Reviews for My Pain is Your Pleasure
Ziqdarathane chapter 9 . 11/25/2006
A feral Imp worked its way through his lips? Kaiba ate a feral imp? Trump card!
shaman-addict chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
yeah... yeah and the others... Kat's Yugi, Carina's Jou... Inna's friendship Girl, Charrie's Bakura, and I'm Honda. The man with no personality whatsoever.
tyler henderson chapter 9 . 3/29/2004
it is awsome, i wish you would get the next chapter in RIGHT AWAY!*evil glare* but anywayz, i love it and keep it up.
Mondai Senshi chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
Well, I'm too busy and lazy to finish reading, but so far it's turning out pretty well. X3 Just be careful with what you say - You'll learn that using different languages interchangably frustrates some people, so I wouldn't use too much Japanese. I only did for names - No matter how much I wanted to stick a few dozen "arigatou"s in my fic. (( BTW - Didn't know that Doumo could mean thanx. Japanese lesson. ... OO Lotsa other things I didn't know, but this review's already getting a bit long, so I think I'll spare the lists. )) I don't think you really need all of those underlines, bolds, and italics, so long as you say what's happening.
... And, uh... "d".
crazed fanatic anime fan chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
Wonderful! sorry bout the time it took to review...but i have not been getting a lot of time on the computer so i had to read it in segements and i just barely got the time to do even that!
which kind of stinks but hey
great chappie!
angst! ! i mean...suicide is not good!
Oh well at least she is better now...but you shoulda done a cl...never mind those are bad.
well! great chapter! update soon!
crazed fanatic anime fan chapter 8 . 2/3/2004
Very good! i liked it much!
update! NOW! please? that is why i reviewed! *strikes weird pose just to scare/bother you*
How is terri? i am happy for your friend...JOyjoy! anyway! i must continue bothering/talking to KO so i will leave!
GReat chapter!
krimsonkiller to lazy ot sign in chapter 7 . 1/24/2004
great story...now normally I don't care to much about how duels go, but I do have to point out a few minor points that kind of erked me.
Firstly, when the Black Skull Dragon (Not Red Eyes Black Skull Dragon) tried to attck and Kiaba uses Trap Hole...it's way to late for him to activate that card, I know you know what it does.
Next, using Waboku to save your BS Dragon wouldn't work. Even if your using the anime version of mirror force, waboku would only stop the lp damage you'd take, if any. Negate attack would of been the right trap.
I don't mean to be picky, I do think the story is great, but I'm sadly admitting that I'm like Kaiba. I've got a suitcase full of rare and powerful/staregic monsters, that I bring with me to tournaments, so I'm kind of pushy on proper useage of cards.
I'd give the story a 9. It's good. If you want to flame me, be my guest, you can send me a hate e-mail if you want to, or just pick a random story and leave me a crappy review. I don't mean to sound mean, it's not my intention. I am mearly trying to inform you, so sorry if it sounds like I'm being mean.
authoraisarete chapter 7 . 1/24/2004
Hey, great story! I wanna say two things.
1) Annihilate is my Bakura's word, so
Sybil should probably stick with eradicate.
2) Though the Blue Eyes' and Exodia are
extremly rare and powerful, the most
powerful card is The Winged Dragon Of Ra.
The second and third best are Obilisk the
Tormentor and Slifer the Sky Dragon. In
that order I believe. I call Bakura if
no one has already! I would call Ryou,
but he's so sweet, I'm sure someone has
asked for him already. But if no one has,
feel free to give them both to me! I mean
sence you have 'em...
MoonlitKaitou chapter 6 . 1/19/2004
Wow! Great job, this story is really going great so far! Sorry that I havent reviewed, kinda been busy! Whelp i can't wait until the next chapter to come, so I'll see ya later and good luckiers!
No Named Angel chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
Oh, I LOVE THIS STORY! It's funny, its got Kaiba in it *swoon swoon*, and its got a plot! I mean how many people can say that! Please keep writing this story!
Chibi Cricket chapter 6 . 1/13/2004
AT: Gommen Gommen Gommen Gommen Gommen!
WODR: Rawr...? x.X
AT: Everytime when I tired to review, something came up, and then I forget.! Atashi wa baka! *wails*
WODR: ... O.O; Rawr... *pats AT on the head*
AT: _ Thanks' Ra! *hug Winged Dragon of Ra*
WODR: -_- RAWR!
AT: Anywho, I read! Be proud! Muaha! And you use good grammer! Yay! *hugs* _ Hoi, I love this story.. so update when you can.. Ja ne for now!
Possumz chapter 6 . 1/11/2004
Oh, man! I read this 5 minutes ago, and I still can't atop laughin'! Oh, you haffta e-mail me when and if you averput in a new chapter!
Possumz chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
HAHAHA! Little Yugi bein' made fun of 'cause he's shorter 'n everybody else!
Oh, I love it when that turns up in a fanfic! It's always good to know that he can be in the Circle of Humiliation sometimes.. Keep it up, man! This story rox!
Possumz chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
Go Terri, Go Terri, it's your birthday! it's your birthday!
YugiFreak chapter 5 . 1/10/2004
I loved your story so far and can't wait till you update.