Reviews for Warrior's Heart
Lukalukageno chapter 12 . 11/18
Kilik X Talim wish there was more fanfics about them:)
NekoKitty13 chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
that was amazing!good job ;)
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Yeaaaah, Link sure knows how to solve all problems: smacking people in da head! No wonder he's such a capable warrior!

I know just what Cervantes needs: a rifle! It's the number one tool for fathers with daughters!
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 12 . 12/11/2010
Like I said before, this was a marvelous story! The ending, I think, might have ended on a bit more of a vague note instead of somewhat of a prettily-tied bow, but then again, that's me with endings.

And, you're a self-published author? So am I! I'll check out that link sometime! In the meantime, keep writing and I'll look into more of your stories if I can!
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
Just one question. Talim says she cannot manipulate the winds, and yet in this chapter she does just that- can she actually control the winds, or is that just another form of her speaking to them? Just wondering in case it's an actual continuity issue. Otherwise, cannot wait to read the next chapter! This story is BRILLIANT!
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
Hahahaha. Yeah, sometimes I myself wondered if Berseker was a moron. No offense if you like the character, but somehow I always picture Berseker as the kind of character who thinks he can defeat anybody so long as he still has his great size and the weapon- doesn't think too much about strategy...anyways, great chapter and am breathless for the ending!
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
Oh, that wicked Raphael! And Spawn as well! Hmm, though I do wonder if Talim will meet up with Amy at some point...
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Whoa, no. They've got a villain in their midst! Better sharpen your elbow blades, Talim!
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
And the intrigue continues to build. Do I sense Yunsung falling for Cassandra...? Hahaha. Don't worry, I'll stay tuned for the rest of this!
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
Geez, those little exchanges of thought between Cervantes and Ivy about Talim were wonderful in making chills run down my spine. And like you said, the violence in this chapter is breathtaking. It would surprise me if you weren't writing something like this after the recent tragedy (I'm very sorry). Nonetheless, it was great in raising tension and gets me really excited for what's coming next!
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
No offense, but, since when is Yoshimitsu kidnapping little warriors like Talim? Just wondering- perhaps that will be explained later. Anyways, nice work, and I do appreciate you incorporating the character's lines from the game into the story. It actually makes the story come alive just a bit more...
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Not only are the battles hair-raising, but the romantic tension is great! Wonderful work!
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
WOW. Words cannot describe the beauty of this story already. Like I said, every character is written to a T, and the ending scene between Kilik and Talim was beautiful. I felt what they were feeling, and learning more about Kilik's struggle to not get attached to so innocent a girl as Talim was very well-done and very sweet.

Just one bit of advice. After every quote, use a comma to end it before the quotation mark, and not a period.

I love this story thus far! Keep up the wonderful writing!
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wow, what an opening! The interaction between Talim and Ivy really sets the mood, and Talim's sweet, playful dialogue matches her character very well. Every character is truly understood here, and that's straying from the typical fanfic. Good job thus far!
DreamBeamz chapter 12 . 6/10/2010
A perfectly splendid end to the story :)