fat lies, she would never have jumped into the well a second time. "
Hilarious but moving story.
Linay chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
This is one of the BEST stories I have ever read. Great use of the language. I especially love that last line. It's gREAT!
devoted follower chapter 13 . 4/27/2004
i worship your story. . . please update soon
Jaid Skywalker chapter 13 . 4/26/2004
This was a very well written story! I love the plot and the way you wrote and...just everything! I hope to see more soon. _
sashlea chapter 13 . 4/26/2004
How in a few weeks did Sesshoumaru go from learning his numbers to being a sullen teenager?
RaTheSunGod chapter 13 . 4/26/2004
It just keeps getting better and better! write up a new chapter soon! I can't wait. This is one of my favorite fics!- I'll be checking in.
~Ra