Reviews for Secrets
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 6 . 1/16
well, this is what i call: a payback...
It was sad the end of 2 lives (Kim and Ron) but i think that we learn a lesson with that:

we need to have Tolerance and respect because without this 2 things we can't have a good life
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
interesting fic, for what i see, i think that Ron needs to be more expressive about how he feel about his parents and what he's thinking!

Maybe Kim can help him with that!

for what i'm saying looks like Ron is having a complicated moment, hope to see more in the next chapter!
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
after looking on this 1st chapter i have to say that i'm very sad for what Ron was facing in his personal life, the problems with his family are breaking him up...
This is a family tragedy to him, and i really hope that Kim can really help him!
Melan B.D chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
what the...frack! i forgot the ending and it came to a shock conclusion. it blew my brains apart. FUuuuUUUUUU!
Melan B.D chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
well... if ron really wanted to keep it a secret, he wouldn't have yelled it out into a hall full of students.
Melan B.D chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
CupCakeConundrum chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Haha, brilliant ending.

Yeah, sorry that sounded a little creepy, me finding character death funny and all, but for some reason I couldn't help laughing at the thought of Ron in a mental institue. Not sure why.

Anyway, loved the fic. I think the character death (or multiple in this case) was quite good. And I honestly didn't see all that death coming, I only thought one perosn was going to die - either Ron or his father.

* hannah *
bigherb81 chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Man that was cold. That story hurt my heart. It's not in me to hate someone especially for writing what you feel. I just feel that this story deserves at least a dark sequel. Something along the lines of Ron escaping the asylum and tormenting his mother and new family. Just a thought. Even though I hate to admit it great story.
TexasDad chapter 6 . 12/26/2005
Well, that was different, not true to the series either. I am pleased to see that your life so far has been pain free, otherwise you wouldn't write such stoies. Once you've lived a bit, buried a few friends, your writings will probably be happier. As for me, I'll spend my free time reading other writer's works.
Bataru chapter 6 . 11/9/2005
this is a good story! i love it, and injoyed reading it, your one of my fave authors now after i read your paragon fanfic, and then this awesome story! _
knuckz chapter 6 . 10/20/2005
woww this is soo sad...
Black Gargie lazy to login chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Gah~! I've read the entire story and the ending is! Not fair~! I have expected Ron to eventually kill the dad one way or another but why give him such a crappy end? Criminally insane~? NO~! Not fair~!

But anyway, very, very nice story,. Very angst, very sad, very everything. Really cool! Keep up the good work. I'm gonna dry my tears now...
doh chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
I hate this fic its so frigging depressing which meens you are a good uthor to evoke such a powerfull response in me.
ajap2003 chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
woah. double woah. triple woah. woah. excellent story.
Mobius97 chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
The story was good up until the end. It was tactless and pointless, serving only to shock the reader. Never justify an ending like this with you did the opposite in another. This may be fiction but it still needs to stay within the realms of believability for the story. The ending missed that mark.