Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
Kawaii KoKitsune chapter 42 . 1/12
I have smiled, I have laughed, I have cried, and I have trembled. This story wove it's way through my thoughts and found perched itself inside my heart before I even knew what had occured. Thank you for this wonderful effervescent journey.
Blue Leaf Green chapter 42 . 1/9
The story got better and better, and it was awesome, realistic, & complete! :) Thx for the story
nathaniel chapter 12 . 1/9
you kinda scared me there you know I thought that kagome was to be machiko aand do the mattress mambo with sesshomaru (matresss mambo lol) id like to see where you are taking this
fayamilie chapter 38 . 1/6
It won't let me click the link.
I'm All Teeth chapter 42 . 1/4
This was one of the most magnificent pieces of creative writing I have ever read. I read all of it over the course of two days. I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed before now; I meant to review every beautiful chapter, but I'm greedy and I wanted to read it all first. Well done. Truly, this is a work of art.
my name is paper YAH chapter 42 . 1/4
i cried a lot but i am honestly blown away by your work! I love it!
Crescent Moon Dreams chapter 42 . 12/26/2015
This was the very first fanfic story that I've ever read, and it remains, to this day, one of my all time favorites:) You're an AMAZING author, and one of my favorites, as well. I would LOVE to have you read and review my first story:) Having the opinion of a very talented writer would really make my day!
Guest chapter 42 . 12/13/2015
OMG I don't think I have ever read such an amazing fanfic
pasadisu chapter 40 . 11/25/2015
This will never cease to make me cry. So lovely, so poignant, so very heartbreaking. Every word is necessary.
mrstaisho chapter 27 . 11/15/2015
I love it! I love it! 3.3
I really love it
I'm in here chapter 42 . 11/14/2015
This story is absolutely incredible. I could not be more in love with a Sess/Kag than ever before. I read a few good ones, this one becoming one of my favorites already after finishing it. The ending was blissful. It was beautiful. You should still be proud of this fic. Great job :)
Littlest peach chapter 24 . 10/30/2015
That was so sweet
The calling chapter 22 . 10/30/2015
Love this fic
virgoseraphi.sd chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
... I hate you but I love you. You literally made my emotions just turn on themselves and just... this was just too much. just.. I was moved and enraptured by literally every chapter. i started last night didn't stop reading until 6 this morning. somehow got up did my usual routine and finished it about an hour ago. Literally went through the reviews to see if anyone was feeling emotionally distraught as I was (turns out..yah they were) When Sesshoumaru smelt thee disease on Kagome's breath...my heart started crumbling. I already figured his mom died of cancer the way he described it...and the smell. I watched my grandfather who was essentially my father get eaten up by the disease ..visiting him and walking around on the oncology floor ..cancer does have this scent (maybe im crazy) but it was like that all over again. ugh my heart my head stop it. And their reunion on the other side. The feels.. I just can't this was so good. I had to leave think about what I wanted to write ..that's how good it was. I still feel like i couldn't cover everything.
mollyXdamien chapter 42 . 10/11/2015
A million tears and laughs. That was one of the greatest stories I've read. I didn't want it to end, but then when it did, it was good to have it end. But I'm so sad she got cancer. And that they didn't have children together. And that Shippo didn't want to meet with her again. But it was good. Thank you.
4,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »