Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
rebekkaedelstein chapter 42 . 7/19/2016
Oh lord, I have been destroyed by this, my heart. My soul, only my body remains
Nikki1212 chapter 42 . 7/12/2016
I don't know if you still get messages for your reviews but god this was so beautiful. I cried, I tensed, I yearned and I couldn't put his down.

Thank you for writing this.

13 years from when you started it, and 10 from when it ended, 20 more will pass and I will remember this.
Caroline chapter 42 . 7/4/2016
This story was absolutely beautiful. Amazingly written.
Q chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
Well I am in tears and have a wobbly chin from trying not to sob.
TheWickedNeverRe chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
Ok, so I don't usually leave a review or comment and I'm not a cry-it-out type of person but I'm sitting here reading this trying to not cry with my throat tight and I'm amazed... I've been crying out "How could you?"s and "Why?"s and then I thought what an amazing person to have touched my cold soul and heart and played them like a harp. You are truly gifted. I shall continue reading and I won't need hope because I know if it ends in the way I do or don't want it to I will be content.
stereotactic chapter 42 . 6/20/2016
And let's face it: that twist was perfffffect.
stereotactic chapter 42 . 6/20/2016
I love the way you've portrayed the emotions.
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 42 . 6/13/2016
Man, I really love this! It makes me cry every time I read it
Nicx chapter 42 . 5/26/2016
I've read this before. And it's still ever so heart-wrenching when I read it again. Truly a masterpiece that draws me back to SessKag even after a 10 year hiatus. I loved it when I was younger, and I still do now. How wistful...
first-breath-after-coma chapter 42 . 5/25/2016
Brilliant. Loved it. So many emotions.
first-breath-after-coma chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
You are an excellent writer. I don't ship InuKik or SessKag but I'm still loving everything! This chapter almost made me cry. Brilliant.
jhtcheung chapter 38 . 5/23/2016
I know its been a long time, but do you still have a link to the lemon part? The link on your profile doesn't work for me. Great story btw, can't get enough, read it in 4 days
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 42 . 5/12/2016
Okay wow. I just have so many mixed emotions over this story. I got drawn into it super quickly, despite the fact that I'm not really into Kagome-Sesshomaru ff's. And I really liked the fairy tale aspect you had going on. It was unique and interesting for sure.

But more than that, I really liked the slowburn of Kagome-Sesshomaru's romance. It was just so satisfying to see them go from acquaintances to friends to finally lovers. Wonderfully done and depicted. And I especially enjoyed the trio of Kagome's miko teacher and samurai teacher and Kagome, especially when talking about "her youkai" LOL. And the little glimpses of the past where great too, with Sango and Kouga. I was a little disappointed when she apparently didn't meet or recognize Shippou, but at the same time, I kinda understand? I like the way you had her see Sango and then walk away and realize that things changed and trying to reclaim past feelings and moments would not change the future or your feelings of the future. I just, I thought it was really great and inspiring.

That said, there were also a few things that left me confused and a little annoyed LOL. Firstly, I'm a little confused on the whole Inuyasha-Kagome-Kikyo triangle. So Kagome wished for everything to be the way it was before Naraku and what happened was that Inuyasha became human? And he remembered loving Kagome but decided that he loved Kikyo more? Then why was Kagome talking about how Inuyasha chose her and she chose for him because his actions imply that he chose Kikyo? And in the first afterlife scene, why is Kikyo not with Inuyasha and the gang? It it because she wasn't really a part of the gang or is it because Inuyasha-Kikyo separated? And finally, why I actually really enjoyed the idea of having the fairy tale be flipped around with Kagome being the evil sorceress, I actually didn't get how it was construed like that? Wasn't the village perishing much before Kagome-Sesshomaru entered so how could they be associated with its long decline? Or was that fact your entire point - that fairy tales were easily misconstrued and jumbled together and not very factual? Similarly, I don't understand how Sesshomaru was easily subdued by the villagers and the weakened miko when he's apparently so strong?

On that note, you kinda broke my heart with the whole reveal of Kagome being the sorceress in the fairy tale. I actually didn't see that coming at all LOL and was so so SO disappointed and sad when Kagome-Sesshomaru separated. I actually considered abandoning the fic LOL because I was just so sad with how everything turned out. But I gotta say, you almost won me completely back with those small snippets of Sesshomaru-Kagome's relationship you posted. Those were just so beautiful and said so much about their relationship while being so short! Wonderfully done!

So all in all, you're an wonderful writer and thank you for penning this story and being so imaginative! I had a wonderful time reading this! :)
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 42 . 5/8/2016
So, this was an amazing series. I truly aappreciated the melancholy that permeated throughout. And I must've cried (re: bawled) about twenty times since chapter 1. It didn't help that you had this continuing theme of outliving everyone/growing up, which always really gets to me. Perhaps that is why I took such umberidge to Shippo's response. Like, I know its been 500 years, he's not a little Kit anymore. He's probably loved and lost a million times over, and already made peace with his childhood, and yadadada. So it's not like your writting of him doesn't make *sense* and of course their is the logistics of if Shippo and Kagome had reunited then Sesshomaru would have another anchor after Kagome left, which would've screwed with character-development. Still...
It just makes me so mad, on Kagome's behalf.
She always opperated on the assumption that something must've happened to Shippo/Inuyasha/Sesshomaru/Youkai In General by her Time (as they never bothered her.)
And this was true; Inuyasha died, Sesshomaru was locked away, and something happened to the Youkai. But Shippo...Shippo just didn't want to deal. And so he didn't. Grr.
Anyway, amazing fic. Truly a work of art.
Ann Ta chapter 33 . 4/14/2016
omg lovely parts of sesskag's story
4,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »