Reviews for Tales From the House of the Moon
HayloHato chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
I'm just so very pleased with the ending. It was perfect.
Cmay1018 chapter 42 . 5/17/2017
Oh wow. I have been reading this non-stop for 3-4 days, I couldn't stop! I loved it. I can easily see why it has gotten so many favs/reveiws! Brava! So well done.
isara-love chapter 14 . 5/13/2017
cool chapter.
isara-love chapter 13 . 5/13/2017
It was enjoyable chapter
Guest chapter 42 . 5/7/2017
I'm sure you no loner read these comments considering you're a retired fic writer, but I have basically been reading this straight for the past couple of days and I am so content. Obviously, I am of a heavy heart, but I do not feel sad from completing this. The story has truly moved me and I found it so pure. It was so organic how they both came to be and I really enjoyed that part. Things just naturally fell into place. Their love was like a slow burn that I can like a good bottle of sipping whiskey? Don't worry, I definitely shed a tear in those last couple oif chapters. I didn't think I would, but I was truly so overwhelmed by the gravity of the situation that, quite frankly, I couldn't control myself. Thank you for keeping your work up and available, for that, I'm truly grateful. Anyone in the fandom (even outside of it) deserves to read this at least once.
celestial power chapter 42 . 4/23/2017
This story is perfection. Thanks a lot for giving us a chance to read something this amazing. Im in love with your worksa nd this story made me cry. Thanks a lot.
basically chapter 38 . 4/20/2017
Tangent: coincidentally, I have recently learned that the whole "imagine doing [insert activity] in your brain in detail" (like what Sesshoumaru is doing here) is what physiotherapists ask their patients to do post-injury! It actually activates certain parts of the brain in charge of motor movement and aids recovery because it would be as if you are actually doing the activity even if you're incapacitated.

What people are planning to do now though is to possibly incorporate virtual reality into physiotherapy so that people won't even have to use their imagination! This is a good thing because apparently imagining doing the activity wrong is only slightly better than not imaging it at all especially for professional athletes.
basically chapter 36 . 4/20/2017
Ohh, Kagome has been working hard! Uhh, Mr Nakamura, I will desecrate the hell out of that "sacred place" with a secret tiny prison too.
basically chapter 23 . 4/13/2017
Yeah... who would want to read a fairy tale about dragon entrails and unplanned pregnancy from a one-night-stand and a princess who was so scared of dying unloved that she would rather sleep with a demon she had only met just a couple hours ago, amirite? (I would!)

It only hits me emotionally how fitting(?) Kagome's angst is for having been gone for just 6 years and most of everyone she knows in feudal Japan are dead. I mean, I know that ~logically/intellectually~, but somehow the first couple of chapters didn't hit me as hard as the goodbye with Kouga and seeing him, his son and his grandson all in one picture. Maybe it's just me though!

Love your characterizations of Kagome and Sesshoumaru too! Yeah, Kagome is really brave and optimistic for being a normal 21st century girl in a youkai invested feudal Japan though she doesn't get a lot of credit for this in the anime. Your Sesshoumaru is SUCH a dork lmao.
basically chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Wow, it has been years since I've read this. I think the last time I read this was in...2010? I look forward to re-reading it! Your writing is very pretty.
Circular Pizza in a square box chapter 1 . 4/6/2017 believe in fairy tales; I must confess I fell for the enchantment of the last one; despite your forewarnings about their flighty nature! I have absolutely loved this one! Keep writing and be happy! :)
Fishies2 chapter 12 . 4/1/2017
If there really is a Machiko im going to cry ;(
Fishies2 chapter 9 . 4/1/2017
awesome fight scenes
Fishies2 chapter 7 . 4/1/2017
this chapter was amazing
Darknessdawns chapter 42 . 3/28/2017
Oh my Gods! This story it was just so... so... everything! I wept the last three chapters straight, was anxious for over half the story, depressed for the characters a quarter of it, and highly amused the rest. No wonder this is one of the most recommend stories I have seen. Honestly this was a masterpiece and you deserve every reward you have gotten for it. Though I'm not a fan of angst, I found this some of the best written I have seen. I also greatly enjoyed how you wrote Kagome and Sesshoumaru. They were perfectly balanced in their sarcasm and snark. Not to mention that the build up of their relationship was the slowest burn I have ever seen. Bravo!
4,993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »