Reviews for Journey to The Return of the King
Lily Winterwood chapter 9 . 9/6/2007
Heehee! I love this story. I must have missed the sign up though...*sniff* but if you don't mind I'll sign up right now!

Side: Fans

Canon: Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter

Nickname: Melian, or Elwing
Dragon Rider22 chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
what? what happend? please tell me!
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Hee hee hee.

This is quite good.

Please keep it up.

On a side note, please ignore just another stupid idiot. You gave a constructive review and if she can't appreciate that then she isn't worth the time you spent.
ShadowFlax chapter 9 . 1/26/2005
YAY! _ I finally appeared. This fight better include duct tape. Well, I'll see you later! Great chapter!
La Femme Du Lac chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
Hahaha! I'm back! updated! Yay! Wow, who could've thought that a watch beeping would have been so full of tension? And Fangirls getting smarter? I didn't that could happen. Oh, well, you learn something new everyday.

Update soon!
Zuki Zuccini chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
OH! Great story! I love the Fellowship! Please update soon!
legolasblondie chapter 8 . 1/22/2005
That was really confusing... I kind of had no idea what was going on, but maybe that's because it's late and I'm tired.
Lockets and Beads chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
well, you know ur storys and a disgusting mary sue story changed me. i was once an i-dont-give-a-damn, the people who dont give a crap about the mary-sues or the haters-otmary-sues though didn't like mary sues much anyway. well now i'm a hater, kind of... there was a story that was well evil-y mary sue. but i'll shut up now. hahah more ill come? who are u théodin.. lol nice chappie!

legolasblondie chapter 7 . 10/4/2004
P music! LOL! "Naked time!" dee dee dee... haha. Update!
Sofia Remus chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
great simple great.

Merry thought for a second, then grinned. “I have a plan.
La Femme Du Lac chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
The wonders of caffiene! Mini-Legolas! Saphira isn't a really optimistic person, is she? Update soon!
Dragon Rider22 chapter 7 . 9/11/2004
yay, new chappy, I'm glad you put me in there, I love this story! I'm saphira! I want to excape with rick, there has to be a back entrance, I can excape and help the cannon! then I can pelt my sister multiple time with syrup filled water baloons. "where ya gonna get the syrup" you ask, I'm locked in a 711 duh!
legolasblondie chapter 6 . 9/3/2004
Hahaha, Orli, that's great. Ah, my Elili... Jk! ;)
Dragon Rider22 chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
Oh no, they shoved him in the store I'de like to be in this war, on the side of the cannon, put me down as Saphira and my sisster wants to be on on the side of the rabid fangirls, she wants to be Marcella Angalene Xaver...ect ect ok, love the story, bye!
kazbels chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
This continues to be clever, witty and well-written. Kudos! :)