Reviews for Secrets
Melan B.D chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
what the...frack! i forgot the ending and it came to a shock conclusion. it blew my brains apart. FUuuuUUUUUU!
Melan B.D chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
well... if ron really wanted to keep it a secret, he wouldn't have yelled it out into a hall full of students.
Melan B.D chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
re-reading
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Haha, brilliant ending.

Yeah, sorry that sounded a little creepy, me finding character death funny and all, but for some reason I couldn't help laughing at the thought of Ron in a mental institue. Not sure why.

Anyway, loved the fic. I think the character death (or multiple in this case) was quite good. And I honestly didn't see all that death coming, I only thought one perosn was going to die - either Ron or his father.

* hannah *
bigherb81 chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Man that was cold. That story hurt my heart. It's not in me to hate someone especially for writing what you feel. I just feel that this story deserves at least a dark sequel. Something along the lines of Ron escaping the asylum and tormenting his mother and new family. Just a thought. Even though I hate to admit it great story.
TexasDad chapter 6 . 12/26/2005
Well, that was different, not true to the series either. I am pleased to see that your life so far has been pain free, otherwise you wouldn't write such stoies. Once you've lived a bit, buried a few friends, your writings will probably be happier. As for me, I'll spend my free time reading other writer's works.
Bataru chapter 6 . 11/9/2005
this is a good story! i love it, and injoyed reading it, your one of my fave authors now after i read your paragon fanfic, and then this awesome story! _
knuckz chapter 6 . 10/20/2005
woww this is soo sad...
Black Gargie lazy to login chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Gah~! I've read the entire story and the ending is so...so...Wah~! Not fair~! I have expected Ron to eventually kill the dad one way or another but why give him such a crappy end? Criminally insane~? NO~! Not fair~!

But anyway, very, very nice story,. Very angst, very sad, very everything. Really cool! Keep up the good work. I'm gonna dry my tears now...
doh chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
I hate this fic its so frigging depressing which meens you are a good uthor to evoke such a powerfull response in me.
ajap2003 chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
woah. double woah. triple woah. woah. excellent story.
Mobius97 chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
The story was good up until the end. It was tactless and pointless, serving only to shock the reader. Never justify an ending like this with you did the opposite in another. This may be fiction but it still needs to stay within the realms of believability for the story. The ending missed that mark.
Zippy Little Rat chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
I could never hate such a beautifully written story. It was definately original. That said, HOW SAD! MY GOODNESS! YOU KILLED RUFUS AND KIM? But it was still good. Just so sad!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Up to chapter five this story was very good, it had a dark theme that is completely opposite to the cartoon, but the characters were so brilliantly written that the dark plot was realistic. The predicament Ron is in and what he has to face everyday makes a great story, and his confrontation with Kim was very well written. So, up to chapter five the story had great potential but then came the horrible final chapter that ended too fast was too disturbing and was really just stupid.

Considering the plot, I thought there might be a character death, but the last chapter went way overboard, everyone seemed to turn into a crazed killer and it just ruined the rest of the story.

4/10
RiCo chapter 6 . 2/20/2005
Sucks real bad on Rons part he had to take the dying was pretty messed up too.

RON AND KIM ALL THE WAY!:)