Reviews for You're My Light in the Dark
Jayla Fire Gal chapter 52 . 7/6
Will you please continue?! This is too amazing to abandon! Please! We begses, *gollum cough* the precious must continue, yessss precious... It is almost midnight and I love this so much I read till I finished!
-Jayla Fire Gal
There is just too many plot holes and confusion in this story so I won't even bother finishing it. It sucks and there's no use reading a story you can't understand
I can already tell just by reading that you are a talented writer but I have to question how (despite that talent) plot holes as big as her passing out in chapter one then "mysteriously" having a completely different plot line in the next one where she doesn't pass out at all happens. It is really annoying fix it.
Larisya chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
She's a hobbit? Different. Cool, though.
AzTec999 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
omg! what the hell happened to kate?!
AzTec999 chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
haha. love this little sweet scene between frodo and kate there! its really super cute and sweet when frodo just embrace her and thank her sincerely. :) i'm having goosebumps over
AzTec999 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
haha. she make frodo dance XD epic chap
AzTec999 chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
"Revenge is sweet."

hahahahaha! love the lat line! go team kate! :)
AzTec999 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
good chapter. it creates an internal conflict between kate and her thoughts. hmmm... i wonder if the original plot will change if she tells exactly Frodo of what will gonna happen to him after 5 years?
AzTec999 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
interesting chapter... now lauren and kate finally meet, i wonder what will happen? :)
AzTec999 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
wow... interesting story. pretty amusing to see kate fainting over at frodo's :P
teatiime chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
When I was a kid, my best friend's name was Kate. My best friend's name now? Jill. How strangely coincidental, right?
1.;36 (That's my cat stepping on the keyboard. I thought I'd leave it. You're welcome. xD)
RenaRoo123 chapter 52 . 3/9/2012
omg i love this story you HAVE to update soon !
ElizaPurdue chapter 52 . 2/19/2012
OMG! You need to finish this story. After 52 chapters of amazing work, it would be a shame to put it to waste. I will patiently wait for an update:)
Little Foot chapter 52 . 12/18/2011
Dear Dovey,

I have enjoyed your story a great deal. I love it that Gollum is not passive about Frodo's love life. I don't see that in many stories. Playing with Frodo's head like this makes the romance struggle all the more enjoyable. I'm sad to see that you have not been able to update in a while, I'm hoping that with the Christmas break coming up you can have the time you need. There really aren't enough happy ending Frodo stories in the world. I look forward to your next update with great pleasure.

Yours, Little Foot