Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
mega-mann chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
If the story is going in this direction, I am excited for what's in store. Amazing writing!
z chapter 42 . 7/10/2015
I just finished your story...and i bawled at the end lol this is a great story!
DoctorHoobs chapter 42 . 7/9/2015
It's been a few years since you've written anything on here, and many years since this story was written and completed, but in the hopes that you might see this, I wanted to say that it is one of my favorite stories, and years later, I've reread it many times. I've yet to find a fic that I think stands up in equality to this fic. Thank you.
crimsonclover chapter 30 . 7/6/2015
Lovely work. It's a delightful read, excellent characterization, and great description/prose and pace. I really hope you do produce an original story and get published!
knightbyday chapter 42 . 7/3/2015
just plain awesome...especially the last 4 chapters...such depth of emotion...felt like i was experiencing his loss and grief myself...
nerdybirdy chapter 18 . 6/28/2015
favorite chapter so far. definitely satisfied my random Inuyasha fanfic craving 3
Astharoshe-san chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
Oh, goodness. This chapter is very well written. I truly love the way you have portrayed Kagome and Sesshoumaru.
The entire conversation about grief made my heart hurt a little. That is always a good thing for your writing skills though - it means you have made an impact on at least one of your readers! I did not think that any of what you wrote sounded cliche or cheesy. The details you put into each description is beautiful. I am glad I found this story of yours.
ayyyitsjade chapter 42 . 6/10/2015
Wow. That's all I can really say. This story has wrought out every single emotion from me and I commend you. This was like really the best story I have ever read seriously. Thank you. Thank you for taking your time and effort to write this beautiful story.
ayyyitsjade chapter 31 . 6/8/2015
Best fanfic I've ever read so far! Like the build up of Sesshoumaru's and Kagome's feelings for each other is superb. Your writing is amazing, loved the emotion and depth in this chapter. It makes me feel some type of way when I read. Lol
KellieAM chapter 42 . 5/31/2015
Super cute ending, but I can picture him dying in a plane crash, explosion thingy.
KellieAM chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
oh this is terrible I think you like to make people suffer
KellieAM chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
omg your soooo mean, whats wrong with you im crying my eyes out here this is terrible, I thought this was sesskag, but your making me ship sessrin, but I dont care anymore
KellieAM chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
OH, I don't really like Rin as per say a romantic entanglement in Sesshomaru's life, however this feels like exactly what it is, a deep friendship with a deep and understated bond, or thats what it feels like to me, I can understand how Sesshomaru whos heart is cold and closed off would feel about losing the one person he feels so near to. Beautiful. oh you made me cry.
eccacia chapter 42 . 5/19/2015
Oh my god, this is amazing. Thank you so much for writing and finishing this.
Inugang chapter 41 . 5/15/2015
I hope you write more sesskag fics
4,862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »