Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
japaneseangel12 chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
hi...this fic is so funny. ur right about sess and kag fighting. they make the story so much more interesting. the last chappie was so funny. sess getting assualted in his sleep by the hime. i'm glad that it wasn't he would slept with her. thx for that. newayz, this chappie was real good too. oh, i was so not expecting kouga's son to be the one. big shock. i suspected shippo or kouga. well wonderful job on the fic. i haven't reviewed in a while. plz update real soon. bye
an avid reader of your fic
Riah-chan chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
Oh~! You are a terrible, evil person! The ending of this chapter was so cool... and evil! It will be interesting to see Kagome interact with Kouga (if he's still alive) and everyone from there. Just another tie to her past experiences in the past to torture her. It was nice to see her and Sesshoumaru agree for a bit too. Good chemistry. Are we going to be seeing any other familar faces anytime soon?
Thanks for the chapter!
Riah-chan
Hella chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
Wah! Kouga had a SON! I was so sure it was going to be him last chapter, but no. What a great little twist this is. Gosh, you get chapters out fast, I barely have time to read the chapter before you've posted a new one! _
The moment of 'getting to know you' with Sesshoumaru was highly enjoyable there, I could understand Kagome's frustration and loneliness completely. I was waiting for her to finally admit she liked his hair, too. :-P Either that or ask him how he keeps it silky-soft. X_x
Keep these fast chapters coming, it's so rare that a good author pumps them out without waiting three months between chapters.
Spiffiness chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
Another great chapter! I loved it when Sesshoumaru said "She assaulted me." It's one of those outrageous statements when dealing with him, ya know? Assaulting the Taiyoukai of the West? No way in hell! Haha! Update soon!
FizziWig chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
another incredibly funny chapter... i love it... i can't believe that machiko actually tried to hit on sess... ew, can't you just imagine her waddling her way over to him and trying to stretch her arms long enough to get around her huge stomach to caress him. too funny! don't get me wrong ...i know what it's like to be pregnant and in no point in time when you are looking about ready to pop do you look sexy.. ;) poor sess. update soon!
MaiyaV chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
My first thought for the beginning of this chapter is - "Oh my God, Sesshoumaru is going to KILL Kagome." My next was a bemused, "Plums?" And, Kami, but I get such an urge to draw Sesshoumaru in a french maid costume. (ROTFLMAO!)
Poor Kagome. So put upon. (evil cackling) However is Kouga gonna react when he sees her again? Presuming he hasn't gotten himself killed. And Kagome seems like she's gonna have a breakdown at the mere thought of meeting HIM again.
HEY! Kouga might know where Miroku, Sango, and Shippou are! I hope Kagome remembers to ask. After, that is, we hopefully get to watch Kouga bawl out his son for knocking up the hime - or conragulate him. You can't always tell which way Kouga's gonna go.
-MaiyaV _~
shadow of reality chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
OMG you have no idea! that thought totally crossed my mind, i was all wait. . . didn't ayame have green eyes? HAHAHAHA it's kouga's kid that's great! omg that's great. i loe your work please update as soon as you are able. . . i am rather impaitent. . . but yeah. . . i love that. . .
Aspen Snow chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
OH...KOUGA'S SON!...Should have guessed that...anyways...I wonder if Kouga is STILL alive and if Kagome will see him again...GREAT CHAPTER...can't wait until the next one! TTFN!
Re White chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
Yeah...I should like to bare your children. You rock me something awful.
Rana The Wayward chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
You know what I really love about this fanfic? All the arguing that goes on between Kagome and Sesshoumaru! It's fairly OOC, especially when it comes to Sesshoumaru, but all the bickering and the goading is just too much fun to pass up! I especially loved that part when Sesshoumaru let slip that little incident that he had with the hime... "That little hussy!" That was hilarious! It sounds a lot like two people who are gossiping, and the very idea of Sesshoumaru gossping like a tittering bird is inconceivable!
Also, I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this yet, but this story reminds me a lot of the Neverending Story... mostly because Kagome reads about these stories, and then actually goes back to the Feudal Era in order to make sure that what has already been written down on slate actually happens. There's something so mythical and heoric in that sense, and I think that's what's really intriguing about your story.
Just one question, though... What if Kagome wasn't suppose to be the miko who's been written in the books? What if she's unintentionally re-working the storyline? It would be interesting to see some kind of plot twist as such, not to mention, it would add a lot more complications to the situations that Kagome has already put herself in.
Somehow I have this sneaking suspicion that Myouga's the one who wrote all those myths about a certain miko in the Feudal Era, but that's really just me getting my hopes up way too early in the story. Heh. What can I say? I love to speculate on a really good and well-written story! Keep up the great work, and I hope you update the next chapter soon with the much-awaited angst!
Bikutoria chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
We had a hair moment, and “Throw me back over your shoulder and argue with me,
GeoFount chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
Oh my god I get it! The green eyes come from Ayame and the hair is Kouga and Ayame's mixture! That was just too good! Although now I'm curious if Kagome will meet Kouga since I was really hoping she would. Sesshoumaru and Kagome were adorable together, especially when Sess let her ride on his back.
Update soon and thank you for updating so regulary!
Duke-of-Spades chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
aw coly? she meets kouga-kun's son! so kouga musta got with ayame
_ update i love this story
BelleDayNight chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
Great job! I was so worried that it was Kouga! I'm so glad its just his son. I love Kouga and would hate to think he would lower himself to mate with an idiotic hime. I wonder if he gave Ayami a chance after Kagome left him. I hope he got with some other female wolf. One completely unrelated to the Shikon no Tama age. I look forward to the next update. I'm glad Sesshou and Kagome kind of bonded a little here.
daria tvs chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
oh, i am pretty sure i know the twist. i love how you try to crazify poor Kagome.
and i love the near squeal.
4,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 306 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 326 .. Last Next »