Reviews for Lies
AnnaWhite83 chapter 45 . 7/6/2011
Oh no... i have only just found this story and can't believe it's been left there. There are so many unanswered questions and we need to know what happens next. I really do hope that you come back to writing this story one day. Very well written and i could really feel the pain of the characters.
tcsportsmed7 chapter 32 . 7/24/2010
Okay, Seth/Ryan time is my favorite, and LMAO at this: "His hands unconsciously clenched into fists." That description is sooooo Kid Chino. ;-] 33333
tcsportsmed7 chapter 26 . 7/23/2010
So far I think this fic is very very good. I admit that I'm really only reading it mostly for the Ryan/Seth, Ryan/Sandy, and Ryan/Anna parts and the part where Seth/Summer/Ryan/Anna are together because I'm not really that big a fan of SS, but you even made me enjoy reading some of the SS stuff, which says a lot because normally I'd never read anything about them (I only read fics centered around Ryan really) and SS were not a couple on the show I cared about at all, but what you've done here is great! :D
tcsportsmed7 chapter 23 . 7/23/2010
OMG, Ryan and Anna? I LOVE YOU! That is my favorite shipper couple! :DDDDDDDDDD SQUEEEEEEEE! 33333333333333
Itconsumesme chapter 45 . 6/30/2009
i guess youre not gonna finish that one but i just want to say that its really great

you really are a good writer
Noirreigne chapter 45 . 7/15/2008
I know you will probably never finish this, but I wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed this story. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it.
easilyaddicted17 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
you REALY need to update!

i saw in your bio that you have started writing another story so at least its not like me that got locked out of my old account :'(

its would be great is you could just write even a small epi explaining what happened. anything pleasae
FebruaryNight chapter 45 . 8/15/2007
WOW

really intense story- and really tastefully done. i hate those stories that deal with big issues, like rape and after a chapter or so the victim is all better. you made this believable.

but after 45 chapters are you ready to let it go unfinished?

god i hope not! i'm dying here and begging is not in my nature

ps. english second lenguage, so i hope this is together legible

love

brogan ( i speak gaelic
BrodyLuva chapter 45 . 5/1/2007
I've just finished re-reading this again and I'm still amazed at how amazingly it has been written! I hope you continue working on it as there are a lot of fans who are definitely still interested!
Madison chapter 45 . 4/18/2007
hey im not sure if ur still working on this and going to be putting out more chapters, but i really think u should, this is such a great story i would love to know how it ends!
Spuffyshipper chapter 45 . 2/13/2007
I know it's been two years and this was one of my favorite ,please,please update.
elizabeth chapter 45 . 11/28/2006
is that is ah! keep going!
jess chapter 45 . 10/24/2006
you should really update this story... it's probably the best story i've read so far...
kissedmetillthemorninglight chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
This is the best, saddest, most well-written chapter ever! Not just in this story, but EVER! You're a genius, I tell you, genius! My favorite part was this:

"He never did make it ok. I'm a ghost now. But Daddy loved his little angel so much he couldn't help it. He said that every time. I think he could. Help it, you know."- and then the best line ever- "He didn't want to."

I'm crying all over my pillow, seriously!

P.S.- Just let Seth punch something, goddammit! He wants to and it would be really hot. Tee hee.
Rossignol1984 chapter 45 . 3/31/2006
This story is SO SO SO SO SO SO good! Seriously, I've become such a big fan of yours while I read it! I mean how you describe Summer's and Seth's feelings is just great, the way you show how hard it is for Summer to let anyone come close to her, but how Seth is the only one she lets come close and everything... I'm so in love with this story!

I hope you didn't give up on it and plan to update it soon because I adore it! Seriously! This whole story is one big fat huge "happy shot" ;)

Please update soon, I wanna know if Summer's father gets away with his mean accusations! I hope he doesn't...

Steffi