Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
x0 WiGGERt 0x chapter 42 . 8/7/2014
Wow. Just wow. Words can not describe my love for this story. I was very much into this pairing years ago and I'm very surprised I need came across this story. But you know what? I'm glad I found it later in life, because I truly can appreciate it more. You did a fantastic job. This is honestly one of the best stories I have ever read. You truly have left your mark on this fandom. Thank you for bringing me back to this pairing and just fantasy in general. I'm not sure what you're up to now, but I hope you continue to write because you have a gift! Thank you again for a wonderful story. :)
B.Vain chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
One of the first fanfics I read I loved it.
halas chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I love this story.
Wow.
Seriously just.
Wow.
The White Leopard chapter 26 . 7/27/2014
Oh, god! Poor Keiichi's fate amuses me to no end. At least he's getting kind of zen about the whole thing. Also, it pleases me to see Kagome and Sesshomaru's reunion. The daiyoukai's ennui is probably painfully accurate. Aside from missing Kagome, eternity is bound to get boring after a while. Anyway, thought I'd let you know that I've been enjoying your story and that I found this chapter to be particularly entertaining - well, apart from the part where Kagome's got a target painted on the back of her head courtesy of a dark god and a sorceress.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/22/2014
Liked the story very much, especially the chapters where Kagome and Sesshomaru live together as a couple. Their conversations must have been funny to write. Thanks for writing such an interesting piece to read!
FiresDance09 chapter 28 . 7/21/2014
I am loving this story, however I do not see this having a happy ending. I guess I can only continue reading to find out, which I will happily do. I am truly enjoying this story, it has made me sad and made me laugh and smile. Very well written.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/18/2014
Story was OK, I enjoyed the little arguments the two had. However there's to much tragedy to this story. A little anguish is good for a story, keeps it real. But this one had way too much, death in a airplane was horrible. With as much trouble these two had ,if you had to bring about death it would've been nice to have a peaceful passing, in my opinion anyways. I give this story a 5 out of 10.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Holy fucking waw
markljenkins chapter 42 . 7/5/2014
Words cannot describe why this is my favorite fanfiction of Kagome and Sesshomaru.
Luminescentnight chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Oh, my, gosh. To be honest, you are one of the best writers I have ever encountered. Your writing style is just flawless. It's simply amazing. Keep writing and keep being insanely good at it :)
Nikki chapter 42 . 6/18/2014
Wow! That was the best sessXkag fanfiction ever! I really loved it and the end was the best of them all. I will read this again soon and I will still love it!
Love ya

-Nikki [NitoriLemon]
Guest chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
You, you!
You promised me fluff and gave me a fricking Pedo-Onigumo who pimps out 11-year Old kagome, thus scaring her for life.
I can't stop reading but I want you to know that I am MAD AT YOU. A little bit.
I want FLUFF. :(
But what you have written is amazingy
ashleemichelle chapter 42 . 5/24/2014
Oh my god. Oh my GOD. This was... OH MY GOD. I don't believe I've cried over a fanfiction before... I cried at least three times with this one. I love this. Oh my god.
Cyfeb 2013 chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
This is the weirdest chapter I have read in this story so far
Changeling chapter 42 . 5/18/2014
What. The. Actual. FUCK?! Gods, I loved this story SOOO much! I laughed and squirmed and raged over it, really. And then Kagome...She died. She died after they'd had only little more than a decade together. She died so soon, even after he'd waited SO LONG. Really, I cried. I SOBBED. Rather shamelessly, actually. It was all very dramatic. And I was furious with you for a good hour or two. After all, you had promised a HAPPY ENDING. And, yes, I suppose one should call this ending a happy one. But I lean more towards bitter sweet. It hurt so much, and I cried for Sesshomaru, and I ached for Kagome, and I mourned because they were torn apart again.
Damn it, do you see what you do?! You can't just crush peoples' hearts and souls like that, Resmiranda-sama. It's terribly rude. Anywho I loved this. 3
4,804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »