Reviews for One White Tree and Other Stories
Awen1923 chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Very nicely written. Sweet, yet sad. I especially liked the scene with Finduilas and Faramir - it was very cute.
Estel A Duath chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
thats it? not gonna 'tinue? WAH!WAH! *crys*
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
Nice to see Denethor having a nicer moment. And the idea of her becoming a star is sad, but sweet. Lovely story!
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Aww... little Faramir is so cute! Well-written too.

Thanks for the review, by the way! :)
Anastasia Who chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
Aw, that was good. I enjoyed reading these. They were very very good. Great work and thanks for writting.
Anastasia Who chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
This was very good. Yes comforting can be difficult. Though, I do not have a younger sibling of my own I have comforted small children many times before. This was potrayed really well. I love stories where Boromir is a good big brother. Great job.
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Aw, that was good. I like little Faramir. He's so cute. *gives Faramir big hug*
Tindomiel chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
This was beautiful. Thankyou
coyote-zoe chapter 3 . 1/14/2004
these were all very good. its nice to know i'm not alone in my obsession with boromir, faramir and their past. even my friends who are HUGE fanatics for LOTR like i am seem baffled by my extensive knowledge and continual study of tolkien's race of men, from their creation to their afterlife, and especially of this family, who seem to be the truest representations of our own faults and strengths. ah but i'm rambling now. anyway, very good job.
Jesseh The Sexeh chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
Oh so sweet. Poor Borey-kins!
Aurora West chapter 3 . 1/7/2004
Those were all lovely. And good thinking, sticking that timeline in there. I hadn't realized that Denethor wasn't Steward yet when Boromir and Faramir were born, and for some reason I found that interesting. I don't know why. Anyway, great set of cute fluffy little stories, I hope you write more. In fact, I'm going to see what else you've written right now.
Bellemaine Chercoeur chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
Sweet, emotional and I thin you protray4ed the family dynamic very well. Nice to see a non-awful Denethor! Loved Baby Faramir as well :) Well Done!
Jesseh The Sexeh chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
*bawls* TO CUTE! Stop being so cute your making me cry...*smiles* Okay I'm better now...I liked it. . .alot...
sailingtobyzantium chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
That was a lovely, lovely thing. Thank you for writing it.
ana chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
very nice indeed! I'd like to read more of your stories!